Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Girlfriend Tries Training Panties

So let me start by saying I believe I am posting this in the proper place. Since this relates to training panties I can only assume this belongs in the diaper section as apposed to general omorashi.

Today is certainly going to be something special. I met an amazing woman recently, if anyone is interested in the full story check out my old posts (I should put in the links but I’m not going to bother).

The short of it is once I realized how incredible she is I decided not to tell her about my particular kinks. As I am here you know that didn’t last. I told her about me being into omorashi and figured I’d just leave it at that. Again I’m here so you know that didn’t work.

She is a very sexually adventurous woman and is interested in doing a wetting we just haven’t had a chance yet. About a week ago she asked me if there were any particular outfits I thought were sexy. Do I prefer women in dresses or jeans that kind of thing. In truth I don’t really have a preference. When she asked if there were any “bedroom” outfits I like I knew I was in trouble. She was thinking something along the lines of sexy nurse or sexy police officer.

I tried in vain to avoid the question. Lying is not my strong suit and I don’t want to lie to her anyway. In the end I told her that I think it’s sexy when women wear training panties. That of course needed a little explanation which is kinda funny to people like us but is perfectly understandable (She was thinking along the lines of shapers like Spanx or control panties).

Once I explained exactly what I was talking about she took it upon herself to do a google search. We talked a little bit more about why I liked them, she said she wanted to look into it, and that’s where we left things.

The next day she absolutely floored me by saying that she wanted to try wearing training panties. We talked about it for quite a while, I wanted to make sure she was comfortable and wasn’t just going along with it for me. I tend to spend a lot of time making sure my partner is comfortable.

Once I was positive this was something she was okay with and wanted to try I started looking around for something in her size. I was surprised to find that baby pants carried her size. Instead of just picking something out I asked if she wanted to pick her panties. She very excitedly told me she was hoping I was going to ask that. I sent her a link to the site and after a few minutes she had made her choice. She ended up choosing a very cute pattern (the cupcake pattern she even called it by the site’s name cuppy cakes).

I once again made sure this was something she wanted to try. She told me in no uncertain terms that if she didn’t feel comfortable or didn’t want to try it she wouldn’t. Now that we had both reassured each other I went to the site and placed an order.

While we waited the few days for the package to arrive we talked about “her” training panties off and on. Even after I placed the order I still had a few doubts about if she actually wanted to try this or not. Those talks however quickly eased my mind. She is quite excited, I’m pretty sure it’s genuine too (otherwise she deserves an Oscar).

Now we come to today. Her training panties arrived yesterday, we’ll be seeing each other today, and we’ll spend the weekend together. To be honest I’m surprised I slept so good last night. I can’t truly say which one of us is more excited, which is a really good thing. This probably won't be updated until Monday; whether things go well or not I intend to let everyone know how things go. 

As I’ve mentioned in my other posts in relation to this amazing woman she knows I’m a member of this community though she doesn’t know my screenname (though if she wanted to it wouldn’t be hard to find out) and is fine with me posting about “our particular experience”, her words

Weekend went really well. We met up and had a typical day, well typical for us. We came home had dinner and ended up in the bedroom.

I indicated my bag and when she opened it up her face practically beamed. She smiled as she pulled her training panties from my bag. She held them up and inspected them for a moment before almost leaping into them.

We weren’t sure if they would fit or not but they did. She walked around in them a little and admired herself in the mirror for a bit. She ended up putting a movie on and we cuddled on the bed and watched.

In time we ended up doing “things”. I made sure the focus was on her, I want her to associate these panties with pleasure. That sounds weird, but I know trying something like this is asking a lot of a partner even a partner that seems to like it so I wanted to make sure it was an enjoyable and positive experience for her.

That was all we ended up doing this weekend. Nothing too crazy we just tested the waters a little. I loved every minute of it and I’m pretty sure she did to (otherwise her acting skills are out of this world).

After that night which I think was quite the success she spent the rest of the weekend teasing me. She would randomly tell me how she loves her new panties or while out and about she’d say something about how she should have wore her new panties. Apparently my reaction when she does that is priceless or so she seems to think.

That was my weekend. All in all I think it’s a great start. I think she liked it almost if not more than I did and I think its something we will be exploring in the future. She tried this for me, but I think it’s quickly becoming her thing too.

That's awesome! Training panties are on my kink to do list, I'm glad she enjoyed them so much and that you have a positive, healthy kink/sex relationship. If she is the sort of person who likes to take photos of herself, I'd be interested to see them, primarily because I want to know how the baby pants fit and look on someone. If anyone else has photos that'd be cool too, I know there's a thread but I only remember photos of how the panties look by themselves and not of anyone in them.

• 1 month later...

Figured I should probably update this. I won't be able to share any more stories on here about this relationship simply because it no longer exists. Turns out she is an academy award worthy actor(pretty sure that is the proper term now). She was only with me for the money I spent on her. She only indulged my fetishes simply because it made me more malleable to her whims.

After a month of my friends and relatives telling me this I finally realized they were right. Luckily someone else attracted her attention so I'm off the hook with a few cool memories. Can't help but feel lucky, she got rid of me long before I was too emotionally or financially invested.

Thank you everyone for the unexpected support. I am in a much better place with this breakup than I was with the last (which is fairly obvious as I let you all know it ended right away instead of telling everyone long after the fact).

Life takes interesting turns and it has a way of taking you where it wants you to go as apposed to where you might want to go. This relationship showed me that the only way to have a meaningful relationship is to fully open yourselves to it from an emotional standpoint. Up until now my heart was very guarded but now I know to have anything real you need to be willing to open your heart up. Don't wear it on your sleeve, but you can't keep it locked away.

Another important lesson was that this fetish is important to me. Will I only be happy with a willing and excited partner? No, this site is more than enough as an outlet. Would I like more? Sure but it isn't a primary factor when it comes to who I love. Can I keep this a secret from my partner? The answer is no. This experience showed me that I have to tell my partner about this side of my sexuality (can't tell if I worded that right). Is it something I mention on a first date? No, but once we're in a committed relationship where I see real potential (as in marriage and building a life together) I do need to tell my partner.

So a lot of good came from this experience. Not just a few good memories but growth as a person. As with most lessons in life these are things I've been told over and over again by those that had to learn the hard way. As is the case with these kinds of lessons you have to learn them yourself, usually the hard way.