Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[Request] Desperation - Stopping her pee

Hi everyone,

I've been browsing Omorashi from quite sometime, didn't actually post anything until now. 

This is a request for a video which I've been looking for but couldn't find. I am finding a video where the Girl is absolutely desperate for a pee and when her stream starts, someone/herself stops her flow by pushing their finger in her pee hole.

Would be really great if someone can find this kind of video.

Thanks.

• 8 months later...
On 15/10/2016 at 3:49 PM, iwalkwithu said:

Hi everyone,

I've been browsing Omorashi from quite sometime, didn't actually post anything until now. 

This is a request for a video which I've been looking for but couldn't find. I am finding a video where the Girl is absolutely desperate for a pee and when her stream starts, someone/herself stops her flow by pushing their finger in her pee hole.

Would be really great if someone can find this kind of video.

Thanks.

Any luck about that search?

• 5 months later...

Actually, I've done this to my wife in several videos in our Clips4Sale store (sorry, no free ones right now...) Content warning - the second one has masturbation, and the 3rd one has sex in it.

http://www.clips4sale.com/119284/18545059 - This is a shorter clip where she was already really desperate when I started filming. I told her she could go outside, but couldn't pee yet. She went anyway, so I reached down and pressed hard on her pee hole which stopped the flow! She squirmed away pretty quickly, though, and I wasn't able to press it shut as well the second time I tried (though it was still mostly closed off). I let off soon after and she peed hard on the ground.

http://www.clips4sale.com/119284/18791487 - I love this clip! The description on the clip tells more about it, but we been out at bars and she hadn't peed in about 2 hours when we got home and started the video. She was drinking the whole time, so super desperate, and she managed to hold on for 45 minutes (edited to more like 15 in the video) until she totally lost control. She was struggling to hold on as she was leaking all over the dildo she had inserted. She I saw she was still leaking around it, I pressed my fingers hard, totally closing off her pee hole. She begged me to let her pee, but instead I kept it closed shut and pressed her bladder first from inside her pussy then on her belly while she moaned in pain. This time I had it pressed shut for about 20 seconds total before I let it go and she peed all over her dildo.

https://www.clips4sale.com/119284/18656925/ - This one I'm not pressing her pee hole closed with my fingers. However, when we have sex doggy-style, my penis completely closes off her bladder while it is inside her. There are several videos on our site showing this, but this is the first good one I found (I'm not at my PC with the source files, right now...)  For the part in question, she was REALLY bursting to pee when she stopped masturbating, but we had sex anyway. We had sex for about 2 minutes, and pretty much the whole time she was begging me to hurry and actively (and unsuccessfully) trying to pee. This is another longer video where I'm working on a shorter edit.

10 hours ago, cwpee said:

Actually, I've done this to my wife in several videos in our Clips4Sale store (sorry, no free ones right now...) Content warning - the second one has masturbation, and the 3rd one has sex in it.

http://www.clips4sale.com/119284/18545059 - This is a shorter clip where she was already really desperate when I started filming. I told her she could go outside, but couldn't pee yet. She went anyway, so I reached down and pressed hard on her pee hole which stopped the flow! She squirmed away pretty quickly, though, and I wasn't able to press it shut as well the second time I tried (though it was still mostly closed off). I let off soon after and she peed hard on the ground.

http://www.clips4sale.com/119284/18791487 - I love this clip! The description on the clip tells more about it, but we been out at bars and she hadn't peed in about 2 hours when we got home and started the video. She was drinking the whole time, so super desperate, and she managed to hold on for 45 minutes (edited to more like 15 in the video) until she totally lost control. She was struggling to hold on as she was leaking all over the dildo she had inserted. She I saw she was still leaking around it, I pressed my fingers hard, totally closing off her pee hole. She begged me to let her pee, but instead I kept it closed shut and pressed her bladder first from inside her pussy then on her belly while she moaned in pain. This time I had it pressed shut for about 20 seconds total before I let it go and she peed all over her dildo.

https://www.clips4sale.com/119284/18656925/ - This one I'm not pressing her pee hole closed with my fingers. However, when we have sex doggy-style, my penis completely closes off her bladder while it is inside her. There are several videos on our site showing this, but this is the first good one I found (I'm not at my PC with the source files, right now...)  For the part in question, she was REALLY bursting to pee when she stopped masturbating, but we had sex anyway. We had sex for about 2 minutes, and pretty much the whole time she was begging me to hurry and actively (and unsuccessfully) trying to pee. This is another longer video where I'm working on a shorter edit.

Wow, this all sounds so great to me, was looking for similar stuff, but it seems clips4sale is blocked in my country.