The Minute they got Stuck (Rick & Morty fan art)

In episode 204 Summer states without shame that she peed her pants to her family the minute they got stuck. So I took an existing screengrab and edited it to give it a more graphic feel of what that minute really was like. So from the dimension without Standards & Practices, here's Summer letting her bladder do the work.

the_minute_they_got_stuck.jpg

Nice one Bulmafan.

Since this episode aired I keep running across these. Each one is progressively better, with this one being the undisputed champ. You did a great job editing this.

thanks, i was afraid i made her juice too yellow but i wanted it to stick out against those damn white pants. I keep having dreams of season 3 starting (which wont happen til next year likely) and i scan every episode hoping theres more pee references. maybe this time around s&p will let em show something so i wont have to digitally add it for us here lol

Hey, at least when she's gross it's on purpose.

Great work!

This is great. There seem to be a lot of pee-related scenes regarding Summer. I saw a clip of the voice actor saying it was related to her experiences with bladder issues growing up.

On 12/14/2016 at 10:28 PM, Seeker said:

This is great. There seem to be a lot of pee-related scenes regarding Summer. I saw a clip of the voice actor saying it was related to her experiences with bladder issues growing up.

Could you please provide a link o that? I've been looking for the origins of Summer's pee problems and I remember this being mentioned before.

My mistake, I did not hear it from a clip. It was from another post on here, which you seem to have already seen. It's strange, because Rick and Morty doesn't seem to have any female writers, which is why I suspect it may be the voice actor. Sorry to disappoint.