Sign In

What other fetishes do you guys have?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

for me I have a food fetish, surprise my im not fat as fuck, I love the idea of adding dessert toppings to fun activities ( like the whip cream on tits idea) I love being able to make a guy cream his

So omorashi is a popular fetish on this website (Wait, what?  What a surprise!) and to some people it is a fetish all on its own apart from watersports.  Personally I think it's a certain sub-category

Holy shit, Dimwitrolo, that was vulgar. I shouldn't have opened that spoiler, I don't know if I'll ever get over knowing that there are people like you walking free! Gosh, I sure hope I won't encounte

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Wheey! I'm bored so I'm going to necro a two month old thread! \o/

Aside from Omorashi which is my biggest 'kink' I like a few other things;

• Collars/Being Collared. Especially if it involves leashes and being tugged around. =w=
  • Pet Play. This ties in with the collar thing. Being someone's obedient pet~ 
  • Spanking. <_<; Again, I think this goes in hand well with the pet play.
  • Bondage. In particular I quite enjoy gags, I have one that's similar to a horse snaffle bit
  • A well dressed man in a suit will send my legs quivvering  <_< especially if they have a jockstrap or tight boxers on underneath.
  • Size difference =w= I'm a thicc lady so I quite like having more slender partners <3
  • Fantasy wise, I like Furries, Soft Vore, MLP, probably other weird things.

I used to have a keen interest in diapers, but not so much anymore. I'm not sure if it's the fact I've drawn them so often from commissions, or just the cringy experiences I've had with people IRL/Online that put me off them, but honestly I only get enjoyment out of them in an exclusively private scenario on my own, and even then it's more for wetting purposes. I'm fine talking about them with people, but it turns me off them for some reason. >_>; I'm a little gutted, as I used to fnd them a very comforting form of escapism. A bit like ABDL, minus the AB side basically. But Ahwell~

On 10/30/2017 at 5:47 PM, Downjacket said:

Pup play?

Pup play is role playing as a pet, especially in the company of a S/O playing the role of owner/master/caretaker, or vice versa. No, it doesn't have anything to do with actual animals.

Think furry + dom/sub and you're in the right arena...

On 10/30/2017 at 5:47 PM, Downjacket said:

Please tell me that doesn't have anything to do with puppies in a sexual context.

What you're describing here is "Bestiality", which is quite a different (and widely illegal) situation...

Edited by HPattern (see edit history)
On 06/08/2017 at 4:31 AM, PPP said:
  • Lolis. Lolis are love, lolis are life.
  • Dominant/assertive female
  • Tomboys
  • Assertive, dominant loli tomboys

Oooh I like your kinks ! 

My biggest fetishes are : 

• Shota
  • Yaoi
  • Crossdressing
  • Bdsm roleplay (soft domination)
  • Lots of semen
  • Fast ejaculation
  • Loud moanings

I really like any roleplay where I get to wear cute clothes, and also using a strap-on on a guy.

On 10/21/2017 at 1:35 PM, Ashi said:

• A well dressed man in a suit will send my legs quivvering  <_< especially if they have a jockstrap or tight boxers on underneath.

i know what you mean, men dressed up is sexy as hell

im also huge on dirty talk, and ive been wanting to try out different omo and abdl play

idk if it counts as a fetish but i also love watching videos of men humping a pillow or their bed

Edited by Brittanybunny (see edit history)

Been busy for a while but finally have a chance to sit down and add my two cents to this. It also might show how my interests diverged over time.

1. Hypnosis and Mind Control, especially post-hypnotic suggestions and trigger words and phrases.

2. Locking clothing. For some reason collars don't do anything for me in this context, but items that can be concealed under (or integrated as part of) ordinary street wear are good.

3. Catsuits and bodysuits, both on their own and in tandem with the locking clothing element.

4. This is very peculiar, but bear with me: Juxtaposition of ordinary domestic life with fetishistic apparel and behavior. I know for a lot of people a "scene" is set up to be its own separate experience from the outside world, and that's fine and dandy, but imagining two consenting adults doing highly naughty things while also talking about completely mundane stuff... that has a good chance of getting my motor running. No idea why. I know two or three people who get hot and bothered by purely domestic stuff like cooking and talking over dinner and watching TV and making fun of bad writing together, but so far as I know I might be the only person on this planet that digs seeing that kind of fusion.

5. Bondage, but not necessarily going all the way into the Dom / Sub or Sadomasochism elements of BDSM. There's nothing wrong with, I think the euphemism is "a little slap and tickle" or maybe "a pinch and a squeal" or something like that, but if it gets involved I prefer it to be light stuff. Restraint and restriction are where my interests really lie: Cuffs, spreader bars, strategically placed D-Rings, bondage mitts and gloves, and maybe a straitjacket or homemade equivalent.

6. Tickling and laughing, though more for its omorashi and diaper play angles than for its own sake.

7. Mechanical and electrical stimulation. To this day one of my favorite erotic comics was a science fiction themed one where the "antagonist" has some sort of energy beam specifically tuned to excite the nerves in an erogenous zone. Of course conventional toys and tools have their times and places.

8. This one ties into just about everything on this list: Enthusiastic Consent. A hypnosis story about a hypnotist implanting a suggestion in a subject as a show of power or a form of discipline is one thing, and that can be be fun. But a submissive finding or making a particular suggestion on their own initiative and showing it to their hypnotist dominant and asking "can you make this happen?" Yowza. Somebody in a locked catsuit (or plastic pants) handing over the key to their significant other before a night of drinking? Yowza again. Closely related to this is that non-con stuff is a deal breaker for me, unless it is followed later in the story or series by retaliation and retribution and even then it's a crap shoot, so I'd just as soon skip it thank you very much.

9. Since this is kind of a fetish overview thing, I suppose it would also make sense to look at the primary one in a new light. Over the past few years I've noticed my omo interests mostly gravitating towards diaper related stuff, but not full adult baby elements. Desperation and wetting are still interesting and exciting on their own or in tandem with the other stuff listed above, but they are more interesting and exciting as a precursor to the use of diapers. Enthusiastic consent here is still great, but it's one of those areas where it doesn't have to show up; this is where the tension in desperation and just-made-it stories comes from, after all.

10. Finally, one thing that definitely hasn't changed much is that girl-on-girl is my preferred pairing for anything and everything.

I like most forms of lighter BDSM, particularly domination and submission (I’m a switch). I can also handle the bondage, and light discipline and sadism/masochism, although I don’t like some of the more intense elements, like anything that draws blood, burns or bruises me etc. Smacking is nice, though, lol.

I’ve dabbled in a small amount of messing, which I like the sensation of. But the cleaning, the smell and the visual all ruin it - I’m a feeling kind of girl and that’s it. I occasionally watch non-“graphic” videos of messing and enjoy them, though.

For non-omorashi, I have an interest in public stuff, stemming from a number of things I did in high school. I have a mental list of places I’ve had sex at/in, as well as a number I want to do before I die that I haven’t yet lol. I enjoy lighter things in public as well, and watching other people do it. Not into voyeurism though - it has to be as private as possible while still somewhere public.

Lots of smaller kinks as well ofc. I like other women wearing tights, myself and others ejaculating/squirting while clothed, wearing other people’s clothes that they just got out of (best if it smells of their perfume/aftershave and I can bury myself in them ?), and... men reading books. Especially if they’re my copies of books that I’ve already read. It’s like they’re sharing my experiences. Lol

I've been spanked at school role play events - interesting.  One of the biggest thrills was actually having to take my trousers and underwear down in front of my classmates so that they could see me down there.  I think it's a humiliation thing, so having to do that because I'd had an accident would be even more cheek reddeningly intense.

Someone that I was chatting to online admitted that she liked seeing men in girl's knickers.  I tried it and found it to be quite thrilling walking about in Sainsburys with female underwear on under my jeans.  Of course I have tried wetting my knickers as well.

Girls pleasuring each other is a big turn on. So cute seeing them sensuously kiss each other.  

Bondage - I think I would get bored either being tied up of seeing someone tied up - unless full bladders were involved.

Totally with Carys on the messing thing.  Too smelly and I don't like seeing it or having to deal with it (clean up).  But seeing a bulge forming in clothing that won't show any of it coming through is erm, interesting.  Same with the sensation of having that kind if accident.

There's probably a load more if I thought a bit deeper about this or was introduced.  Especially if omo could be worked in somehow.

Personally with omorashi its the act of desperation and wetting i like. Like if a girl normal pees or messes or diaper, it isnt for me. 
And with other fetishes im mostly vanilla.
I like masturbation a lot because its sexy and natural.
I like passion, 2 real lovers vs 2 random people.
I like hentai, usually just characters i enjoy sexualized
finally pettanko (small boobs) are so hot to me... I dislike big boobs. 

kuuderes
slight furry like cat ears and tail...

Edited by Blaze1221
thought of more (see edit history)
2 hours ago, watcherw said:

Love to see a girl hold her breath until she wets her panties

That sounds intriguing.

I can't say I'd like to see someone do it for very long, but I could imagine some "horror movie" fear wetting scenarios that incorporate this.

Perhaps a character working late who'd gotten up from their desk to pee is chased through the nearly empty office by a creature that was hiding in the bathrooms. Said character has no choice but to hide, choosing a janitorial closet as the closest option. She hears the footsteps approaching and tries to steady her quaking legs, her breath catching in her throat as she watches a dim red glow pulse brighter and brighter through the crack in the door jamb. Just as the monster passes the door, with her lungs screaming at her to inhale, her frozen body quivers, and her full bladder fails under the strain, gushing down her legs and into the mop bucket drain below her...

I'll make that into a full story at some point. Probably :P

Edited by HPattern (see edit history)

Hi

The "Holding her breath until she wets" scenario was based on my own experience when at a BBQ while at college. One of the very attractive girls in the group, about 19 or 20 years old, started choking on a hot dog she was eating.

I was watching her, and getting ready to intervene with first aid (Heimlich) if needed.  She was grabbing at her throat with both hands, and fighting to cough up the piece of hot dog which was lodged in her throat, preventing her from breathing. She was clearly in a panic and staring at us with eyes wide with fear because she could not breathe.

Suddenly she bent her knees a little, pressed them together and plunged both hands into her crotch as she absolutely flooded her jean shorts making them wet and shiny as streams flowed down her legs.  No doubt she had drunk a couple of beers beforehand, so her bladder must have been full when she started choking.

Anyway, that wetting scene stayed with me, vivid in my memory. I had a custom made of a similar scene - I can give you the link for it if you like !!

Watcher

My main interest is OMO as I enjoy wetting diapers and jeans. I love watching girls wet themselves and girls and guys wetting on each other. When I am alone for a few days I will wet my diaper several times and the best part is when they leak soaking my jeans. When I don't have a diaper available I enjoy re wetting my jeans several times. If I go outside I prefer black jeans as it is hard to tell if they are wet and sometimes while walking I will wet myself. I simply love the wet feeling and the smell of urine.

I have several other kinks.

Mutual masturbation, can be guy girl or guy with guy.

Sexual touching is such a turn on for me

Messing (scat) is a turn on but I don't like the clean up afterwards

I really enjoy getting messy in mud or slimy foods and staying that way for up to 24 hours

Incest is a turn on but I have never experienced it. I love watching videos regarding incest.

One kink I would love to try out is getting messy in manure and having sex with a partner in manure. The smell might be nauseating but the feel of the messy slime would be unreal.

On 3/5/2017 at 9:32 AM, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

^Yeah, the primate menstrual cycle is kinda boring compared to the heat cycle of most other mammals. Oh, to have a cute catgirl call me master/plaything when she's in heat. Sadly, the closest one could get in real life would require not only a willing female, but probably cost-prohibitive prosthetics and a aphrodisiac of questionable legality/safety or a drastic advance in technology(if stem cells and gene therapy ever reach the point that stem-cell replacement organs account for the bulk of organ transplants and most people with genetic disorders have recieved the appropriate infusions, it probably wouldn't be much of a stretch to use them for cosmetic things like growing cat ears or a tail, but such would not be easily reversed and certainly wouldn't be covered by insurance(though I hear the cost of cosmetic surgery hasn't ballooned the way most medical costs have).

Oops, sorry for rambling a bit there.

Anyways, since I haven't posted in this particular version of this thread:

If the above didn't make it obvious, I'm into cat girls and other mostly human except of a few animal features. I'm also into furry and even beast, though naturally only in fiction for the latter.

If my member title didn't make it obvious, I'm into loli and shota.

I'm also into futa, especially futa loli.

I'm into impregnation/pregnancy/birth/lactation/etc.

I'm into twins/triplets/etc.

I'm into incest.

I'm into aspects of bondage.

I'm into various types of clothing fetishism(Including, but not necessarily limited to: nurse, policewoman, nun, school girl, shinto shrine maiden, girl scout, kimono, etc.)

I'm into humanoid angel/devil/fairy and various kinds of monster girl.

I'm into combinations of the above.

I'm very highly into incest - but the reason why is...well, let's just say, I wasn't into it when it happened to me.  Funny how the brain works.  

I love forced pregnancy (though neither of mine have been forced). 

These two combined brings me to the best story I ever read and can't find - about a girl who let's her brother sleep with her, when she found out she was pregnant - so she had sex with her brother the whole pregnancy, because it was safe.

I also like some really dark rape stuff, but don't condone it in real life.

On 11/19/2017 at 5:14 AM, Slater said:

Such a sad, lonely, pathetic existence I am. I will die a virgin.

Fwiw, I believe you can make your existence worthwhile without taking part in a typical (or any) romantic relationship. Just live life for you, and (if applicable) those you care about, and you can't go wrong.

At least that's what I keep telling myself...

Guest Super C18

Other Fetishes & Kinks besides Omorashi? Hmmm

Female Masturbation arouses me [both Hentai n' Real Life]

Rough Hardcore Lesbian Sex arouses me also especially when they use Strap Ons either in a Gangbang or just 2 people  [both Hentai n' Real Life as well]

I always dreamed of getting choked by a woman by using her hands would be hot especially adding the Rough Sexual Tension [hopefully to make it a reality]

and finally, can't believe I'm saying this, Women involved with Tentacles in Hentai. I don't know why I just find it so mesmerizing, arousing, & artistic. I am not too fond with Other Bizarre Hentai stuff such as including Monsters & Gross Acts but Women with Tentacles is so amusing for my taste. I thank ZONE for that when it came to Teen Titans.

• 1 year later...