Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Beat jeans for wetting?

Does anyone know what jeans are the best for wetting? Me and my gf got cheap skinny jeans from walmart and it just shoots down one side no spreading at all. Im not sure of the physics of denim to know what jeans to get for her? Any ideas would be helpful! I attached an example of what we are trying to achieve..i wish i knew what brand and type of those jeans were

IMG_0282.PNG

IMG_0283.PNG

I guess ill just have her wear them in more and see. I just have a feeling that the cheapo non name brand jeans may be a different material than normal jeans i dont know. I feel like the fabric is woven alot tighter which causes the pee to funnel downward and then soak through instead of bursting right through and in some cases even travel upward along the zipper and out toward her hips(my favorite part of wetting) Also is there such a thing as non stretch jeans anymore? Any thoughts on that? Haha. We might try to go to American eagle and see what we can find because ive had amazing luck in the past with american eagle jeans with a previous girl lol. Total floods. But ill try having her wear thick booty shorts under the jeans first and see what happens thanks all

If you want jeans that are good for wetting, most important thing is fit first, then quality of fabric. In any event, you'll want to buy a quality brand rather than a discount brand. If you can afford to spend $100+ there's some very good options like 7 For All Mankind, Fidelity, Naked and Famous, etc. If your budget is lower, Mavi and Lucky are really good quality and fit for the money.