Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Nov 4th part two

I was let off early with pay for my hard work with the fundraiser. I was still really aroused after I peed bent over for "mr. Warden" who I found out was my hubby. He just wanted my attention for more then an hour, aww lol. (We don't share bank accounts but the money I make is for the extras. He has a lot of investments and stuff, it's complicated but we have access to each other's tho lol) and I must of drank 3 cans of limeade icetea, it's really yummy lol. I wanted to  "properly" thank my hubby and his generous contribution (tho it was mostly for tax related purposes). I didn't change for that matter, I was still in my green long sleeved shirt with a black belt, black tight-ish skirt, black pantyhose, and the same black lace bra thong set. I was fixing dinner, easy chicken salad and buns I made the other day, plus a huge extra chicken breast for my hubby. He needs to eat more to maintain his womanly figure lol. He came home and ate. I asked him how he was doing, great. Me too. We cleaned up and I giggled and said "mr warden, you bad Man U" lol, he spanked me lol . He grabbed the custom made cutting table with a shelf and moved it in the kitchen. I squinted my eyes and was curious. He spanked me again and I yelped. He grabbed me and moved me to the table and made me reach my arms under to hold my hands. Click, I felt cuffs. Oh oh oh! "Mr warden! Let me go! " I demanded playfully. I was spanked again, Everytime I said something, he'd spank me. He spanked me hard and a tiny bit of pee escaped. He told me a good girl is a quiet girl and he tied my legs to the legs of the table thingy lol. He ran his fingers against the back of my knees, making me jerk and squirm. It tickled. Then he spanked my again and grabbed my ass really hard. I begged for him to stop only to find my ass being spanked again. He moved so I could see him and lifted my head by my jaw line. "I see you like talking with that pretty little mouth of yours, I can put those lips to better use" he said as he spanked me three times, this time harder each time. My legs were wavering and shaking really bad. I was breathing hard by this time, and the soda, I was "Regretting" that. I whispered for mercy please. He undid his pants and decided to stuff my mouth with something else. I began to slowly pee. The feeling of the build up and pressure being released but building up really excited me. Could I not only feel him in my mouth getting close, pee was running down my legs pooling abit by my feet. He was just about to blow his load until the worst thing happened, my brothers girlfriend walked in lol, he pulled out so fast as he came, it shot all over my face. Eww lol. She looked mortified and saw me pee all over the floor in my clothes bound to the portable cutting table. My hubby stood in front of me trying to hide his manhood. She just stared for a second in disbelief. I was feeling sick to my stomache, even tho it's my place and I'll do what I want and where... Lol. All she said is "that'll explain why your mopping more then you normally do since Darren's been back" she grabbed her jacket , told us she texted us both 15mn ago and figured we were watching a movie or whatever. I begged her pls don't judge lol. Shes like "so you're kinky, I see and know nothing" and left fast. I was so embarrassed but not satisfied . Darren was gonna let me go until I told him, no. Drop em and finish me off bitch lol,  I was done peeing and was dripping bad. I like this position, he hit my sweet spot in a way he never did before ;)