Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello guys, I have been a long time lurker and have decided it is finally time to join in the fun! So welcome to my inaugural post. It is nothing special, just an experience from this evening but I hope you all will enjoy. I have to start somewhere right?

I was sitting at my computer casually browsing the internet and enjoying the occasional toke. I had my pajama pants on (mostly black with a pattern of skulls in santa caps for the holiday spirit) and a normal T-shirt. I wasn't looking for anything in particular. I started on facebook, then perused the news. After that I checked my email, nothing interesting as usual. While I was watching a video clip I suddenly became aware of a need. A very urgent need. I am not sure if it was the toking or the distraction of browsing the web, but I hadn't realized my need to go until it was far too late. Panicking I stood up and moved toward the front door. At the time it seemed the best option, as the bathroom was through the bedroom with my sleeping girlfriend inside. Although she occasionally indulged in some pee play with me when she was intoxicated or very horny, she did not approve of my little "accidents." Although this one was genuine, I still didn't think she'd be amused if I woke her, especially since she has to work early in the morning. So I moved toward the front door as quickly as I could. As I walked through my living room I had to grab my manhood to keep myself from leaking. By the time I was in the hallway leading to the front door this no longer helped. I felt the first spurt against my clenched fingers. As I made it to the hardwood floor of the landing and fumbled with the lock I had to cross my legs tightly and bend slightly. A rather large spurt made its way uncontrollably past my barriers and dribbled on to the floor. I finally got the door unlocked and open and made it outside. Now a side note: I live on the third floor of an apartment complex. When I walk out my front door it leads to a semi-covered outdoor walkway which leads to a semi-covered stairwell. So I make it out the front door and by this time I have little control over my body's urges. I hesitate for a moment trying to decide where to go, and starting to regret my idea to come out here. I was out in the relative open, and if any of the few people down in the parking lot happened to look up this way they would see a grown man standing outside his front door clearly wetting his jammies. Then the lightbulb moment. I lived in the second from the last unit, alllllll the way down towards the very end of the whole complex, and our neighbors in the last apartment had recently moved out so that unit was empty. So I made my way over to their front door letting out little squirts with every step I took. I was still clutching myself, although it did very little good now. But I still liked feeling the wet warmth on my hand before it soaks its way through my boxer briefs and trickles down my leg. Now that unit being the last one on the end, their portion of the semi-covered walkway is much more covered, and although there is a bright light directly above their door I knew that they were no longer there and felt relatively secure that no one would see me where I was and that even if they could they would not be able to tell how naughty I was being. I noticed that the welcome mat they had used was still there so I stood right on it, as if I was waiting for someone to come open the door. Then I released my grip on my member, but left my hand in place in my crotch, and let loose. I was instantly saturated as the pee soaked every inch of my boxers, enveloping my most sensitive areas, then started pouring in a river down each leg and saturating my slippers. My poor pajama pants had more than they could take, and some urine started cascading down between my legs. I had soaked the welcome mat, and my puddle extended out from underneath on two sides. The feeling was amazing and I was in ecstasy. My knees barely holding up, I walked over to the railing in front of my door and leaned against it. I enjoyed the feeling of the cool air breezing past me all around while I still had the delicious hot dampness in my crotch, down my legs, and in my slippers. It was like I was standing in an ocean of warmth. And then horror. I see my roommate's car pull up. I was so caught up in the moment that I hadn't been paying attention to how close it was getting to the time he comes home from work. I look down and see that as I walked from the neighboring apartment to mine I left very wet footprints on the concrete, along with a telltale line of dribbles as the pee had still been dripping from every part of my pants. And then I remembered my leak in the entry way. Pure horror. I kicked off my slippers, ran in the door and stripped my pajama pants and boxers off. I ran half naked into my room, still trying to be quiet as to not wake up the girlfriend (although at this point that was the least of my worries). I tossed my wet clothes and slippers in the hamper, grabbed a towel from the shelf, threw on a different pair of pajama pants (no time for undies now!). On my way back to the front door I grab the fabreeze from my living room and spray a couple times into the air as I walk down the hallway to mask any odor that might otherwise linger. I wiped up the entry room floor as fast as possible. I poked my head outside and my roommate was just walking to the bottom of the steps. I still had a few seconds as he had 3 stories worth of stairs to climb, and you cant see the entry way from the stairwell. I quickly dabbed the concrete outside my door with the towel, trying to make the wetness as unnoticeable as possible. I didn't have time to clean the whole walkway, but hoped he wouldn't go towards the neighbor's place and see the massive puddle there. I dashed back inside, closed the door without locking it, dashed back to my room and put the towel in the hamper, then quickly to the living room where I put the fabreeze away then went to my computer and sat down. Just as I opened my web browser he opened the door. I turned and said hello, and he greeted me back, then walked into his room to set down his work stuff. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, I thought I was in the clear. When he came out of the room to go to the kitchen he asked if I had been outside just before he came in. I know I turned beet red, but I hoped the darkness of the living room would hide my obvious embarrassment. Thinking quickly I answered that I thought that I heard my cat out there so I poked out to see if he was there, but he wasn't. I asked him why he asked, and I could hear my heart beating in my ears while I waited for a response. He shrugged and said he had heard the door close just before he got up there and was wondering. Relief! He hadn't noticed my puddles, and I hadn't woken my girlfriend. I had gotten away with my impromptu accident and no one was the wiser. I definitely will be more careful next time however! 

I hope you all enjoyed my first experience. This is the first time I have shared on this site and indeed anywhere on the internet. I have many more experiences to share! I also have some stories/ fantasies that I am considering writing as well. Any comments or criticism is welcome. I would like to continue to contribute, and would also like to improve my craft. Let me know what you guys liked and didn't or how I can improve. Thanks!