Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Dripping water torture

• 1 month later...
On 08/12/2016 at 5:13 AM, TVGuy said:

Hmmm... I could make one :)

That would be great! I don't know if you take suggestions, but something I always wanted to see but never really found was a video with the girl trying to make the viewer go/wet! Mostly talking / teasing them about it, asking questions, showing water, making them drink, telling them they aren't allowed the toilet, or even going themselves!

18 hours ago, Bangarang said:

That would be great! I don't know if you take suggestions, but something I always wanted to see but never really founcategoriesdeo with the girl trying to make the viewer go/wet! Mostly talking / teasing them about it, asking questions, showing water, making them drink, telling them they aren't allowed the toilet, or even going themselves!

c4s is literally full of clips exactly as you described. it seems that every week a new one is posted, usually in the desperation or pants wetting categories (much to my chagrin).

2 hours ago, hihia28 said:

c4s is literally full of clips exactly as you described. it seems that every week a new one is posted, usually in the desperation or pants wetting categories (much to my chagrin).

I checked c4s and it didn't have dripping water related content just stuff from ineed2pee. Is there a specific phrase I need to find it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
35 minutes ago, CreativePup said:

I know B2B has few where the models are tasked with doing the dishes as the faucet runs and trickles...and it drives the women to heights of desperation. 

I'm not imagining this, am I?

Nope they do most certainly. I'm thinking they were Danielle, Lola, Jayne and maybe Lili? I'm sure there were others, not my main interest, but I know I have one or two that have the fountain in it prominently.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't want the thread to die either, I love this kinda stuff!

Found this in a compilation, verbal teasing about having to go, scene starts from ten seconds in

can someone help me!! I download stuff now and again but cannot download this youtube vid posted? any idea what I'm doing wrong? any help appreciated! thanks 

post is a few above 

Edited by cheeserleon
missing info (see edit history)