Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

2 hours ago, jeanvaljean said:

I could see something pink in colour on your right leg, was that your sock? Or something on the shoes?

PS. Lovely video obviously, thank you for sharing.

Oh, it's actually a pattern on my pants! I got them from Victoria's Secret sometime around now last year; not sure if they still have them, but they are super cute leggings, and they're a thick material so they're also great workout pants. And thank you for watching!

EDIT: Found the leggings, if anyone is interested! They're called "Ultimate Yoga Colorblock Leggings." (:

ae4b4bd1182efb3f20535d0ab0538de4.jpg

8 hours ago, ElektraWets said:

Oh, it's actually a pattern on my pants! I got them from Victoria's Secret sometime around now last year; not sure if they still have them, but they are super cute leggings, and they're a thick material so they're also great workout pants. And thank you for watching!

EDIT: Found the leggings, if anyone is interested! They're called "Ultimate Yoga Colorblock Leggings." (:

Right, everything makes sense now. I was concentrating so much at one point trying to figure what is that pink think I was seeing I almost lost track of the main point of that video! (I was probably just hoping they were socks, as I am a huge fan of jeans/leggings and socks wetting combo.) They do look amazing though.

• 1 month later...
On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 8:16 PM, ElektraWets said:

I actually have a pair of these that I wear under my jeans in the cold weather.