Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you could have any video what would it be

Thought it would be interesting to see responses here. Me personally? Unfortunately there are no videos other than paarfetisch like this but my dream video would have to be a couple (boyfriend filming) where a girl in skin tight jeans continuously floods them walking through a mall or down supermarket aisles, peeing uncontrollably and walking at the same time. Im all about daring videos haha. How about everyone else?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A group of girls who live together and pee freely whenever and wherever, clothed or naked, and they wet their beds at night and when they wake up.

Thought it would be interesting to see responses here. Me personally? Unfortunately there are no videos other than paarfetisch like this but my dream video would have to be a couple (boyfriend filming

Rewetting jeans is the best

Posted Images

Theres a video called Maria fez xixi na rua - YouTube but it's deleted can anyone get it back also there was another called truth or dare it has a girl wearIng black panties with a high waist and another wearing pink panties that cover everything they do hoolahooping kissing a stuffed bear and other stuff it's deleted to can any one get these back please

Guest Super C18

My ultimate dream video would be a hot girl wearing a white clear tank top (no bra) with a short skirt and white panties that has a full bladder then uses a urinal to pee stand up without taking off her panties then lastly she masturbates and squirts all over the urinal. That would be amazing.

Guest Super C18

And as a Anime/Toon/Hentai dream video Raven (from Teen Titans Original Show) would wake up with a full bladder then pee stand up on a little plant pot lastly she uses her powers to masturbate n' squirt in her room while StarFire sneaks a peak then gets wet from Raven's sexual desires.

My dream video would be an amateur girl who is not afraid to show her face and who truely enjoys wetting herself on purpose. It would be really nice if she talks about it and meybe if she says my name. I like to watch desperation videos but there is nothing sexier for me than a normal girl who just likes to wet herself sexually. I really hope that someday I would find a girl with the same fetish who is doing it for herself and not just because I like it.