female wetting Peed my Pants at the Movie Theater! (KozmoLotto 2 Winner Request)

Darling, you write amazing stories here. cant wait to see the next one!

;3

I peed myself in a theater once, but it was around friends and i was a teenager, so i was embarrassed and made fun of. it was a genuine accident though.

AWESOME WETTING. The desperation, the embarrassment, making your wetting seem like you spilled to root beer, absolutely fantastic. It sounds like you're a movie person, too. Great experience, though. Idk why ppl want pics, imo pics always ruin the magic of imagining it happening as yiu read, relating it to common experiences, or putting yourself in the shoes of the narrator. I love your stories, keep it up!

How does one enter said Lotto? I'd really like to win, and I have a few scenarios that I've been dying to test out on someone!

4 hours ago, Dark Cries said:

How does one enter said Lotto? I'd really like to win, and I have a few scenarios that I've been dying to test out on someone!

You'll have to wait until Lotto 6! 5 has already been decided on and have yet to be written out but will be soon. If and when the next lotto happens, a thread will be posted where everybody rolls in a random number generator and whomevers number comes closest to the one I roll wins, basically!

I love this story! It’s so funny how scary movies can affect our bladders

I love your idea of blaming your accident on your drink!

Lucky the theater is pretty empty, huh?

You sly, weird person, you 🙂. Wonderful story, sorry you lost it without intending to and that it felt so guilt-inducing, but it made for a great story, at least!