Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What omorashi fics do you want me to write?

Yo, so there's one part left of the Starlight omo fic before I move on to something else.  I'm planning on doing lots of fics about lots of people, including Fluttershy and maybe some other ponies, Pirates of the Caribbean, and some hot-looking Youtubers.  If there's anything you guys want, please tell me.  You can suggest a person, a situation, anything.  Feel free to be as specific as you want.  I will gladly deliver.  I hope.

Anyways, see you soon!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, sorry I didn't see this earlier! 

I would definitely read a Pirates of the Caribbean fan fiction if it was slash.  Heck, I'll read anything slash if it contains hot characters I actually know.  I regret to say I don't know much about MLP these days, though because of my brony son, I know which are which; I'm far more familiar with the 80s version I watched as a little girl, which my son tried to watch and thought was terrible, lol. 

I'm also a fiction and fan fiction writer; if you like piss and slash, check my stuff out.  I do have a couple of het things up, too, buried.

4 hours ago, LucyVersion2.0 said:

Hey, sorry I didn't see this earlier! 

I would definitely read a Pirates of the Caribbean fan fiction if it was slash.  Heck, I'll read anything slash if it contains hot characters I actually know.  I regret to say I don't know much about MLP these days, though because of my brony son, I know which are which; I'm far more familiar with the 80s version I watched as a little girl, which my son tried to watch and thought was terrible, lol. 

I'm also a fiction and fan fiction writer; if you like piss and slash, check my stuff out.  I do have a couple of het things up, too, buried.

I love slash too :grin: But yeah, I've heard the 80s version of MLP was bad but I've also heard there are evil monsters and enslavement and other dark things.  I might have to check it out and see for myself haha.  I read a few of your fics, they're wicked!

3 hours ago, Wetbriefs said:

I wouldn't mind reading some Flash fanfic. Perhaps he has trouble getting out of his suit in time to pee. And as for him being so fast, perhaps his bladder is also super fast so it's evens out...

Interesting concept, I have so many ideas already :wink: OK so I have my work cut out for me then.  Thanks for your input!