Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peed my Pants at the Movie Theater! (KozmoLotto 2 Winner Request)

AWESOME WETTING. The desperation, the embarrassment, making your wetting seem like you spilled to root beer, absolutely fantastic. It sounds like you're a movie person, too. Great experience, though. Idk why ppl want pics, imo pics always ruin the magic of imagining it happening as yiu read, relating it to common experiences, or putting yourself in the shoes of the narrator. I love your stories, keep it up!

• The topic was featured
  • 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Dark Cries said:

How does one enter said Lotto? I'd really like to win, and I have a few scenarios that I've been dying to test out on someone!

You'll have to wait until Lotto 6! 5 has already been decided on and have yet to be written out but will be soon. If and when the next lotto happens, a thread will be posted where everybody rolls in a random number generator and whomevers number comes closest to the one I roll wins, basically!

You sly, weird person, you ?. Wonderful story, sorry you lost it without intending to and that it felt so guilt-inducing, but it made for a great story, at least!

• 9 months later...

I only started reading the "KozmoLotto" saga today.
The reason is that I have trouble understanding the English language, and I have to help with an automatic translator. Usually, therefore, I reject the messages that are too long.
Now I realize what I missed!
The KozmoFox's adventures and her writing are sublime!
I do not really find the right words to thank KozmoFox's for these tributes!