Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Josephine looked over to the still nameless woman next to her, then to the nearby drinks. A small voice in her head told her to down a shot, then go for it, but it was surrounded by her overwhelming need to relieve herself, in two ways. So, she moved much closer to the girl, sitting on the girl's lap. 
"I could use this anyways." she said, spreading her legs apart wide to accommodate the girl's questing hands. She heard a light chuckle from behind her as she felt the hands on her breasts move lower, beginning to play with her pussy. 
"Perfect..." she said softly. "So, talk to me. Tell me a bit about yourself." 
Josephine moaned softly at the girl's touches. 
"Well, my name is JosephINE." Jojo began, her voice raising slightly as she felt the girl's fingers start working on her. She heard a giggle from behind her, cleared her throat. Making a quick decision, Josephine decided to leave details about her birth and her 'godly' nature out of this, deciding to only talk about the other aspects of her life. 
"I'm a soldier, stationed south of Ylisse, with an independent armY." her voice raised again as she felt the girl's lips play along her jawline. 
"You're awfully sensitive." she giggled. "You can't possibly be a virgin, not when you're this wet."
As she said wet, Josephine released herself and began pissing on the girl's lap and onto her hand. The girl's left hand moved up and began squeezing Josephine's breasts while allowing her other hand to get washed in pee. 
"No, you're far to kinky to be a virgin too. When was the last time you got laid anyways?"
Josephine had to think for a moment. But, instead of counting the days like she had to before that day, she had to count hours. 
"Two hours..." Josephine admitted. That made the woman laugh a bit harder than before. 
"Wow, this desperate for more after two hours..." she mused. Now desperate to change the subject, Josephine cleared her throat again. 
"So, tell me a bit about you." she said after she finished peeing. "What's your name?"
The woman slowed her pace a bit, as if thinking about her response. 
"I don't really have a name, or at least I haven't needed to use one in quite some time..." she said. "I suppose if you'd like to call me something, you could call me... Nobody."
"Nobody?" 
"Might as well... the people I typically associate with aren't much for conversation. But enough about that..." and with that, the woman calling herself Nobody flipped Josephine skillfully around, so she was sitting facing her. In this new position, Josephine emptied the rest of her bladder onto Nobody's pussy. She adjusted her legs so they were pussy to pussy and began grinding against her, drawing fourth several moans from here. 
"All you really need to know about me is that I'm a knight in a land that's probably far away from yours. But, I'm linked to the spirit world, so I've found myself in situations like this before..." 
Josephine tried to respond, but the sensation of their wet womanhoods grinding together allowed only moans to escape from her mouth, no words. 
"..I don't do much in my land besides fight. So, a break like this is just what I need." Nobody then leaned in, using one hand to pull Josephine forward into a kiss. Jojo made no attempt to resist and returned the kiss. After a few seconds, Nobody released her and continued speaking. 
"I suppose I can trust you well enough not to stab me in the back." she said with a smile. Josephine suddenly felt her crotch get a bit stickier as Nobody came, mixing her juices with the rest of the wetness already between then. To Josephine's delight, she didn't stop. However...
"I'm back." a voice behind her said. Seras, Josephine quickly noted. Along with her, she heard a light, embarrassed sounding squeak that seemed to come from a different voice. 
"I have our third." Seras continued. Nobody turned her around to see Seras there, with a new girl. She seemed to be a bit younger than Josephine... well, she looked younger than Josephine looked at least. She had beautiful blonde hair that went down past her shoulders. She was also fairly thin and slightly pale, with small breasts, which she was covering with her arm. She also had a hand between her legs, but she was using it to cover herself rather than to get off. 
"Oh, excuse them, they're just..." Seras began, before the girl cut her off. 
"I know what they're doing..." she said, a blush clear on her face. "I'm married, after all."
"And who is this cute little thing." Nobody asked. After a second of composing herself, the girl stood tall, still trying to keep herself covered. 
"My name is Lissa... my brother is Chrom, exalt of Ylisse." She then bowed. "It's a pleasure to meet you both." 
A wide blush went to Josephine's face. She was now grinding against a naked woman in the presence of royalty... though Josephine wasn't really modest, the idea still rather embarrassed her. She felt like she should bow or kneel or something at least to show respect. But... she felt so close to cumming that she didn't want to ask Nobody to stop. She was torn at that moment. What should Josephine do?
1. Ask Nobody to stop, bow and introduce herself properly to Lissa. 
2. Continue with Nobody, introduce self properly afterwards. 
3. Continue with Nobody, introduce self casually during. 
4. Other.

Personal Status:
Protagonist: Josephine
Physical Status: Healthy, incredibly close, very embarrassed. 
Bladder: Empty
Bowels: Full
Relationship Status: Single

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rose could acutely feel her bowels dropping. However, she looked to her battle companion. Alice practically dropped her bow as she looked down at the defeated foes. She sighed deeply, tired from the f

Reyne’s frown got visibly more sad than annoyed as she truly realized the scope of her predicament. She moved both hands slowly to her crotch. She could hold her bowels a bit more than she could her b

1) But I admit I am a little disappointed that Josephine didn't try to hold it...

JJosephine of course wanted to make a good first impression on the Exalt's younger sister, but at the same time... well, Josephine had been denied orgasm for long enough. She had no intention of forcing her body to wait any longer. Besides, she felt so close at that moment that it might do more harm than good at this point. So, she continued going along with Nobody, who didn't seem too interesting in stopping right there anyways. 
"Why don't you two give us another minute, then we'll be ready to head out." Nobody said, putting an arm around Josephine. 
"Very well." Lissa said, straightening up. After taking a second to orient herself, Lissa dropped her arms, revealing her nude to those in front of her, though not as an attempt to flaunt her body and more as an attempt to get used to the feeling. 
"Well, my lady, would you like to test out your healing magic?" Seras asked. "You'll have no need to join in on the front line with these two warriors guarding..." Seras was cut off by Lissa's glare. 
"Don't dare thinking I'm delicate." Lissa said, sternly. "I fought in three wars alongside Chrom. Give my an axe and I can fight just as well as either of those two."
Seras seemed to shrink back. 
"Very well my lady, we'll give you the first axe we find." she said in a tiny voice. 
"Good." Lissa huffed as she looked back to Josephine and Nobody, before quickly darting her eyes elsewhere. Her eyes, along with Seras', drew back as Josephine began moaning, her climax upon her. Josephine blushed deeply as she felt three pairs of eyes on her as she climaxed, further soaking the bar with her juices. 
"Damn, you're a loud one." Nobody chuckled. With a face colored deep crimson, Josephine moved away from Nobody and stood. Josephine shook her head, trying to regain her composure and took a step towards Lissa. 
"My lady, it is an honor." Josephine began, kneeling down in front of her. Before she could speak another word, Lissa spoke up.
"Oh, no need for that, my dear." she said, warmly, offering her hand. 
"Oh," Josephine muttered, her blush returning. "Well, my name is Josephine."
"And you are?" Lissa asked, looking to Nobody. 
"Long story, let's move on." she said, standing up off the bar and approaching the group. 
"Well, alright." Lissa shrugged. She then noticed Josephine's blushed and smiled at her. 
"Don't worry about that little display, I know the feeling. I can't get out of bed some mornings without Lon'qe... helping me." Lissa admitted, a very small blush on her own face. It quickly cleared as Josephine took her hand and stood. 
"Well, now that introductions are out of the way..." Nobody said, moving past them and to Seras. "...can we get on with this now? I can only imagine what's happening to my body right now."
"Oh, that's a good point." Seras said. "Come on, let's all get moving." Seras said, turning and walking to a nearby door that Josephine could tell wasn't there a minute ago. "We're all going to have to work together on this one. I'm not entirely sure what's going to try to stop us here, but I know it isn't going to be too fun."
Josephine stood up straight and tried to relax, focusing her mind on the task ahead. 
"Alright, I'm ready." 
[Josephine has joined a party]
"Let's hurry this up." Nobody said. 
["Nobody" has joined the party]
"It's been too long." Lissa said happily. 
[Lissa has joined the party]
Seras looked out over her group and smiled. 
"Alright, if you're all ready, let's go." Seras then went through the door she just opened. Josephine, Nobody, and Lissa followed in behind her. As Josephine passed through the door, her eyes fell upon Seras, who came to a dead stop. The room they found themselves in was a wide hallway, with three guards blocking their way. Each held a tower shield in front of them and wore full plate armor, all of it pure black. 
"Well shit..." Seras muttered, taking a step back. Nobody then strolled forward, cracking her knuckles. 
"You all stand back. I'll take care of this." Nobody said with a chuckle as she strolled forward. Josephine looked from her to Lissa and Seras. Lissa didn't seem too confident about moving forward and Seras seemed stunned in place. Josephine also noticed a clear need to empty her bowels, forgetting that just being in the dream realm fills her up faster. What should Josephine do?
1. Trust Nobody to go in alone and naked against three armored guards. 
2. Attempt to back Nobody up. 
3. Have everyone try to attack. 
4. Relieve herself on the ground.
5. Other

Personal Status:
Physical Status: Healthy, satisfied
Bladder: Moderate
Bowels: Full

Party Status:
Seras: Good, friendship
Nobody: Great, friendship+
Lissa: Good, friendship. 

• 2 weeks later...

We can't just let her face all four of them by herself... can we? Josephine thought to herself as she watched Nobody approach the armored guards. When she got close enough to them, all three turned their heads to look at the woman. That didn't seem to deter her, however. Josephine knew it didn't feel right to leave it all to Nobody, but she felt herself almost frozen in place.
"We need to help her somehow." Josephine managed to get out. As Nobody stepped closer, the knight in the middle drew a longsword, one that seemed unnaturally heavy and began walking towards Nobody. It raised the sword and stepped forward, bringing it down on top of Nobody. The woman seemed to be expecting lust that, however, and, with her bare hand, smacked the blade to the side, throwing the knight off balance. In two quick motions, Nobody flipped the knight's helmet up, then thrust her fist into the opening she had made. That attack brought the knight to it's knees. The sides of the knight's helmets began to glow red, before the whole thing exploded, destroying the helmet and sending the knight's body flying back. Both of the other knights drew their swords and stepped towards Nobody. 
"C'mon, we can't let her take on both of them." Josephine said, managing to take another step forward, though still felt herself struggling to move. Lissa seemed to get an idea, however. She closed her eyes for a second, then looked towards Nobody and focused on her. Lissa's hand began to glow for a moment, before Nobody seemed to be enveloped by a bright light. Josephine also began to feel that power in her. 
"It's not easy to do this without a staff, but, I suppose that's what Miracles are for." Lissa said with a smile. Jospehine felt stronger and able to move again. She also felt faster, and somehow braver. She approached, standing at Nobody's side. Nobody peered over to her and shook her head. 
"Fine." she said, chuckling a bit. "I suppose I can't be too greedy. You take the right one."
"Got it." Josephine said, before rushing forward. 
Josephine always knew that her greatest asset was her speed. While she was simply above average among her peers, Fuga had once told her that her speed was unnatural compared to normal humans. And, while these weren't exactly normal humans, they definitely weren't masters of speed. So, it wasn't too hard for Josephine to get past the knight and get behind him. The knight attempted to swing at her with it's sword, but she was already out of range by the time the swing came. Jojo knew her limits, however, so she didn't try to take on the knight with her bare hands. So, she went to the knight Nobody had already dispatched, going for it's sword. Upon picking it up, Josephine immediately recognized it was made from a material much heavier than what she was used to. This one sword was heavier than both her katana combined. However, it wasn't enough to slow her down too much. The knight came in with another swing, which Josephine went under, ending up behind the knight again. Hefting the longsword with both hands, Josephine focused for a moment, then felt a certain familiar power within her. Before the knight could face her again, Josephine activated her power, Astra. She striked the back of the knight five times in quick succession, knocking the knight a bit back each time. While they weren't exactly strong enough to do significant damage, the hits did manage to force the knight back and off balance. With the final hit of her five strike combo, she hit the the back of the knight's right leg, sending it onto one knee. Hefting the blade back up, she brought it down onto the knight's neck, decapitating it. As the helmet rolled away, Josephine turned to watch as Nobody blew back the other knight, with it landing right next to the first knight she had taken down. However, that's when the first knight began to twitch. Despite it's head being destroyed, the knight began to attempt to get to it's feet. Josephine took a step back. 
"Those things aren't dead yet?" Nobody asked, sounding annoyed. Josephine peered back to Lissa, who looked scared and Seras, who also looked scared. 
"Josephine, your call. What should we do?"
Josephine looked to the knights. The first had rolled onto it's front and was beginning to try to get to his feet. The other two still weren't moving. Josephine was also acutely aware of her need to evacuate her bowels. After that display, she doubted she could hold it another minute. What should Josephine do about the knights?
1. Have the group run past them to the next room?
2. Have the group retreat to the tavern room?
3. Stay and continue fighting (use more magic, try to break them apart, etc)
4. Other
And what should Josephine do about her need to relieve herself?
1. Go immediately, where she's standing. 
2. Hold it until she can't any longer. 
3. Try to go on the ground somewhat privately.
4. Other

Personal Status:
Physical Status: Healthy, satisfied, stressed
Bowels: Desperate

Party Status:

If we run, the knights will probably follow in pursuit. Don't want to overextend and aggro more enemies, especially if we're unarmed. We should try to figure out how to defeat them. Let's try magic, and if that doesn't work, regroup in the tavern to figure things out.

Also, this isn't the time to think of relief, we need to lead and fight. Just hold it until there's an opportunity, or until the battle is over.

I am with Nightchaos. Running into the next room is like trying to clear a whole dungeon ASAP. Pulling as much aggro as possible und pulling all mobs together to kill them.
Which is great if those mobs have no  chance.
In our case that could be very dangerous.
Physical attacks don't seem to kill those things - even decapitation doesn't work.
That leaves magic, which should work (since I guess they are not totally imune against everything). And the ones that have been hit by some kind of magic attack still don't move. Strong signs that magic will destroy them. Try that and make sure those that are down stay down.

If it doesn't work well retreat to the tavern to rethink.

And it is definitly not the time to relief ourselve - what if the magic does not work as we think and just slows them down longer then normal attacks? Unlikely, but nothing you can bet your life on. And since there are still enemies (one at least) moving we can't get separated and some privacy. And we seriously don't want to go in front of everybody, do we? Not as long as there is the possibility to hold it a little longer.
(Since the mages will do the fighting in the next seconds we have a little time to try get our bowels back under control - at least for a short period of time.)

• 2 weeks later...

Josephine knew she didn't have long. Actively holding herself as she took a few steps back helped her urge very slightly. She felt like her time left extended to about twenty seconds rather then her previous time. However, she stood back watching the knights begin to rise, stunned as she watched. The first knight had gotten to it's knees. Two seconds passed before Josephine snapped out of it. 
"We have to use magic to get them to stay down, I think." Josephine said, though her voice lacked that almost necessary edge of confidence. She looked over to the rest of her team. Nobody quickly summoned a fireball in her hand, then launched it into the rising knight's midsection. The fireball collided with the knight's armor, then fell to the ground, seemingly doing no damage. However, the front of the knight's armor seemed to melt slightly upon making contact with the fireball. That seemed to give Nobody an idea. 
With fifteen seconds left, Josephine watched as Nobody extended her arm. She began sending a steady stream of fire forward towards the knight, almost like a flamethrower. 
"She seems to have the right idea." Seras said from behind. She jogged to Nobody's side and extended both her hands forward, sending a similar black tinted stream of fire towards the same knight. It seemed to work, as after about five seconds of direct fire, the chest plate seemed to become more liquid than solid and fell apart, with both arms falling to the ground with a large clank, with the torso falling forward onto the floor, ceasing movement. However, with nine seconds left for Josephine, the other two knights began to rise. The one Nobody had taken down in the same fashion she had the first was rising to it's feet, while the one that Josephine had dispatched was beginning to crawl forward, towards its head. With eight seconds left, Josephine looked to Lissa, who had a serious face on. She confidently strolled forward, muttering something under her breath. As she reached Nobody's other side, Josephine could see that Lissa seemed to have an clear orb in her hand. She then extended her arms forward. 
"Emit Force!" she called out, sending the orb forward. The ball flew forward, before handing on the floor between both of the knights. Upon hitting the ground, the ball exploded. Though it didn't have any elemental power, it unleashed a wave of air which knocked both of the knights back down. 
"I don't know too many miracles, but the ones I do know can come in handy." she said happily. With six seconds left, Nobody and Seras walked forward, each one bathing one of the newly downed knights in flames. As finished melting the knights, Josephine took a step forward, only to inadvertently rob herself of another second. With three seconds left before she lost control, she looked forward to her allies. From her position behind them all, she had a nice view of all the rears of her team mates. Nobody's ass seemed firm and toned, while Seras' was a bit more plump, the kind Josephine could see herself using as a pillow. Then, there was Lissa's nice and petite. Josephine mentally slapped herself, wasting a second of time ogling butts while her teammates were working. However, she did notice Lissa was still in the same position, with her knees shaking a bit. That's when she spotted the stream of urine begin to trickle down Lissa's legs. However, Lissa seemed to compose herself quickly and stood up straight, appearing like she meant to start peeing onto the floor instead of losing control. And that was when Josephine lost control. 
Josephine was too busy watching Lissa pee to continue her mental countdown and barely even felt it when her first log escaped from her ass, plopping onto the floor. However, the feeling of voiding her bowels was enough to snap her back to her situation and Josephine quickly squatted on the ground, attempting to make it look like she was intentionally pooping on the floor instead of having accidentally started going. After sighing in relief a bit too loudly, Lissa turned her head to look at Josephine. A tiny smile formed on her face as she strolled over to her, still peeing as she walked. Once she got to Josephine, she peered over to the pile Josephine was still making, then squatted down. Ignoring the fact that she was now making a puddle, the girl was still bright and cheerful as she looked forward to Seras and Nobody making their own puddles, though those were made of hot 'metal' rather then urine. 
"I should try to learn some magic." Josephine said softly. "I've never had a talent for it, but it would come in handy."
"Well, you seemed great with that sword." Lissa noted, her stream dying down. "You seemed so quick and graceful, even though that sword looks super heavy. You might even be as good as my husband." Lissa then stood. Josephine felt herself finally empty and stood as well. 
"I'll have to introduce you sometime." Lissa continued with a cute smile, taking Josephine's hand. Josephine gave a warm smile back. 
"That sounds lovely." she responded happily. Lissa then looked her up and down. 
"Just... promise to wear clothes. I certainly don't mind the view, but my Lon'qu..." she seemed to think of a way to phrase it. "Has trouble with other women as it is."
Josephine nodded, deciding to not probe further.
"I'll be sure to cover up when the day comes." Josephine promised, as the two strolled forward, making sure to carefully avoid the several puddles of melted armor. Josephine didn't look at any of the puddles, nor did she look back to check out the pile she had made or the puddle Lissa had made. She had to focus on what's next. With Nobody and Seras done, Nobody cracked her knuckles. 
"I've had worse resistance getting into buildings before. But I wasn't naked back then." she said, before looking to the front of the room. Josephine's eyes moved forward too. There was a single metal door at the end of the hall. 
"Well, let's keep moving." Nobody said, taking a step towards the doors. However, the door suddenly split apart, forming two separate doors, one a darker metal and one a lighter metal. 
"The hell?" muttered Nobody as she continued moving forward. Once she and the others approached the doors, both doors seemed to split apart again. Each equal distance from each other, there was now a black metal door, a dark grey metal door, a light grey metal door, and a white metal door. Lissa turned around. 
"Oh..." she muttered. "Guys, the rest of the room is gone." 
Josephine turned around to see that Lissa was right. The front half of the room was now gone, replaced with a long wood wall, which formed silently behind them as they walked. The wall had also severed one of the greatshields in half. 
"Oh shit, now two swords are gone..." Nobody grumbled as she walked over to the one remaining sword and picked it up. She then walked over to Josephine and put the sword in her hands, then looked back to the doors. "Well, looks like there's four ways forward. What do you all think, shall we each pick a door and go on alone till we meet up again or what?" Nobody asked to no one in particular, her eyes scanning the doors. Josephine knew it would be a bad idea to separate, though they could potentially cover more ground in groups. Staying together would be the safest, though if only one route led the way forward, they would only be wasting time if they all went down a bad route. What strategy does Josephine suggest? 
1. Pairing up in teams (Josephine and Lissa, Nobody, or Seras on one team, the remaining two on the other)
2. Each going to a separate door. 
3. All going through a single door together. 
And which door does Josephine herself want to go through?
1. The white
2. The light grey
3. The dark grey
4. The black

Personal Status:
Physical Status: Healthy, satisfied, somewhat relaxed
Bowels: Empty

Party Status:

Tough question.

Everybody a single door seems like the worst idea IMO. Way too vulnerable.

IMO staying as a group seems the best.

Yes, it takes longer - but is that really a huge problem? What does it really matter if it takes us longer? We have no bomb ticking or something like that. And reality doesn't seem to fit in this realm at all, maybe the concept of time doesn't apply at all.

The benefits of being faster seem by no way to outweight the risks of spliitting up. The last encounter could have gone really bad if we were only two instead of 4.

And for the doors:

Well, you can just guess.

White as a "good" colour seems like an obvious choice - which means is will probably not be the right one. But: Everybody would have this line of thought. Meaning white could indeed be exactly the right door.
Like I said, there is no correct choice here, all we can do is take a guess. We have absolutly nothing that can make it an educated one (or did I miss some hint?).

Let's go with one of the greys.

Light grey.

As much as I agree that it is dangerous splitting up, we have 4 doors get through. I feel like there is an implied time limit in this world, and we should find the exit/purpose soon. Thus, I feel like we should take the compromise and pair up with someone (Option 1).

As for who to pair up with, I feel like as a fighter with no magic, we pair with one of the magic users. I voted for Lissa. The other two seem to be able to fight and use magic as well, so they should be fine.

Fine with going through the light grey door, while the other team goes to dark grey. Although I feel like there's an implied difficulty as the doors become darker.

"We should go through the light grey door, together." Josephine said, after thinking it out for a bit. The way she saw it, there was going to be something unknown behind every door, something they had no particular way to predict. And if there was a challenge behind any of those doors, a challenge on par to the challenge they had to face, no two of them together would likely be able to beat it, especially if the challenge was harder than the knights of the previous room. 
"I think that would be best." Lissa added. 
"Works for me." Nobody muttered. 
"So, it's decided then." Seras said with a small smile. "Shall we then?" she said, approaching the door. She pushed it open, revealing a wall of fog. 
"Oh shit, I don't like this." Nobody said, tensing up visably. She then walked forward, lightly pushing Seras out of the way. "I'll take point." Nobody affirmed, walking through the wall of fog. Josephine looked to Lissa and Seras. Seras shrugged, then followed Nobody in. Lissa sighed softly. 
"I hope I didn't wet myself in the real world a minute ago." she said, a hint of worry in her voice. "I was wearing the cutest dress when Seras called me. I hope it isn't soaked..."
The idea made Josephine tense up. 
"Don't put that idea in my head," Josephine said quickly, tensing up. Lissa looked to her and covered her mouth, clearly trying not to laugh. Josephine shook her head. 
"C'mon, get going." Josephine said, nudging Lissa into the fog wall. Lissa complied and entered, with Josephine taking a quick second to admire Lissa's cute butt, before following her in. 
Josephine collided with Lissa as she entered the room, Lissa having stopped in place to look around. They didn't find themselves in a room, but in an outdoor area. Josephine now stood on sand. And instead of the oppressive silence of the previous room, she could hear the the sound of waves crashing. Or, at least what she guessed was the sound of waves crashing, with her having never been to a beach before. Josephine turned around, to see that the doorway was completely gone. All she saw was stone. Josephine and the others were now in a cave, it seemed. She spotted Nobody walking forward into the cave, towards the only source of light the room had. Seras went off to the side and squatted down. Lissa and Josephine walked forward, Josephine dragging her sword on the ground, both of them turning to see Seras pissing onto the sand. 
"Go ahead, I'll catch up in a bit." she said. Josephine continued forward, with Lissa falling in behind her. After following Nobody down the cave, she saw Nobody standing still at the mouth of the cave. Josephine went over to pass her, but Nobody put her hand out, stopping Josephine in her tracks. Nobody's hand cupped Josephine's right breast in the process, but based on how still Nobody was, Josephine wasn't sure if that was intentional. Lissa walked behind Josephine and looked from over Josephine's shoulder. Looking out, Josephine could see that they were in fact on a sandy beach, with small waves coming in going. In the distance however, Josephine spotted a giant monster. In the clouded sunlight, a couple dozen yards from the water's edge, a mass of green scales sat, with several giant snake-like heads coming out of it. Most of the heads began looking in different directions, though one of the heads was staring right at the mouth of the cave.  Josephine felt Lissa's arms wrap around and tighten around Josephine's free arm. 
"What is that?" she asked softly. 
"That's a fucking hydra." Nobody said. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..."
"What's wrong?" Seras called out, a bit too loudly. Another head looked over. Nobody took a step back. Lissa turned and ran back, deeper into the cave. Josephine looked to Nobody. The woman took Josephine's hand and pulled her back into the cave as well. They returned to Seras, who was still relieving herself. 
"There is a fucking sea monster out there." Nobody explained, pointing towards the mouth of the cave. 
"A.." Seras began, before getting cut off by Nobody "I've dealt with these things before. I've seen them break apart golems from that distance by shooting water."
She seemed incredibly tense by the whole thing. Nobody seemed to have dealt with the issue of hydra before and might have a plan of attack, but Josephine knew she needed a bit of help to relax. What should Josephine do?
1. Try to relax Nobody (hugging her, kissing her, feeling her up, etc) so she can form a plan. 
2. Suggest her own plan of attack (lure it close to attack it with sword and magic or another plan)
3. Suggest trying to sneak around it (going left or right out the cave)
4. Suggest waiting for a while and seeing if the hydra goes away.
5. Other

Personal Status:
Physical Status: Healthy, somewhat tense
Bladder: Full
Bowels: Slight

Party Status: