Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wet myself looking for a bathroom at a club!

Guest tholepin

Hi Kozmo Fox; Let me be blunt. There are a number of books inside you; please let them out! I don't know your age, anything about you - only your written words, you may be a published author in other genres for all I know. However, you are a born storyteller.

(I haven't been able to read everything you've written here, so forgive me for not commenting in greater detail).

I could list all the things I like about this but I'd be on for ages : I particularly picked up on the reluctance to go searching for the toilets. I do that, in fact if I'm in a bar I've never been to before (unless I'm super desperate or drunk) I'll always wait for someone in my party to go before me so I can ask where they are :p 

Superbly written as always, brilliant piece :)

4 hours ago, alexwbj said:

What I liked about the story is... absolutely everything. That was amazing, and so, so sexy. I take it your new girlfriend isn't into it, or aware that you are even. Same as there could have been a different ending otherwise. The writing is beautiful!

Actually...She is quite aware. I'm not shy about my interests. But I wasn't about to admit I just had an accident in public for non-sexual reasons, that's just embarrassing.

Also, I'm very happy you liked it! :)

I love it too. Another great account! I don't think writing whilst tired at 2am affected the quality of the story at all - it actually probably suited your writing style well, from what I can tell! I really enjoy the structure of it all, the way that you set the scene and then go on to describe everything in detail almost as an outpouring of the thoughts going through your head at the time. As always, looking forward to more of the same :-)

(and I don't like clubs, I really don't like crowded clubs, and I like typical club toilets even less, so I can sympathise with your predicament!)

1 hour ago, homeanddry said:

I really enjoy the structure of it all, the way that you set the scene and then go on to describe everything in detail almost as an outpouring of the thoughts going through your head at the time.

That's actually exactly how I do it! I just start writing, and the more I write the more everything comes together thoughtwise. Its like a train that leads from one line to another!

18 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

That's actually exactly how I do it! I just start writing, and the more I write the more everything comes together thoughtwise. Its like a train that leads from one line to another!

I really do approve! I just can't do it...I'm too pedantic, I think, which makes me keep going back to tweak bits, completely destroying the illusion. Your stuff really does read so well though. Keep up the excellent work!

8 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

Actually...She is quite aware. I'm not shy about my interests. But I wasn't about to admit I just had an accident in public for non-sexual reasons, that's just embarrassing.

Exactly. I don't tell my husband if I've had an accident even though he's well aware I like wetting for funs, because embarrassing. Thanks for the very cool recount!

You're my personal favorite writer and you do a really good job at portraying the scene. That being said you're a freaking ninja! You are bound to get caught eventually though, but let's just hope that day never comes. As much as I like omo public humiliation is not worth a good story. I hope you're happy with your gf and honestly your stories are already great. That English major in you will take you places fox, and I wish you nothing but the best 

18 hours ago, ArcticVortex said:

That being said you're a freaking ninja! You are bound to get caught eventually though, but let's just hope that day never comes. As much as I like omo public humiliation is not worth a good story.

Have some faith, I'm good at my craft >u>

And true enough there, but I've been doing this long enough that I'm a natural at getaways, so that story may very well never be written.

4 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

Have some faith, I'm good at my craft >u>

And true enough there, but I've been doing this long enough that I'm a natural at getaways, so that story may very well never be written.

Lol, you always get stuck in the situation by chance. It's not intentional, but you have very smart wits and you always prepare for the worst it seems like, so you're natural talent added to what I just said, that very well may never happen. 

14 hours ago, ArcticVortex said:

Lol, you always get stuck in the situation by chance. It's not intentional, but you have very smart wits and you always prepare for the worst it seems like, so you're natural talent added to what I just said, that very well may never happen. 

Ehh mostly chance. I have no doubt that my enjoyment of omo at least impedes a chunk of my logic when it comes to deciding whether to go "now, or later."

23 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

Ehh mostly chance. I have no doubt that my enjoyment of omo at least impedes a chunk of my logic when it comes to deciding whether to go "now, or later."

Well that love ofomo has made you arguably one of the best story providers on this site. Best thing is you don't add the sex appeal. You just do only omo and the experience, which in my opinion makes the story that much better. I thank you for that. 

I was at a bar with some friends once and two of them had been holding it for a while by the time we got there, and one of them nearly wet herself because the bathroom was actually pretty hard to find - you had to try a pretty nondescript door near the entrance, and not knowing this, she looked through the whole place before finally coming back there and trying that door out of desperation.

On 2016-09-12 at 2:58 AM, AliasnameTO said:

I've got to say, you are without a doubt my favorite storyteller on here. First your gaming story, and now this? Bravo. :D BTW I knew I'd like the story as soon as you got to your appearance-- pale skin, black hair with a streak of color, and the clothes all make for a perfect mental image. <333

Awww thank you!!!! You're too kind :')