Sign In

If you could have any video what would it be

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A group of girls who live together and pee freely whenever and wherever, clothed or naked, and they wet their beds at night and when they wake up.

Thought it would be interesting to see responses here. Me personally? Unfortunately there are no videos other than paarfetisch like this but my dream video would have to be a couple (boyfriend filming

Rewetting jeans is the best

Posted Images

- Nonchalant Peeing
- Girls peeing while doing something else (kissing someone, walking, playing videogames, etc)
- Public Wetting (It's better if there are people around)
- Peeing while laughing to hard
- Girls who are not into Omorashi, but do a pee video because a dare or just because it is funny.
- Produced videos which have very credible stories and situations.
- Amateur wetting/peeing
Dislikes:
- Produced videos where the only important thing which matters is the actual peeing/wetting.
- Not credible situations (A girl in the woods would pee on the grass instead of wet her pants, bad performances, predictable stories, etc)
- Pee drinking.
- Bad lighting (only if it really is unbearable, because sometimes some bad light gives an amateur feeling)
- Camera mismanagement

• 1 year later...
On 12/1/2016 at 8:56 PM, KnightofStars said:

My personal "grand wish fantasy" for videos is basically anything involving long queues of girls needing to use the bathroom. Everyone of them visibly desperate, squirming and desperate, waiting for their turn to get to rush to the porcelain throne and unload in pure bliss. ❤️

This is on my list as well! I feel as though all videos featuring a bathroom line of any kind have only 1 of the women desperate, and what fun is that?