Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What other fetishes do you guys have?

So omorashi is a popular fetish on this website (Wait, what?  What a surprise!) and to some people it is a fetish all on its own apart from watersports.  Personally I think it's a certain sub-category of watersports, like how bondage is a certain sub-category of BDSM.

Speaking of, just out of plain curiosity, are there any other kinks you guys have?  I have a LOT (they're all somewhat explored in my story An Enlightening Vacation which I'm not posting here because it doesn't have enough omorashi in it to technically fit in with this site) but yeah, watersports is my fav.  So where do you fit in?  Are you weirder than I am or are you more of a vanilla kind of person?  Let me know 

Link to my kinky story: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/344500/an-enlightening-vacation

5 hours ago, LunasAuditor said:

yeah... Omo and watersports are definitely different - i like both but have only had the chance to indulge in the former... Though I definitely wouldn't turn down the latter...

There's a thread dedicated to other fetishes on the forum recently, go check that otherwise this is duplicate! (gimme a sec I'll post the link!)

Yeah there is another thread lol.  So yeah this is a duplicate.  Now all I have to do is figure out how to do that thing where you don't allow people to comment anymore and that thread can continue to reign supreme.