Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Cute Guy Desperate at Gas Station

A while back I got ready for the day and showered after removing the diaper i need to wear overnight and if i am away from the house for more than a little while. I slipped on a pair of boxer briefs and had a coffee.  Then i remembered I needed to put fuel in my car and slipped on a pair of jogging pants before going to the filling station. I had got about halfway through when the vibration of the hose and the sense of fluid flowing set my bladder off and I wet right down my leg before I could use the "pay at pump" facility and jump back in the car hoping I hadn't been seen by too many people.  Home Help tip - Febreze works well on car seats!

20 hours ago, Equusquagga said:

Haha how cruel of you!

Great story though, thanks for sharing

A good sighting and perhaps not that uncommon.  Landscapers often have no toilets provided, and clients don't like them tracking dirt into their houses.  They hold it until their lunch break or are out on an errand.  You had every reason to expect that a strong, young man like that could wait a few minutes longer, and good manners calls for "ladies first".  ;-)