Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My first Satiny Boxers and accident

I was in 6th grade and my Mom chucked a pair of my Dad's old satin boxers in the scrap bin/cleaning rag bucket. I pulled them out when I was going to wash the cars one Saturday. She had probably bought them for him (He was an engineer and would never have splurged on himself.)

They were so silky and smooth, I'd never seen silky (red!) boxers before and I thought they looked in too good a shape to waste in the rag bin. So I snuck them into my room. It was a few weeks later when I came across them again (I hid them well), and I slipped them on before climbing in bed. They were so smooth.

I move around a lot in my sleep (I am told ... I am a narcoleptic and drop right into REM sleep). I remember waking up to a different feeling. I was on my stomach and toward the foot of the bed.

I felt slick and wet, so I stuck my hand inside the boxers. I was very sticky and damp.

It was strange being at the end of the foot of the bed, with the covers over my head and all, so I slid up. It wasn't as easy as I thought ... and the feeling of the satin on me was making me very aroused and giddy. I must have been part asleep (I thought) because as soom as I scooted up to the top, I started sliding back down the mattress.

I felt myself drip / pour as I slid down toward the end of the bed, wondering if I was asleep or not. I tasted my fingers. They were sticky and sweet with a little bit of salty mixed in.

I scooted back up and started to slide again, feeling like I was going to have to pee a lot. I was thinking 'OK, this is the part of the dream where I know I need to wake up and find the bathroom.'  And I can usually drop out of a dream and wake if I have to go urgently - but this wasn't working. And everything seemed off. The room was tilted and I thought it was going to be another one like The Poseidon Adventure crossed with Amelia Bedelia's upside down house. (Yes, I still have those dreams of trying to pee up into toilets mounted on the ceiling because of the movie and book.)

As I slid back down, It dawned on me that the room was OK, I was moving. And I could not hold on any more. I put my hands against myself and flooded the bed, feeling the warmth spread from the top of my boxers to my stomach. It was soaking wet. It was pee and sweet at the same time. I kissed the wet spot and licked it like it was a melted lemon sherbet on my fingers. I tried to suck all of the liquid out of the sheets.

I came in my soaking wet boxers, my face buried into the bed, my toes against the floor. I took off the boxers and licked them clean.
After, I was completely spent - and I know it was a long time after because the inky black sky was turning grey outside my window - I rolled over and realized that the slats under the box spring had shifted and fallen off the bedrails and the mattress had teetered the boxspring.
I took a shower; changed my clothes; and then put all of the wet sheets and clothes into the washer.
I reseated the slats and put a towel over the wet spot on the mattress.