Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What's the fastest way I can become a permanent bedwetter?

33 minutes ago, kochel428 said:

Might get old for whomever you're sharing a bed with, if that ever happens.

I asked my partner before and they said they are ok with it and enjoy bedwetting as well, so it probably won't get old soon, but i guess I can change something in this thread.

How about instead of every night a bedwetting, only a few bedwettings every month? I still want this to be permanent though

25 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

Umm having grown up wetting the bed, it gets old fast. Imagine this, and this is also what gets brought up every time someone's like 'I'd like to be incontinent!': you find the love of your life and you are spending the night at their parents house, what do you do? Do you bring a big diaper, or wet their bed, or both, cause diapers can leak. 

Or you are on vacation, staying at a fancy hotel, or you are flying to Europe and fall asleep on the plane.  Or any other scenario. It can be hot if you want to wet the bed, but what makes it hot is consent and choice. I know where you are coming from, there is something sexy about the innocent loss of control that is bedwetting. But it's not always sexy.

Not to rant too much here, but just drink a lot before bed, and when you wake up cause you have to pee, roll over and pee. Do this a few times every month and have fun with it. You can even make a rule, where you have to do it on certain nights, or use a random number generator to force you to wet on random nights (regardless of where you are, you just wet that night). 

But wanting a permanent medical problem. for the rest of you life? Don't go there.

Rant over, Forum Mom duty fulfilled.

Alright, i see your point, thanks

2 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Umm having grown up wetting the bed, it gets old fast. Imagine this, and this is also what gets brought up every time someone's like 'I'd like to be incontinent!': you find the love of your life and you are spending the night at their parents house, what do you do? Do you bring a big diaper, or wet their bed, or both, cause diapers can leak. 

Or you are on vacation, staying at a fancy hotel, or you are flying to Europe and fall asleep on the plane.  Or any other scenario. It can be hot if you want to wet the bed, but what makes it hot is consent and choice. I know where you are coming from, there is something sexy about the innocent loss of control that is bedwetting. But it's not always sexy.

Not to rant too much here, but just drink a lot before bed, and when you wake up cause you have to pee, roll over and pee. Do this a few times every month and have fun with it. You can even make a rule, where you have to do it on certain nights, or use a random number generator to force you to wet on random nights (regardless of where you are, you just wet that night). 

But wanting a permanent medical problem. for the rest of you life? Don't go there.

As one who does have permanent irreversible nerve damage that causes unscheduled serious unknown bladder leakage, after what had been a lifetime of fun with wet pants, wet diapers, etc., the permanent medical problem for the rest of my life, I can say with authority that I agree with everything Rachel said.  OK, I have never flown to Europe but I have flown to Asia from the US, and I flew with a spouse and 14 and 12 year old. In the months after I was injured I quickly learned it was diapers 24/7 or be permanently homebound and give up career, etc. I finished the year thinking if someone had told me that I would have spent almost all of that year in diapers and I would have hated nearly every minute of it, I would have said they were crazy.

To repeat what Rachel said, "wanting a permanent medical problem. for the rest of you(r) life? Don't go there."

18 minutes ago, scinosensation said:

As one who does have permanent irreversible nerve damage that causes unscheduled serious unknown bladder leakage, after what had been a lifetime of fun with wet pants, wet diapers, etc., the permanent medical problem for the rest of my life, I can say with authority that I agree with everything Rachel said.  OK, I have never flown to Europe but I have flown to Asia from the US, and I flew with a spouse and 14 and 12 year old. In the months after I was injured I quickly learned it was diapers 24/7 or be permanently homebound and give up career, etc. I finished the year thinking if someone had told me that I would have spent almost all of that year in diapers and I would have hated nearly every minute of it, I would have said they were crazy.

To repeat what Rachel said, "wanting a permanent medical problem. for the rest of you(r) life? Don't go there."

Thanks hun, and also I was so mid-rant that I didn't spell correctly, thanks for the correction also ;)

5 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Oh I couldn't agree more Rachel, I grew up wetting the bed as well and it still happens. So when my partner and I stay at his parents place I am a nervous wreck by the time we leave. They are very "social" people, so we always end up drinking way more than we should. I am on edge the whole time, nothing makes me wet the bed quicker than drinking alcohol. I wear a diaper so there is always a problem of hiding the "evidence" and disposing of my wet ones. And this is just one of the scenarios I face, not to mention staying at motels etc.

I wish I was able to switch it on and off as I pleased, but that's not going to happen.  Permanent medical problem .......... ummm no way !   

On 06/11/2016 at 5:18 PM, CookiesTheBest said:

Hello

I would like to know what's the fastest way I can become a permanent bedwetter? 

I'm very interested in bedwetting, and i wanna become one permanently as fast as possible

Become diabetic without knowing and let the uncontrolled condition wreck your nerves around the muscles controlling your bladder. This happened to me and I started wetting the bed again in my late 40's and by the time I was 50 I was back to nightly bedwetting. Day time incontinence soon followed. I became impotent around the same time. This cannot be cured so within a short time my bedwetting had become permanent. Four years on and I am dependant on nappies 24/7 but have become unashamedly DL as a way of coping. For me this was the way forward and I am happy as I am now but I would not recommend anyone becoming a bedwetter without realising the implications. For most people it is repulsive and just not acceptable 

On 11/7/2016 at 11:02 AM, CookiesTheBest said:

I asked my partner before and they said they are ok with it and enjoy bedwetting as well, so it probably won't get old soon, but i guess I can change something in this thread.

How about instead of every night a bedwetting, only a few bedwettings every month? I still want this to be permanent though

And assuming you will only have that one partner for the rest of your life is not a safe bet. People break up, people die, all sorts of crazy things happen. I don't mean to pile on, but keeping it a choice is what you want here, even if you think it's not.

If you want to be able to wet the bed without waking up at a time of your choosing, this procedure described by Aloo seems like a good bet: http://www.wetset.net/bedwet-bbs/messages/8606.htm

Edited by kochel428 (see edit history)

Having grown up as a nightly bedwetter well into my teens, I would never wish this on anyone. Unless you have experienced it you can not really imagine or for see the problems. Rachel and Kochel pointed out a few of bigger issues very well and as much as those of us that have experienced this problem can tell you don't wish it, the final decision will be yours.

22 hours ago, kochel428 said:

And assuming you will only have that one partner for the rest of your life is not a safe bet. People break up, people die, all sorts of crazy things happen. I don't mean to pile on, but keeping it a choice is what you want here, even if you think it's not.

If you want to be able to wet the bed without waking up at a time of your choosing, this procedure described by Aloo seems like a good bet: http://www.wetset.net/bedwet-bbs/messages/8606.htm

I want the second part! will have to check the link when sober... As for people breaking up/dying - depressing but fuck it I'll take that if I can find someone at all!!

• 2 years later...

Great link/ story shared but RIP eyeballs!

I've seen this thread in various iterations around the web. It's hard without experiencing it to realize that the issue would persist behind the context of arousal. Would you want to have a permanent erection? At what point would it cease being hot and start being annoying? If you have the issue constantly you become desensitized and it loses excitement and meaning. 

The only logical thing I can think of as a compromise to this is to train yourself with a trigger (like a random notification sound that goes off at some point in the night) but that, if possible at all, would take immeasurable effort and time. 

Edited by KinkAndSink (see edit history)
On 5/14/2019 at 1:25 PM, zorg said:

PEE THE BED EVERY NIGHT ON PURPOSE

I PEE THE BED EVERY NIGHT I LOVE PEEING THE BED

7 hours ago, zorg said:

I PEE THE BED EVERY NIGHT AND I LOVE IT

I NEVER WANT TO STOP PEEING THE BED

I LIKE BEING A BED WETTER

HEY CONGRATULATIONS GOOD FOR YOU

YOU DIDN'T NEED TO NECRO A 3 YEAR OLD THREAD JUST TO SHOUT THIS AT US THOUGH

ALSO MAYBE TONE DOWN THE DRUGS A LITTLE BIT

• The topic was locked