Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How Awesome Will It Be To Have An Omorashi Anime

Guest Super C18

Guest Super C18

Aside from Hentai for being too over the top and having Anime with some omorashi scenes I don't think it's enough. There's an Ecchi Fan Service Anime called Bikini Warriors that was not based off from a manga and was created by FUNimation so here's my idea:

What if there was a Fan Service Anime just with girls for guys and one with boys for girls that is a full-time Omorashi short series. Or better yet there is an actual Manga Inari! Aibration and can turn it into a Hentai because of it's Nudity and tons of peeing. I'm not sure at all though. What do you guys think? Should there be an Omorashi Fan Service Anime or an Hentai Omorashi Manga Adaptation?

med_gallery_3227_47_1616077.jpg

large.gallery_88212_27_35224.jpg.bcb864af092410ba17d3d200ebd1a071.jpg

Guest Super C18
5 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Yes. Just all the yes avalible

Just for a little notice why I brought it up is because there is very little Anime Video Download content on this site which saddens me. I know there's way more out there since there was Anime Pee videos along time ago on YouTube around the 2000s. BTW I'm glad you agree with me.

2 hours ago, Ecchi C18 XXX said:

Just for a little notice why I brought it up is because there is very little Anime Video Download content on this site which saddens me. I know there's way more out there since there was Anime Pee videos along time ago on YouTube around the 2000s. BTW I'm glad you agree with me.

I remember those videos, those were the early days. where no one really had content like that on the fly.

Guest Super C18
6 hours ago, Big Boss said:

I remember those videos, those were the early days. where no one really had content like that on the fly.

I know right those were the days :)

Guest Super C18
8 hours ago, Finzy said:

I'd give it a huge yes, yet at the same time I'd hope it wouldn't be something super erotic where it's forced and it has a bunch of sex scenes thrown in and all.

I guess you could say I'm not a big fan of the Hentai material.

Well it's just that Inari! Aibration is just way too inappropriate to be an Anime even without the Sex Material but I can totally see what you mean though.

• 5 months later...
Guest Super C18
On 2/15/2017 at 7:42 PM, guest said:

Fight Ipatsu Juudan Chan (I think...) was an incredibly dumb anime, but it had an Omo scene every episode.

Yeah I remember that anime and yes it was dumb but I found it sort of enjoyable though. Also they weren't much as Omo Scenes much more as Happy Wetting Scenes is the way I see it.

Guest Super C18
4 hours ago, EnragedFilia said:

As I recall, most of the scenes in question involved urination induced by electric shock, which is a little bit different for at least some of us.

Okay now that I didn't really know lmao.

Several of those videos are still up, and a few of them are videos with pictures posted from this site itself, back when it was animepee.me or animepee.com (im not too sure which it was at the time). This is one of the videos someone made with pictures from this site. I believe u can also type in elfen lied funny scene and the first result should be the scene from elfen lied. 

Guest Super C18
On 2/17/2017 at 10:17 PM, no one said:

Several of those videos are still up, and a few of them are videos with pictures posted from this site itself, back when it was animepee.me or animepee.com (im not too sure which it was at the time). This is one of the videos someone made with pictures from this site. I believe u can also type in elfen lied funny scene and the first result should be the scene from elfen lied. 

Oh I remember this one very well. And I am also aware with the Elfen Lied Wetting Scene as well. There was about maybe 9 or 10 parter Anime Pee videos on youtube back in the day that were compilations of Anime Pee Scenes. Oh I missed them so.

• 1 month later...

There's an anime called Ikki Tousen with six wetting scenes (all female). Four of them are in its sequel, Dragon Destiny. It's not very long, 13 episodes in the first season, 12 in Dragon Destiny.

Warning to anyone who wants to watch it: It's violent, and it's got some nudity in it. Also, excessive panty shots (which coincide with some of the wetting scenes)

Probably not what you're thinking of, though

Guest Super C18
10 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

There's an anime called Ikki Tousen with six wetting scenes (all female). Four of them are in its sequel, Dragon Destiny. It's not very long, 13 episodes in the first season, 12 in Dragon Destiny.

Warning to anyone who wants to watch it: It's violent, and it's got some nudity in it. Also, excessive panty shots (which coincide with some of the wetting scenes)

Probably not what you're thinking of, though

I love Ikki Tousen to death they are the main reason why I am into Ecchi Anime and some naughty stuff. I love how they show it's own style of Martial Arts. It isn't what I'm thinking of though but you were a bit close or way off. I'm honestly glad you brought this up actually because there are SOME anime out there that show's girl peeing at some point just like how someone brought up with Fight Ipatsu Juudan Chan.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe it is just me, but I feel something that sounds better on paper than it would work in action.

I mean I think an anime dedicated to someone wetting them self every episode would be just kind of boring.

I think rather than an anime dedicated to omorashi an anime that features omorashi from time to time would be better.

Again it might just be me, but I think I would like something more like say Hinata wetting herself when trying to fight Pain, or say Maka wetting herself when fighting the Kishin would be better rather than an anime made around being fan service.

In fact it is a good thing I brought up Soul Eater as it could be used as a good example. It does have its own fan service, but why not compare Soul Eater to Soul Eater Not? One is more like a normal anime with a bit of fan service and the other is just about 100% fan service, and you will find a lot less people like Soul Eater Not because of it being almost built around being fan service. (In fact some Soul Eater fans even hate Soul Eater Not because of that.)

Edited by PrincessEmilia (see edit history)
Guest Super C18
10 hours ago, PrincessEmilia said:

Maybe it is just me, but I feel something that sounds better on paper than it would work in action.

I mean I think an anime dedicated to someone wetting them self every episode would be just kind of boring.

I think rather than an anime dedicated to omorashi an anime that features omorashi from time to time would be better.

Again it might just be me, but I think I would like something more like say Hinata wetting herself when trying to fight Pain, or say Maka wetting herself when fighting the Kishin would be better rather than an anime made around being fan service.

In fact it is a good thing I brought up Soul Eater as it could be used as a good example. It does have its own fan service, but why not compare Soul Eater to Soul Eater Not? One is more like a normal anime with a bit of fan service and the other is just about 100% fan service, and you will find a lot less people like Soul Eater Not because of it being almost built around being fan service. (In fact some Soul Eater fans even hate Soul Eater Not because of that.)

Those are actually some good points & I agree. I mean for it to be an Omorashi Based Anime there has to be at least some Peeing & Wetting scenes once in a while when it comes to a number of episodes. First Wetting in Episode 1 then the 2nd Wetting in Episode 5 then a Peeing Scene in Episode 10 then so on and so forth so it won't look like it's getting boring.

Guest Super C18
3 hours ago, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

Yeah, fanservice is nice and all, and there has been more than one series that drew me in on fanservicey aspects, but if a show is all fanservice and no substance, it isn't likely to stick with viewers. Shame there aren't more titles that have both substance while having few boundaries on the fanservice side.

I think Maken-Ki Season 2 & Bikini Warriors really forced the Fan Service which wasn't that balanced in my opinion. So I would like an Ecchi/Fan Service Anime doesn't go too far with that particular aspect.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the sound of an Omo-heavy anime, but think it'd be best as like half-and-half, so make sure it's got a story of it's own but that it also focuses on wetting as a key character theme or something... I'm sort of imagining just taking something like Bleach (one of the relatively few animes I've watched so far, but I'm adding new ones to the list!) and adding a wetting theme over the top... You could maybe do something by introducing the idea that desperation causes a spike in powers/abilities/etc, that way when they're in some fight they get more powerful the more desperate they get, but at some point they're bound to let go, which could either be the ultimate power or loss thereof, that way if peeing were tied into the fighting style rather than the story it could give a valid reason to have Omo content in most episodes without feeling too forced, and the actual storyline of it would be unaffected...

...Excuse me while I go fantasise for a while!!

Guest Super C18
16 hours ago, LunasAuditor said:

I like the sound of an Omo-heavy anime, but think it'd be best as like half-and-half, so make sure it's got a story of it's own but that it also focuses on wetting as a key character theme or something... I'm sort of imagining just taking something like Bleach (one of the relatively few animes I've watched so far, but I'm adding new ones to the list!) and adding a wetting theme over the top... You could maybe do something by introducing the idea that desperation causes a spike in powers/abilities/etc, that way when they're in some fight they get more powerful the more desperate they get, but at some point they're bound to let go, which could either be the ultimate power or loss thereof, that way if peeing were tied into the fighting style rather than the story it could give a valid reason to have Omo content in most episodes without feeling too forced, and the actual storyline of it would be unaffected...

...Excuse me while I go fantasise for a while!!

Of course that the Wetting Material will be theme while not too constant and not too forced. I just wonder if it's best to be an Ecchi/Fan Service Anime or a Hentai considering that there are Mangas that has both Sexual Themes and Wetting.

On 20/04/2017 at 6:00 AM, Ecchi C18 XXX said:

Of course that the Wetting Material will be theme while not too constant and not too forced. I just wonder if it's best to be an Ecchi/Fan Service Anime or a Hentai considering that there are Mangas that has both Sexual Themes and Wetting.

OK, novice here - what actually IS "Ecchi"? And is "fan service anime" just like when a show starts pandering to the fans/fan-created content, or something more than that? And is Hentai... (No, I know that one! :tongue:)

Guest Super C18
On 4/21/2017 at 4:05 AM, LunasAuditor said:

OK, novice here - what actually IS "Ecchi"? And is "fan service anime" just like when a show starts pandering to the fans/fan-created content, or something more than that? And is Hentai... (No, I know that one! :tongue:)

Jeffery is correct here. Ecchi is more of a Dirty Naughty Sexy content while Hentai goes beyond that. As for Fan Service is a Fan-Created type of Content like with the Female Broly [waiting for her real name to be revealed] but in Ecchi Anime the Fan Service makes the Girls look more Appealing for the Male Audience. Back then in the old days when it wasn't the 2000s & 2010s it was all Fresh Classic Drawing nowadays it's Digital Animation which makes Anime Girls look more Appealing. 

• 2 weeks later...

I think that it would be really cool if there was an anime about holding contests, or of those Japanese omorashi game shows that you sometimes see.  It'd be cool if it kinda fit the genre of modern sports anime (competitive elements, a good plot, but still a good amount of fanservice.)