female wetting Peed my Pants at the Movie Theater! (KozmoLotto 2 Winner Request)

(also that twitter is actually my twitter for my online persona if anybody is actually interested)

Another lotto winning story. What movies did you watch when you went to your friends?

2 hours ago, amberpee said:

Another lotto winning story. What movies did you watch when you went to your friends?

The first Ouija, the exorcist, and some movie about a guy that got abducted and he has like alien kidnapping ptsd, I don't remember the name

16 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

The first Ouija, the exorcist, and some movie about a guy that got abducted and he has like alien kidnapping ptsd, I don't remember the name

Dark Skies, maybe? I really liked that movie.

Edited by Joeybear1999
Word misoelled

I'm sure memories of this incident came up during the wetting scene in Exorcist later that night. Wonderful story and daring fetish adventure, keep up the lottos if you're willing. I've been hearing great things about this new Ouija movie, perhaps I'll see it in theaters to have the experience myself and try to figure out which moments your bladder couldn't handle.

Wow that must have been quite a rush! Thank you very much for doing this, its a great story :D I understand that you couldn't wait througout the movie with all that liquid in you, it must have been a really really drenched seat.  im actually kinda surprised you didn't wet two times with all that you drank, wich tells me you held on untill exploding  point :)

Incredible story! I certainly can understand your guilt about the workers and that's very considerate of you to tell them. I'm not sure I would be able to even after coming up with the cover up story that you did! 

11 hours ago, Joeybear1999 said:

Dark Skies, maybe? I really liked that movie.

Nah just looked it up, Fire in the Sky!

Nice can't believe you actually did that. So daring.. :)

You even talked to someone in your wet pants!  You push the 'getting away with' envelope much farther and it's pretty much gonna look like a shipping container. Kudos to you and your massive lady cohones.  And extra kudos for making sure nobody sat it in, apparently manners aren't dead :)

@KozmoFox Loved your story.  Someone definitely won the Lotto with the one.  The fear of wetting while out in public is scary, let alone actually doing it.  Talking to someone about an "accident" while still in wet pants is another tick of the box.

10 hours ago, theHindrew said:

You even talked to someone in your wet pants!  You push the 'getting away with' envelope much farther and it's pretty much gonna look like a shipping container. Kudos to you and your massive lady cohones.  And extra kudos for making sure nobody sat it in, apparently manners aren't dead :)

I'd never be able to live with myself if I didn't take care of it in some way! That would be horrible :(

12 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

I'd never be able to live with myself if I didn't take care of it in some way! That would be horrible :(

Ms KozmoFox I know you don't like scales but you went from awesome to much more awesome with how you handled your accident and had the theatre part of it taken care of.

Long time lurker just wanted to thank you for your contribution!  I like reading the wetting experiences and yours are head and shoulders above the rest.

High quality writing style that does an amazing service to the fetish.  Your updates are like a.... wet dream? Orz >.<;;;

On 2016-10-31 at 0:16 PM, scinosensation said:

Ms KozmoFox I know you don't like scales but you went from awesome to much more awesome with how you handled your accident and had the theatre part of it taken care of.

Why thank you :) I do try!

I wouldn't let someone else sit in that!

Fantastic!! Thanks so much, what fun!  I'm hoping there will be a chance for me to enter!!

15 hours ago, moiamigo said:

Fantastic!! Thanks so much, what fun!  I'm hoping there will be a chance for me to enter!!

I am likely holding another one very soon! I'm just too lazy to write up the post lolol.

I've always wanted to have an accident in a theater. I share your sentiments about not wanting others to deal with the mess, though, which is why I haven't done it. I'm thinking it'd be easier to clean up if I scooted to the edge of the seat and desperately peed onto the floor. I'm not sure how to do it, or if I ever will. But what a great story! Thank you for posting. 

On 2016-11-09 at 10:52 PM, That idiot me said:

this was very enticing please do more!

Soon! :)

" started to feel an extreme guilt. I didn't mean to wet myself here, and I'm one of the biggest advocates of not having other people deal with the consequences of your fetish activities. I cannot begin to describe the guilt I felt "

Well, at least you had the guts to tell someone there something happened. Someone else having to clean up is one thing (unpleasant perhaps but not as bad), potentially not having it cleaned at all is a whole other. Now, that seat will be clean for the next sitting. You eliminated the possibility someone else would go sit in that seat and find themselves in your mess. That would have been bad.

accidents can happen (both omo and otherwise), but you didn't pull a hit and run. And that's good.