Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How Did You Choose Your Name and Profile Picture?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My profile photo is me, as for my name............ my best friend calls me either, Piss pants or Missy Pee, because of the amount of times I wet myself and my bed . She knows about my fetish and the n

I typed my first and middle names into an anagram generator and picked one I liked for my username. My profile image is from a hilarious moment on That '70s Show. Donna accuses Eric of cheating o

I'm a mysterious stranger named after a misspelled salad topping.

I didn't wanted to use my usual username and I didn't wanted to spend much time to make up new one, so I just started to look around in my apartment. First thing that caught my attention was box of Pokemon cards and I immediately thought of Diglett, too simple and boring to be username. Next I noticed pile of Donald Duck magazines and I merged Donald Duck and Diglett. Ducklett was still too boring and for some reason James Bond came up in my mind and then I got it, Ducklett00. Later I learned that Ducklett is actually a Pokemon. My profile pic, I think it's just cute. Can't remember where I found it, maybe from Google image search.

For my profile name I have a different normal username I use everywhere for gaming purposes that I wanted to try and keep reasonably separate, and at some point in the shared past I had made a ton of profiles on a chat room for playing around with and this was one of them that I liked but used very little so I figured no one would recognize it from that chat either (the original was FallenDusk or FallingDusk idr now and I use both interchangeably now) 

My current avatar is a picture of Sora, a character from the anime No Game No Life who I like a lot and enjoy comparing myself to ^.^', a bit of a strategist in a sense. I also specifically liked the look on his face in this scene, to me it's a combination of being playful and very smug.

On 10/3/2016 at 3:42 AM, Clem Trilling said:

Once having pretensions toward writing, inspired by David North, I deliberately chose an old-fashioned pseudonym. That is, meant to be read as a proper name, and take whatever meaning the reader appends to it. But there were many layers of original entendre. "Clem" suggests a vulgar reference to female anatomy ("bearded clam"), but also "clemency," a kind of beneficence I'd hope to project toward my fellows. "Trilling," likewise, is a kind of birdsong, but also the sound of fluid streaming as droplets into a pool or vessel.

I choose avatars with humorous intent. I notice many anime avatars here, but I'm only really familiar with american cartoons my kids watch, and thought the contrast would be funny. I identify with Leslie Noodman for his coping with trauma, upright attitude toward psychotic youth, and dedication to the craft of jam-making. He also happens to be a dysmorphic caricature of myself in my own esteem, which in this context makes me feel relatively handsome, but no more sexually potent in middle age. I could use a butt transplant, too.

Clem... Now, this is pretty darn clever. Excellent word play.

My username is the same one I use for all pages like this or involving my other fetishes. (mainly just panties) and it is just a combination of what I like, omorashi of course, and what I do, masturbate. Silly I know lol. My profile pic is the same way. I got it from Facebook its of a girl (3 actually) who pulled down her pants n showed her underwear then posted it for all to see. I have a severe panty fetish n she is wearing my favorite kind, string bikini cut, and since I knew her n didn't think of her as the the type to show her undies to the world that blew mY mind lol so now I use it as my profile for everything fetish related.

Alex was just a name I chose to represent myself online some time ago. One day I found out about alt codes and the power of 2 code, ². So I added that to my name, Alex². However a moderator of a game I was playing online had the same name, so I moved up a number to Alex³. Of course not many online services allow that so I wrote it out instead. Alex Cubed.

On 10/2/2016 at 4:11 AM, Pc Genie said:

Mine is simple enough.

I called myself the Pc Genie at age 13 because I was a dab hand at scripting and other PC related things compared to others of my age. I now use the name to mean a genie from the PC. I grant wishes because I am like a servant, yet still potent like a genie. I now use my online name via YouTube.

My profile picture is me. There is no fancy meaning behind it, but I chose one with someone else's Federschwert (training steel sword) and my own maille haubergeon (half-sleeve shirt) because everyone will know what I like pretty quickly.

Interesting. Good with computers? You don't happen to do any ethical hacking, do you?

I wanted something different to my other online names. I thought for sometime about it, as I wanted it to reflect my real omorashi interest. As my main interest is female desperation, I went for watchingherhold. I was surprised that it was still available and someone else had not already got it.

I really should look for a profile picture of a very desperate woman.

11 hours ago, omovladz said:

Interesting. Good with computers? You don't happen to do any ethical hacking, do you?

No, I feel shame to even pirate old movies and videos. I wouldn't go around sabotaging other people's networks. Besides, my scripting skills are not that good anymore nor were they in the correct areas (I focused mostly on making games using ActionScript on Flash, and dabbled in website design).

facade is a nickname I used on a lot of other sites, originally coming from the level 6 boss in Zelda Links Awakening, but I liked all the other definitions it has such as a mask or something that you hide behind.

Picture is Max Caulfield from Life is Strange because the game was basically my entire year in 2015. Also I love this picture of her. If you know the scene it's from, you know all the emotion she's feeling in this one moment.

14 hours ago, Pc Genie said:

No, I feel shame to even pirate old movies and videos. I wouldn't go around sabotaging other people's networks. Besides, my scripting skills are not that good anymore nor were they in the correct areas (I focused mostly on making games using ActionScript on Flash, and dabbled in website design).

Ah. I don't sabotage, I just explore. I like looking at things that feel secret, like no one else would ever see, and I love doing things others tell me not to do.

Edited by omovladz (see edit history)