Sign In

If you could have any video what would it be

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A group of girls who live together and pee freely whenever and wherever, clothed or naked, and they wet their beds at night and when they wake up.

Thought it would be interesting to see responses here. Me personally? Unfortunately there are no videos other than paarfetisch like this but my dream video would have to be a couple (boyfriend filming

Rewetting jeans is the best

Posted Images

of course shadowlord, thats turns me on too ;P

i would prefer a real long desperation video, from the first dring, till the urgent ending, without any cuts!

i love the "love wetting" and "wet and drunk" videos, with their desperation, but its so boring, that there

are so may cuts in the film. If the user dont like to seee the full 2 h film, theres no problem, to skip to

the interesting ending. But all of the desperation lovers are aible to enjoy evers detail in the beginnung

of the desperation ;)

2 hours ago, Annika_Heinrich said:

of course shadowlord, thats turns me on too ;P

i would prefer a real long desperation video, from the first dring, till the urgent ending, without any cuts!

i love the "love wetting" and "wet and drunk" videos, with their desperation, but its so boring, that there

are so may cuts in the film. If the user dont like to seee the full 2 h film, theres no problem, to skip to

the interesting ending. But all of the desperation lovers are aible to enjoy evers detail in the beginnung

of the desperation ;)

Good points, Annika, I Agree!

Love your name, btw.

Interesting question. I guess for me it would be a smart business woman in a tight, conservative pantsuit who has to rush away from a business meeting with lots of sparkling wine - having no time to stop for the ladys' room because she's late for her next appoinment. Then a long, increasingly desperate jouney via crowded trains and busses. She gets off a couple of stations early cause she just can't hold it anymore. Frantically looking for a toilet around the station, she is stopped by a red traffic light on a traffic island amidst a crowded road. Dancing desperately, whimpering, biting her lip, the likes. Finally she loses a big gusher through her suitpants, frantically pulls the pants down and pisses a hissing stream amidst the traffic island, covering her face, while bystanders watch, laugh, point, whisper and take pics of her bare butt.

• 6 months later...
On 21/11/2016 at 8:32 PM, iwalkwithu said:

Either videos like the one mentioned in below link:

http://www.zenra.net/pee-desperation-002-start-stop-repeat-urination-game-hd-subtitled.htm

Or a video where may be 2 girls are there or a couple and the girl has to pee so bad and starts leaking but the other girl/guy stops her flow by pressing her/his finger on her pee hole.

Could you upload that video where the girl pees and another person stoos the flow by pressing against her peehole?

The thing that would arouse me to no end would be a girl wetting in some kind of waterproof underwear.

I have just one JAV video, where a schoolgirl noisily fills her ballooning pants with an audible hiss, and it's my favorite fap material. It's the cherry on top of my huge video collection. The way she helplessly spreads her legs in different situations, the way her undies fill up, bulging and sagging before the amount of liquid is so much they overflow out of the legholes....

Siiigh.

On 10/28/2016 at 4:15 AM, wettingloverjeans said:

Thought it would be interesting to see responses here. Me personally? Unfortunately there are no videos other than paarfetisch like this but my dream video would have to be a couple (boyfriend filming) where a girl in skin tight jeans continuously floods them walking through a mall or down supermarket aisles, peeing uncontrollably and walking at the same time. Im all about daring videos haha. How about everyone else?

I Like your style! My personal favorite would be a girlfriend wetting for boyfriend video POV, where the girl is topless in skintight jeans 10/10 desperate. Hand in her pants and other hand touching her self all over, horny with legs together/crossed and fidgeting/moaning as she masurbates and leaks into her jeans until she full on comes and floods together. A Mirror/well lit room would be perfect so we could see the front me back the whole time. 

On 10/29/2016 at 0:40 AM, k1385 said:

I've always had an idea where a girl wears full leg black yoga pants like lululemon and drinks a whole bunch of water then tie their feet to something solid like the bed or something with a whole bunch of knots then when they're at about a 9.5 try to get away before they start spurting!

https://iheartwetting.tumblr.com/post/134668447585/my-friend-peeing-her-black-yoga-pants

Black yoga but the rest unfortunately doesn't happen. 

For me I want upskrt peeping in public with desperation but my all time favorite would be lesbian or face sitting where there is licking of the panties or pants or yoga pants while peeing.

I have a thing for wetting and a thing for big poofy ball gowns...so why not combine the two fetishes? So if I could have my ultimate video it would go something like this:

One scenario could be a lady attending some sort of formal event in a poofy gown decides that shes probably never going to wear the dress again, so what the heck why not pee in it. Perhaps she has a little bit of trouble getting going at first, since it feels so very wrong. Perhaps there wouldn't even be a visible wet spot considering all the layers of satin and tulle those dresses often have, but I'm hopeful there would be lots of audible hissing. Then at the end she lifts up all the various layers to reveal the damage. Bonus of this one would be her offering to send me the dress afterwords :D

Another scenario would be some type of wetting game, not a holding contest but rather a "see who can get the wettest" contest. Multiple women wearing poofy gowns get themselves as desperate as they can stand and then deliberately soak themselves, lady with the wettest dress in the end wins. Please someone make such a video! :D

My ultimate video would be a group of desperate women in a  cell together being forced to drink at regular intervals and hold it for several hours, with some type of consequence if they pee before a timer runs out. Instead of them competing I would prefer to see them help each other to hold it, either through encouragement or more direct means.

Guest Seeker

I would just settle for some realistic, well-produced content. Women don't endure desperation because the door is locked, they do it because they have other things to do, or places to be. I think the real issue is that in a real scenario, she would be around other people, and these videos are always solo.

Other than that, I'd just like to see more college-age girls.

A car wetting video with the following criteria:

Nice body

Wearing jeans, no panties

Cloth seats, no towels or seat protectors

Full bladder

Sitting down (doesn't lift herself up when she pees), this way the pee pools between her legs

Sits in it for a few minutes after she is done

The girl then exits the car and we get a good view of her soaked jeans and the stain on the car seat

And finally she takes off her jeans