Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This story told me my brother, it happened in his classroom. At that time all schools in year 5 (10-11 years old) must complete swimming training. Only a few schools had own swimming pool, so school which did not have swimming pool tok a trip to the public pool. At that case was pool closed for public. Usually 2-3 classes tok a same time. Some schools used school buses but our school was in the city and we used always public transport. 

This day our class accompanied our teacher + one training teacher- trainig teacher was student in the last year at educational university. They must have some practical lessons before exam. They could not teach us alone, it was always usually teacher in the classroom. Our training teacher was a very nice girl. It coud be reason that some boys was little bit shy in front of her.

Dave was my friend, not the best but I liked him well. He was not shy, I could remember that he asked for bathroom one or two times when he needed to go.

As usually after 2,5 hours in pool we tok shower, dried our bodies and hair. Some classmates used bathroom too. I cannot remember it but I think that Dave did not use bathroom in the pool this day. On the way back we could not use one bus because in the first was two prams, so one part of classroom used the first bus, second part must wait 15 min. to the next bus. Dave was in the first part with training teacher and me. From bus stop to school it tok usually 5 min walking. When we waited to green light in a pedestrian crossing I noticed that Dave crossed legs and put his hand to his crotch. I did not think about it more, we was 300m. from school, last pedestrian and still 2 min. walking. When we was in front of school Jane (training teacher) said: Ok, guys, we will wait for the second group, they come in 15 min. so you can play in playground. But Dave was about to wet himself so he came to the Jane and asked about possibility to go inside. But he did not ask about bathroom. Jane said that now is lesson, no brake and school building was locked up and keys had our usually teacher. So Dave only said thanks and went to the playgroud. I met him on the end of playground and noticed that he started a little bit cry. I just only forgot that I had seen him some minutes ago how he had crossed legs.

Dave, what happened? Is it something wrong?

I need to pee very badly, I cannot hold it.

So ask for keys, Dave.

Jane does not have keys.

So Dave, pee here. We are outside, if you are going up this way 30 meters- so nobody see you. You know that I used that place- and not only me- sometimes. And I started to talk about my pee places to encourage him. Suddenly Dave interrupted me and said- it is too late. Ohh, no!

At that time I could see how Dave`s jeans got wet strip which spread from his crotch down to his shoes. He started to cry and run away.

20 minutes later came rest of our classroom and all could see what happened to Dave. Jane was disappointed and told our teacher that he only asked to go inside and not to the bathroom. Jane said to our teacher: I did not follow him, yes it is true, but I could not suppose that Dave- in his age- pee himself.

There was some teasing about Dave`s wet jeans but not so much long. He could use rest of the day sweatpants from gymclothes.  

I have to same opinion. He would not want to say something about pee in front her. She did not understand why he needed so much to the class. She did not have keys from school building- since she was only training teacher and not regular teacher but she could call to the janitor for opening the doors.

I have more dark blue jeans but one of them is from material where it is possible to hide it- if another do not look just to your crotch or ass. Another one- small leak and it is too visible. His jeans was from material which got it visible once he peed in them.