Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Too shy to pee

My shyness has been one of my greatest enemies. A lot of the time, being shy to admit I have to pee results in really desperate and embarrassing situations. I've tried my best to overcome this problem but I just can't. 

I never had this problem when I was little, but after I hit my teenage years I became more and more concerned how people around me were perceiving my actions. Needing to pee was one major embarrassment (for some reason) and most times I'd rather hold it in for hours in class than ask the teacher for permission. It's really a sort of self contradicting cycle - I'm too shy ask for permission, but when I'm holding it I'm equally shy in case someone notices, so I cross my legs and hold it silently, but I become even more desperate, and even more shy to let anyone know about my predicament. I try my best to empty my bladder before class, but sometimes things get in the way, and every time I don't pee during recess, even if I don't feel the urge at first, I'll end up twisting my legs in knots for the next hour and half.  When I was in high school, this actually happened so much I ended up with a urinary tract infection. I found out one day when I peed and it burned. It was so painful. The doctors prescribed me some pills and I was fine after that. The doctor asked me whether I was in the habit of holding my pee. I felt myself blushing like mad when he asked as he saw through my little secret. I had no choice but to admit it. The doctor said he had other patients who were too shy to pee and ended up like me. Usually when I'm bursting in class I might loose a little control and my panties would get a bit wet. The doctor said the contact of pee against my va***** also made it easier for infection to occur. So you see the problems my shyness was creating for me. After that I tried my best to pee whenever I could. Luckily I've never had another infection after that. 

I finished high school last year so I had less situations where I would be constricted to hold my pee in. But I still have that stupid tendency to feel shy and I feel like I'm never going to get rid of it. When I'm out with friends I might be bursting for a pee, but I'd be too shy to be the one in the group to raise the idea of going to the bathroom. Or when I can't find the toilets, I might rather hold it in than quickly ask someone for the directions. As much as omorashi is a pleasure, having to pee in public is quite a nuisance. 

So what I want to ask is whether any of you have had the same problem? Don't know if I might have strayed a bit off topic here, but being shy was a huge reason why I always get stuck in desperate situations. As much as I like omorashi, it turns into a bit of torture when I have to hold it in public, when there's no guarantee I can get to the toilets in time. My friends too have noticed how I tend to get shy all the time and they've even coined me a nickname. I'm called Ally but they would tease me and call me Apple as they said I blush too often and my face would look as red as an apple. I'd really appreciate it if someone can share their thoughts on this. Are there any ways to overcome this shyness? Also, I might sound a bit sexist if I say this but do boys feel shy about their bladders as well? Thank you so much if you took the time to read this and I hope it wasn't a waste of time for you :)