Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

2 hours ago, WetDave said:

Nice! That must have felt so embarrassing having to walk home with a big load in your knickers, hoping nobody noticed. 

It was super embarrassing, yeah. Like... normally I can make some kind of effort at hiding it, even if that's just putting on a coat that covers my bum, or tying a jumper around my waist and spraying a ton of bodyspray. Knowing it was just visible to anyone who looked made me feel incredibly exposed. Which was kind of exciting, but even so I would have preferred to have had a jacket on me or something!

Guest tholepin

Suppose someone pleasant stopped and complimented you for revealing your sexy scent (not everyone thinks poo poo smells icky), and shows an interest in knowing just how messy you are? What would you do?

4 minutes ago, tholepin said:

Suppose someone pleasant stopped and complimented you for revealing your sexy scent (not everyone thinks poo poo smells icky), and shows an interest in knowing just how messy you are? What would you do?

I'd be pretty embarrassed and probably a bit weirded out to be perfectly honest. I'm British, talking to strangers is not a thing. :ph34r:

I don't have IBS, but this has happened to me before too. I used to run a lot and on a few occasions the cramps would just happen and I'd have to stop running immediately. It was always when I was a mile or two away from my house and I had to just shuffle onward slowly so as not to lost control. If I was ever running at night though I would just give in and either wet or mess myself before walking back. And yeah, running back wasn't an option, as you experienced. It was why I always wore black shorts or pants. 

Thanks for sharing!

This is why im less inclined to do running or biking outdoors,  with my type of terrible luck I'd get stuck out in the middle of nowhere having to use the toliet with nothing close around me at all lol  so I'll ju just stick to the gym to avoid that potential outcome from happening.  

Although it is beautiful out there in nature, im not trying to end up looking like the marathon runners who refuse to quit after they shit lol im sure most of us have seen some pics online of that and yeah it appears to be absolutely horrendous! 

Thanks for taking the time to share with us about your messy situation, and goodluck with future fitness endeavors! Exercise is good for us all :)

(I need to get offline and do more of it myself haha)

• 2 weeks later...

Very interesting story with clear passport for humilitation, luckily with positive ending.

How visible was your accident? Was it only a bulge or also a visible stain? Did it stay in your underwear or did it start to fall down your legs? Please describe a little bit more the experience of such a long walk witj a mess in pants, that's something I'd like to try one day personally.