Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rose could acutely feel her bowels dropping. However, she looked to her battle companion. Alice practically dropped her bow as she looked down at the defeated foes. She sighed deeply, tired from the f

Reyne’s frown got visibly more sad than annoyed as she truly realized the scope of her predicament. She moved both hands slowly to her crotch. She could hold her bowels a bit more than she could her b

1) But I admit I am a little disappointed that Josephine didn't try to hold it...

Huh, tough enemy.

I am glad we are the whole group *g*

Waiting for the Hydra to just go away probably won't work.

If you slop of the head of a Hydra the head (or two of them) will grow back.
In myhotology the Hydra was killed by hacking a head of and immediatly sealing the wound with fire. This way the head couldn't grow back.
That seems a possibility with our party: We have melees who can hack of heads and mages who can use fire to seal the wound.

But it seems like a good idea to hear what Nobody has to suggest. Hug her.

• 2 weeks later...

(this isn't dead, I'm just generally exhausted, especially recently. So, I'll give another quick choice. Pick a single option, please. This will lead to a temporary protagonist swap to stretch my writing fingers a bit, so to speak, before returning to this party after a few chapters)
1. Memory
2. Dream
3. Shadow
4. Demon
5. Master

Edited by heartkitten13
clarification (see edit history)

(Two votes shadow, one master and one demon. Shadow takes the win)

[Temporary protagonist switch
Hevn, Seras' Shadow]

Hevn awoke to movement next to him. Sitting up, he breathed in and looked around. The usual cloud that surrounded his mind was partly clear, or at least clear enough to let him think for the moment. Scanning the room, he saw that he was in Seras' room in Fort Ravenheart, with the woman's nude form lying next to him. Nude, save that damned glove. But, Seras seemed to be handling it's corruption a bit better. At least she was when they spoke in his dreams... 

Hevn's life since joining up with the cult had been a haze, with only the occasional lucid moment. This began to change as Seras began to tap into the dream realm and bit by bit grant a bit of mental relief to her bodyguard, causing his lucid moments come more and more often. Though, they came most often when they made love, which both of them took solace in. Though, even before this all happened, Hevn enjoyed that. He looked down at Seras, tossing and turning roughly. Hevn remembered, today was the day she was going to try and free herself from the glove's control. Hevn offered to help, but the two's combined presence in the dream realm created a sort of interference that wouldn't allow them to enter the demon's realm. So, Hevn sat, naked in bed, hard and with a slight need to piss. Already, he felt the clouds returning to him that would lead him to follow the orders of Gerrick, the master that had placed the spell on him that made him into a brute, good for little more than smashing enemies and satisfying the women under his control. Usually Ember, though there were plenty of other female mages around. Hell, he even had to work on men, like Frostbite. Not to mention maids who were there to clean as a secondary purpose. He sighed, his erection throbbing a bit. A side affect of the curse, he was often in a state of lust that made him ready for action at a moments notice. He could take care of the issue himself, but that never really suited him. Hevn stood and cracked his knuckles and his neck. He then peered down to Seras. As the clouds continued to flood his mind, he considered simply using her as she slept. They had done it the previous night after all, so a simple round two a few hours later wasn't out of the question. Of course, he could go seek out someone else. Maybe after he came, he could think properly. At that moment, all he could think of was pussy. Ember was currently away on a mission, so she was out. Frostbite was also luckily out, on his own mission. Though, he could think of three potentially willing ladies. Firstly, there was Elise, a cute girl with blond curls. From what he could recall of their pillow talk, she had been a princess from another world, saved from death by Gerrick's magic. While she had once been more kind, her near death experience  She had a had hardened her a bit, even asking Hevn to take her virginity and help make her stronger. Though, there was also another woman, who went by the name Riot. From what Hevn could tell, she was in a position similar to him, a body guard and occasional fuck toy, though to a weaker male mage who couldn't satisfy her. So, at times he would have to step in to help her out. Lastly, there was Nightfire, who was old enough to be his mother, but had an incredible body and also called on Hevn's services from time to time. There was also the maids, who would service him if he asked, or would just straight up get in position if they saw he had his cock out. What should Hevn do? 
1. Take care of himself, (might take a while)
2. Use Seras
3. Seek out someone else (Elise, Nightfire, Riot)
4. Use a random maid. 
5. Other

Personal Status:
Protagonist: Hevn
Physical Status: Healthy, rock hard, mentally cloudy
Bladder: Moderate
Bowels: Empty
Relationship Status: Single

The clouds continued sweeping in. Hevn tried shaking his head, attempting to say above them, knowing what would come once they took him over. He looked back to Seras, the former prostitute's nude form still lying in bed. She had taken his cock the previous night and enjoyed it, so she probably wouldn't mind now. Already hard from thinking about it, Hevn simply shrugged his shoulders and returned to bed, flipped Seras onto her back, and began thrusting into her. Even while fast asleep, Seras gave a soft moan. That moan was all the motivation he needed to keep going. After giving another two experimental thrusts, he began pounding the sleeping girl, knowing well that she wouldn't be waking up for a little while, considering how deep that spell of hers was going. 

Because of Seras' well honed womanhood, even despite her being motionless, her soft moans and the view of her nude body was enough to drive Hevn's head out of the clouds quickly. With in five minutes of fucking Seras, Hevn came. With his head out of the clouds and the ability to focus regained, he was able to pull out of her and cum onto the bed instead of inside he girl. Hevn got off the bed and looked down to his clothes. Granted, they were little more than pants and a skeleton of a coat, more focused on providing a place hang his club rather than keeping his body covered, but they were something. He couldn't dress up in anything too nice, since that would risk the higher ups being onto him. As far as anyone in the fort aside from Seras knew, all Hevn was good for was smashing stuff with his club or fucking. And, occasionally, a conversation, as Elise or Riot would enjoy talking with him, having a simple conversation, usually as a prelude or a epilogue to sex and usually with Riot or Elise doing the majority of the talking. 

Hevn's bladder still throbbed a bit, reminding him that he needed to go fairly soon. In addition, there was little else to do in this room. He had a few options of stuff to do that wouldn't arouse much suspicion. He could go train and would likely be alone there, unless Riot was also training. He knew he couldn't go to the library, at least not to read, since that would arouse suspicion. But, he could see if there was anyone there who needed his services. There was also the alchemy lab, where Nightfire would likely be. She would likely order a fuck or ask his assistance in one of her experiments, though most likely both. Of course, Hevn could just wander aimlessly for a while or try to go back to bed. What should Hevn do? (this will be a three part choice)
1. Should Hevn get dressed? 
a. Yes
b. No
2. How should Hevn go about relieving himself? 
a. Piss on the floor
b. Piss on the bed/Seras
c. Go out in the hall, go on the first random maid he sees
d. Hold it
e. Other
3. Where should Hevn go? 
a. The Physical training room? (if gone there naked, Hevn will be unable to train with weapons)
b. The Library
c. The Alchemy room
d. Wander aimlessly for a while
e. Go back to sleep (this cannot be done clothed or while holding it and will cut this excursion short and return to Josephine's perspective)

• 2 weeks later...

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I think I'll be discontinuing this series. I've kinda lost faith in the site after the whole Commando situation (since I'm on his side) and I've been moving more towards Discord anyways. So, perhaps its time for this quest to end early. Might change my mind in the future, but I kind of doubt it at this point. I've barely been updating as it is due to personal reasons, so this might be for the best anyways. Thanks to everyone who's been reading for the past almost two years and those who have commented along the way. I've enjoyed doing this. I'd like to think it's improved my writing skills, but ehhh, I kinda doubt it. 

• The topic was locked