Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How Did You Choose Your Name and Profile Picture?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My profile photo is me, as for my name............ my best friend calls me either, Piss pants or Missy Pee, because of the amount of times I wet myself and my bed . She knows about my fetish and the n

I typed my first and middle names into an anagram generator and picked one I liked for my username. My profile image is from a hilarious moment on That '70s Show. Donna accuses Eric of cheating o

I'm a mysterious stranger named after a misspelled salad topping.

I chose my name, because I was always shy about using a public bathroom or urinal. When I was in school, I never used the bathrooms at school, and waited until I got home. While growing up, I had a few close calls. Then as I got older I then got used to using public bathrooms. However, I still can not pee at a public urinal, but will purposely dribble in my pants in public, hence my name and pics on this site. 

A long time ago when I first started to look up 'watersports' online I had to choose a name that fit my desires , dreams and thoughts about this fetish..I then thought I had never seen anything more neautiful than 'a woman desperately needing to pee'. Strange perhaps but so very true. This panned out to be not just a phase, but a life-long searching for that and my lov for it has never changed, not even a bit.

As it turned out there is a whole world of other,omo-related things that I find very exciting, true, but my first and biggest kink is this: that I just love to see a woman wiggle her behind needing to pee-that's what I want to watch,more than anything.

Hence the nick I choose all those years back.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Lips said:

My user name was Azula at first. Then I got tired of that username. So now my username Lips. I chose lips because I've been told I have nice pairs (see what I did there?) Of lips. And needless to say, my profile picture is of my lips.

With all due respect, they're truly beautiful

Haven't chosen a profile picture yet, but my user name comes from the best job I ever had. Traveled with a carnival for 3 years as a mechanic and truck driver. I was in charge of the set up, operation, and maintenance of 9 rides, the largest of which was a Chance Giant Wheel. 2 53' tractor trailers, stands 90 feet tall, and seats up to 160 people. Really impressive piece of equipment, especially because it was mobile. 

CGW=chance giant wheel

Mech=mechanic

15=the year I left

Still miss it every day, but it's not an easy life to live.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Storytime.

Years ago, when a groundbreaking game called Undertale was in its heyday, I found a very small, tightly-knit group of people on Tumblr who were into omorashi. There was also a new chatting platform called Discord on the rise. I was a hardcore Skype user the time, so I tried it, and I, wanting to make a good impression and as a huge fan of puns...

Enter Pisstachio. 

I did not like Discord very much and felt extremely lonely on that one server-- there was so many people I didn't know and I wasn't used to it in the slightest. I stuck to Skype.

Several months later, a forum I moderated announced they were making their own Discord server, and fewer and fewer people were using Skype by this time. So I decided to give it another go.

Enter Pisstachio.

WHOOPS. 

I quickly left the place and made another account, but the damage was done. For a long time after that, people were wondering who it was on the forum that was into such kinky stuff, as the forum was strictly safe for work. The general consensus was that some rando snuck their way into the Discord somehow.

While I have been using Discord for years after that, I gathered my courage once more to join this particular sign, but instead of trying to be clever, or not thinking about it and doing something that nearly costs me my identity, I chose this name  to embrace this part of who I am, and remind myself to be careful sometimes.

Also because I'm a total pee-nut.

Sometimes it IS as simple as it looks. 

Nickname: a cypher used on "Omorasi Gaman"... yeah. I didn't have ideas for good names that wouldn't relate to my main identity.

Picture: I also didn't have good ideas for a picture initially, so I chose one of my favorite pics I kept around... and then realized it kinda fit what I liked to do anyway - watch or be watched holding to a bursting point.

Guest tortoise

My username used to be my actual name. I like it, but I didn’t want to identify myself or make myself identifiable to my family or anybody else. I’m now called tortoise. I chose it because I love tortoises (I want a Russian tort) and I am disabled, and therefore a little slower than everybody else. I’m also shy, and would like to creep into my shell if I could!

i can’t decide on a profile picture.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I couldn't come up with something clever and pee related for a username, but then I had a funny idea. I decided to name myself after one of my favorite people, President Josip Broz Tito of Yugoslavia. My profile pic was just an anime girl that looks like me wearing a Yugoslav People's Army outfit, which goes well with my Tito-esque profile name.

Guest Skyde

My username is one that I randomly came up with for a different site and I've used it everywhere when I don't want my real name. My pfp is Julie from Bakugan wetting herself and it's because there was no Bakugan omo so I requested some and there was someone kind enough to agree and she drew this picture so I thought since it's my request I'll put it up as my pfp (obvs asked her if it's alright and she readily agreed)

I'm a baby, and I dream about stuff. Not like the sleeping type of dreaming, but more like sexual things. And my current profile picture shows some of those things. That's about it; nothing special 😄

Oh, and my current cover photo is one of my favorite omorashi art ever. It's a super cute personified bladder mascot that fills up until it can't hold anymore, and enjoys the release. I don't think that I will be able find a more fitting one for this site, but I'm on the lookout anyway 😃

• 2 weeks later...

I like names and having multiple ones, so I've always had a handful of pseudonyms that I use for different things, and Cilla is the one that posts cringe. Also I started using these pixel cats as my avatars when I had a nsfw tumblr a few years ago and they sort of became connected to this identity.