Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Public bus station wetting

42 minutes ago, AquaVitae said:

See, this here is such a wasted opportunity. Thank you, wettingloverjeans, for finding and diligently posting this. I'm about to criticize the producers of this video, but this is in no way a criticism of you.

This video misses the mark of what the public wetting fantasy is for some of us, just like Public Pissgirl and WetinPublic missed it all those years ago. They have found women courageous enough to undertake a public wetting, but they haven't directed that courage properly.

I'm sure a lot of people enjoy the pure exhibitionism of it, but what I'm talking about is a sect of us that has gone uncatered to. The fantasy I'm describing is the blatant and embarrassing public accident that occurs in full view of the public, where it is noticeable and apparently unintentional (though is of course completely staged in reality). Just like IN2P, B2B, and other sites construct scenario videos where their actresses are desperate to pee and end up wetting themselves, there should be a scenario video where this happens in public in some sort of believable situation.

I could maybe count on one hand the number of times the type of clip I'm talking about has come out in the past 10 years. Probably for good reason, too. It's hard to do. Particularly in the West there are laws prohibiting the selling of videos with nonconsenting people's faces in them, even in public. Of course, that doesn't mean it can't be given away for free (as promotion, for example), but it does limit trying to sell such a video.

LoveWetting could pull this off with where they operate out of, but still have yet to.

I suppose some of us will just have to go on waiting for this type of video.

Completely agree.  I understand it would be a pain to do but I know it would be appreciated by many haha.

Anyway thanks for the vid lover. :)

Agree with you on this, it would look better as an accident. Im surprised there arent many of these videos where the girl is actually around other people. My ultimate vid would have to be a girlfriend being filmed by her boyfriend inside a supermarket or something walking up the aisles looking for the bathroom sign, flooding her jeans more each time and walking toward the cam each time she leaks. Eventually going full spray and leaving trails of piss down the aisles, jeans soaked. Maybe even pushing a cart.  And beforehand have her desperately ask a store worker if they have a restroom. People are so oblivious that you could video everything with a cell phone and have a shopping list over top of it. My girlfriend wets for me but i dont think itll ever be in public. Not enough courage. Im lucky enough as it is

Edited by wettingloverjeans (see edit history)
2 hours ago, AquaVitae said:

See, this here is such a wasted opportunity. Thank you, wettingloverjeans, for finding and diligently posting this. I'm about to criticize the producers of this video, but this is in no way a criticism of you.

This video misses the mark of what the public wetting fantasy is for some of us, just like Public Pissgirl and WetinPublic missed it all those years ago. They have found women courageous enough to undertake a public wetting, but they haven't directed that courage properly.

I'm sure a lot of people enjoy the pure exhibitionism of it, but what I'm talking about is a sect of us that has gone uncatered to. The fantasy I'm describing is the blatant and embarrassing public accident that occurs in full view of the public, where it is noticeable and apparently unintentional (though is of course completely staged in reality). Just like IN2P, B2B, and other sites construct scenario videos where their actresses are desperate to pee and end up wetting themselves, there should be a scenario video where this happens in public in some sort of believable situation.

I could maybe count on one hand the number of times the type of clip I'm talking about has come out in the past 10 years. Probably for good reason, too. It's hard to do. Particularly in the West there are laws prohibiting the selling of videos with nonconsenting people's faces in them, even in public. Of course, that doesn't mean it can't be given away for free (as promotion, for example), but it does limit trying to sell such a video.

LoveWetting could pull this off with where they operate out of, but still have yet to.

I suppose some of us will just have to go on waiting for this type of video.

Agreed. Sometimes I think I could get rich just operating a site like that, but since it isnt proprietary, I assume other sites would catch on to it, but they have not seem to yet.. Odd. 

Totally agree. This stuff only really excites me when its done quite casually. An attractive lady just casually starts dribbling and then wetting her pants and panties and when it goes almost unnoticed, she continues doing what she has started with a wet ass.

When she is finally questioned about her wet pants and panties, she replies, "oh I guess I did wet my pants, do you think anyone noticed?"