Sign In

If you could have any video what would it be

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A group of girls who live together and pee freely whenever and wherever, clothed or naked, and they wet their beds at night and when they wake up.

Thought it would be interesting to see responses here. Me personally? Unfortunately there are no videos other than paarfetisch like this but my dream video would have to be a couple (boyfriend filming

Rewetting jeans is the best

Posted Images

Guest watermyflowers

Important - These are merely my personal wishes about what I like in a video.  They are not rules I want to impose on anyone else.  

• Anything with Brookelynne Briar.  Lots of dialog with her engaging the camera.
  • Anger desperation.  In real life, people are justifiably angry at the injustice of no place to pee.  A few choice four letter words just as they are about to pee is really hot.   Some time during the wetting it turns erotic for her.  She's not humiliated. She's turned on.
  • Post wetting dialog about what doing the scene was like.
  • Hissing.  Sound of wetting is a huge turn-on. 
  • Many can't fake desperation.  They should have erotic on-purpose pants pees instead. Bold on-purpose wettings also fun. Her head back, peeing with defiance. Women that are new to wetting somethings break out laughing during the on-purpose wetting.  That's hot too. 
  • Two women hugging and kissing during the wetting.
  • Subtle back lighting to compliment the main video lighting highlights the liquid.  Fabric that shows stains also a must.
  • Themes: Stuck in traffic, long lines at festivals, Oktober-desp,  woman-on-woman kissing desperation, stuck elevators, feminine attire like dresses, festival flower crowns. 
  • Jeans, all-in-one girdles, tights, pantyhose, bikinis, dresses. 
  • Romance.  Sounds crazy, but peeing in nice places like flower gardens is hot. 
  • Turn the tables.  I want to see women watching a man pee his pants.  A women's reactions to men peeing their pants is a huge turn-on for me.  Most of my fantasies involve me wetting my pants in front of a group of women in a long potty line. 
  • Mutual pants pee.  The man and woman have a romantic kiss as they both start to pee.
  • Woman sitting on a mans/womans lap as she pees.

Dislikes

• Controversy alert - Desperation is in the form of helpless whimpering and pleading. I don't like humiliation.  I like the wetting to become a turn-on for her around mid-pee.
  • Sound that drowns out the hissing.
  • Controversy alert - I prefer whole body shots that include the face.  I don't like the extreme zoom-in when the wetting starts.  I want to see her head to toe. No zooms. Hold the camera still.    But this is only my opinion.  I can see why many do like the crotch zoom-ins. 
  • NFNF isn't always true (especially if she talks during the scene), but I strongly prefer faces.
  • Obvious exploitation situations.  Pee desperation is sexy.  Life desperation is not.   I prefer actresses from western countries that appear (and hopefully are) are well compensated.   Its the person peeing on camera that should be making the most money. 
  • Unrealistic situations.  If a woman really has to pee in the woods, she would squat, not pee herself.  Hint: Nobody goes hiking in high heels.
  • Ragged, tacky or poorly fitting clothes. (everyday or romantic clothing the best)

some so never-seen scenes: (too expensive, too complex, too daring or even too uninteresting to produce?)

- a couple of desperation-lovers out for a date: No toilet, drinking, fun and teasing each other until one of them has an accident (and a wet walk home)
- a couple enjoying an long romantic evening - one of them is not allowed to use the toilet before midnight (dare, gift, punishment, just for the thrill/fun?)

- a desperation-loving housewife makes her day more exiting by drinking a lot of water before starting with her work. No pee until the chores on her
list are done. Will she finish before she can't control her bladder anymore? Will she chicken out to the toilet when she really faces risking an accident or will she
be brave enough to carry on, even it could mean finishing her tasks in pissed pants?

- a talkshow about the topic of desperation with all the participants on stage including the hostess (or host) being desperate to pee already at the beginning
and no toilet-break allowed for the fun of it! Who will be desperate still at the end - end who relaxed but soaked?

- a group of posh/rich mature ladies playing poker not for money but for water to drink for the losers of each round. First one who can't hold her stakes in
her bladder anymore goes to the toilet in her clothes.
- a group of daring girls at a pub playing darts with a risky twist: Each round the worst throw means a drink. Desperate darts and no toilet allowed
until one of them has no more other choice but to flood her jeans.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a lot of videos that I'd like to have, there is a short list of them:

- wetting in tight dress wearing thin pantyhose with high heels

- something close to typical drunk wetting - with a girl drunk in a positive manner and she decides to wet her pants while returning home, with 'nothing happened' reaction

- 'casual' jeans shorts wetting. There is never enough of shorts wettings!

- wedding dress wetting and even messing accident of a bride with too long wedding party

- diarrhea accident in jeans shorts

And both my personal numer ones one the wishlist:

- minidress/miniskirt with thin pantyhose diarrhea accident with mandatory long walk to observe the accident slowly falling down both legs

- the same, but with tight beige leggings.

On 11/1/2016 at 4:48 PM, watermyflowers said:
  • Unrealistic situations.  If a woman really has to pee in the woods, she would squat, not pee herself. 

Not always true - my first wife absolutely wouldn't pee outside under any circumstances. I'm not sure where it started, but she just flat-out refused. There was one occasion where we went to a remote state park that only had a latrine (which she also refused to use under any circumstances). She had a small bladder, but still held on for 5 hours after she was initially needing to pee, and she was 3 months pregnant! I don't think I've ever seen somebody so frantic in my life, even in the videos on here.

Now, on to my dream video! Sadly it can't be put on the site.... My perfect video is where the woman is bursting to pee, then (voluntarily) has sex until she totally explodes. There's just so few videos out there like this....

Edited by cwpee
Typos (see edit history)

I've had a really weird fantasy about this sort of thing for years...My dream sci-fi scenario for videos without actually being able to witness the wettings in person would be to have a computer full of videos of any girl you've ever wanted to see pee their pants doing it. The girl you had a crush on in school? The woman you saw in line at the grocery store? your best friend? There's a folder that contains a list of girls that you've always suspected are secret wetters and it confirms it and their respective videos. in my fantasy i guess they're all self-filmed by the girls themselves, and the list is things like "karen-from-work soaks-her jeans-and-masturbates-through-panties.mpg" or "hannah-the-cashier-flooding-yoga pants-for-fun.wmv", "stephanie-11th-grade-biology-class-tight-jeans.mpg".

Yeah, I'm kind of weird

Basically anything as long as the acting (preferably amateur) isn't overdone, and the whole scenario is believable. Like if you are in a secluded area, you would squat instead of wetting your pants. Another thing is when they are so desperate to pee that they wet their pants, and then they can take the pants of to inspect the panties or whatever.. That's just stupid!  Or if you have 30 minutes of extreme desperation, and when you wet yourself the spot doesn't even go down to you knees! 

Same thing goes for diaper videos :) 

I have seen my favorite I think about a year ago, but I can't find it anymore. It was on omorashi.tv but has been gone ever since. 
It was about girls in public places who were starting to get desperate. As they finally stood up and went for a bathroom, there showed up a person which kept the desperate lady halted, by starting a conversation. The girls seemed to be to embarrassed to tell their need for the bathroom and they start to wet themselves. Some run in for the bathroom while peeing, while others keep standing there in horror of what they just did. 
Anybody know where I can find that video? You would be my hero :)

A hot girl wearing very tight light blue high waist jeans/jeggings with a belt, with many yellow piss stains, topless and wearing black shiny shoes, dancing to a sexy music, shaking her ass and deliberately pissing herself, enjoying being dirty, wet and stinky, and horny as hell, and then sitting in the puddle of her own piss and masturbating through wet jeans. 

Edited by slovenc79 (see edit history)