Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I've been a member on this site for a very long time. I remember when omorashi changed its' website over to this new one and began to really allow me to explore myself individually. For a brief introduction to that topic my interest lies strictly in real and genuine female desperation. The kind where the person squints their eyes and holds it until the last second when it comes out truly involuntarily. At one point it allowed me to try it for myself with my own interest. I wanted to know what it felt like to involuntarily pee myself so I could better relate to the females I watched, and that the relation would feel better. At one point I even had the courage to ask an ex of mine to do that for me so I could see what it truly looked like in person. This site gave me the confidence to believe I wasn't a monster, and that just because I have this weird interest. It allowed me to grow as an individual and truly explore this passion.

Slowly over time I watched the site decay. I saw so many topics with my interest being blocked, hidden, taken down, or deleted in seconds. Now I don't complain when there's underage content, or when there's material that has to be payed for, that is taken down from here. I hate underage content (a bit morally wrong just saying) and payed content is a source of living for people. The complaint I have lies in the fact that the real material that wasn't underage or payed for was taken down time and time again never to return. I figured that's fine because occasionally there's sites like VK that post the things I used to see to explore myself. I know that the things I used to like about this site have been thrown away and swept under a rug.

Now I've had an account for a long time. Almost since the day this site was created. I'm a bit of a shy individual. I don't have money, nor do I like to spend it on a site that continually deteriorates like this one has to me and my interest. I started to become active and write a few experiences, but then changes kept occurring and I kinda went silent. Then there were more restrictions placed on free accounts. Even though I've been around since the beginning all my access has been restricted even though I was around before that took place. It made me incredibly sad that all these restrictions wound up taking effect on a site that used to be meant for exploring your identity, discussing your interest, and awing at the times you got to truly see it. Now it's just favoritism, mixed with trying to make money, and it's no longer that place of exploration. 

Don't get me wrong... I'm not deleting my account. I'm just saying this because it's an observation. An observation that saddens me because it signifies the end of what was a beautiful era in my life. It's ok that it declined, and I understand numerous circumstances took place to have that happen. I guess I'll just be lurking for the rest of my time really. I don't feel this site thrives enough for me to get directly involved, and I feel it pushed me out for the most part with the new sets of restrictions. I wish you all good luck in your endeavors, and I hope this site improves for those of you enjoying it!

I'm finding this post confusing, because I have also been around for a while and have seen the site change, but I didn't know about the restrictions talked about (and still don't), and in my experience the site has only improved because before I didn't sense a community that I could be part of here, and now I'm increasingly feeling that community. If there were something to be upset about here I might get upset about it, but someone will have to explain it to me. Until they do I'll just carry on enjoying it, I think.

This site is for EVERYONE who likes WATERSPORTS.  Watersports is a multi-faceted fetish, not just "real" female desperation wetting.  There is still plenty of content of that type on here, so I have no idea what you're talking about when you say it's being removed/buried.  It's a great site, so just weed through the male, intentional wetting, public pissing, pee sex, and whatever else you don't like about watersports.  We all have our preferences, and we all have to dig through the stuff we don't particularly care for to find it.  Personally, I'm happy as hell the site isn't all about "real" female desperation wetting, or I would've left a long time ago.

On 9/1/2016 at 3:10 AM, Cool bro said:

The complaint I have lies in the fact that the real material that wasn't underage or payed for was taken down time and time again never to return. I figured that's fine because occasionally there's sites like VK that post the things I used to see to explore myself. I know that the things I used to like about this site have been thrown away and swept under a rug.

You're really going to have to explain this one to me as it makes no sense as is.  What "real material" has been taken down "never to return?"  What has been "thrown away and swept under a rug?"  This site is probably the largest English speaking omorashi and omorashi related topics site on the internet!

On 9/1/2016 at 3:10 AM, Cool bro said:

I don't have money, nor do I like to spend it on a site that continually deteriorates like this one has to me and my interest. I started to become active and write a few experiences, but then changes kept occurring and I kinda went silent. Then there were more restrictions placed on free accounts. Even though I've been around since the beginning all my access has been restricted even though I was around before that took place. It made me incredibly sad that all these restrictions wound up taking effect on a site that used to be meant for exploring your identity, discussing your interest, and awing at the times you got to truly see it. Now it's just favoritism, mixed with trying to make money, and it's no longer that place of exploration.

Again, this makes no sense.  What changes are you referring to that have placed such odious restrictions on your free account here?  Now I only have your post to go off of, but you seem like the kind of person that gets angry and complains to a web-comic artist/author when they don't post the comic provided to you, free of charge, on time, every time.  What is restricting you from "exploring your identity, discussing your interest, and awing at the times you got to truly see it?"  Unless what you referring to is something horribly illegal, I don't see anyone stopping you from discussing anything here.  What favoritism are you talking about?  Those individuals who actually generate new/original content for this site in the first place?  The 'Contributory Members'?  Because without them, those of us who mostly lurk here would have nothing to do here, as they are the ones who actually add value to this site instead of leech off of it.  You mentioned that you did "become active and write a few experiences" but you stopped due to "changes".  You want the benefits of the contributing members?  Then become one!  Write more stories, post some OC that isn't a rant like this!  Upload some artwork of your own!  Do literally anything other than complain about all this wonderful content that you get for free without having to lift a damn finger!

/rant

31 minutes ago, AtomicBob said:

You're really going to have to explain this one to me as it makes no sense as is.  What "real material" has been taken down "never to return?"  What has been "thrown away and swept under a rug?"  This site is probably the largest English speaking omorashi and omorashi related topics site on the internet!

Again, this makes no sense.  What changes are you referring to that have placed such odious restrictions on your free account here?  Now I only have your post to go off of, but you seem like the kind of person that gets angry and complains to a web-comic artist/author when they don't post the comic provided to you, free of charge, on time, every time.  What is restricting you from "exploring your identity, discussing your interest, and awing at the times you got to truly see it?"  Unless what you referring to is something horribly illegal, I don't see anyone stopping you from discussing anything here.  What favoritism are you talking about?  Those individuals who actually generate new/original content for this site in the first place?  The 'Contributory Members'?  Because without them, those of us who mostly lurk here would have nothing to do here, as they are the ones who actually add value to this site instead of leech off of it.  You mentioned that you did "become active and write a few experiences" but you stopped due to "changes".  You want the benefits of the contributing members?  Then become one!  Write more stories, post some OC that isn't a rant like this!  Upload some artwork of your own!  Do literally anything other than complain about all this wonderful content that you get for free without having to lift a damn finger!

/rant

I would give this a million ups if I could!  Very well said, @AtomicBob

To everyone here, did anywhere in this did I attack you personally? No. To anyone in here, do you think I was saying this site was bad for anyone else? I wasn't. I shared my experience. I don't expect everything to be free, but I was at least hoping that being around so long that something like a "download restriction" wouldn't be placed on an account so old. I mean shit happens, but it was a hope. How can I point out to you the restrictions when the content is already long gone? How can I point out what has disappeared when it's gone? Did anyone think of that? I explained what my experience was, and that for me here I feel it has become something else. That doesn't mean it's not good for other people.

To those who got angry and assumed things about me; I don't complain about not getting things for free. I shared my emotional experience. I stated how things disappeared (which are gone so how do I point them out?) I stated how I felt. Did you feel it right to attempt to attack that statement? When someone is feeling down about something do you enjoy attempting to make that feel worse? When they feel they lack a sense of community you attempt to ostracize them? when someone states how they feel, do you just tell them they're wrong? What I've seen are people simply attacking because of a misunderstanding. To anyone who wants to respond civilly maybe I'll hold a conversation with you, and you'll realize I'm a gentle soul who didn't come to start a fight like many of you who argued so far. If you can't respond to this calmly, then please don't respond at all. Not that I can stop you, but this community is certainly just beginning to become a disappointment with how it reacts to people expressing themselves.

20 hours ago, Cool bro said:

To everyone here, did anywhere in this did I attack you personally? No. To anyone in here, do you think I was saying this site was bad for anyone else? I wasn't. I shared my experience. I don't expect everything to be free, but I was at least hoping that being around so long that something like a "download restriction" wouldn't be placed on an account so old. I mean shit happens, but it was a hope. How can I point out to you the restrictions when the content is already long gone? How can I point out what has disappeared when it's gone? Did anyone think of that? I explained what my experience was, and that for me here I feel it has become something else. That doesn't mean it's not good for other people.

To those who got angry and assumed things about me; I don't complain about not getting things for free. I shared my emotional experience. I stated how things disappeared (which are gone so how do I point them out?) I stated how I felt. Did you feel it right to attempt to attack that statement? When someone is feeling down about something do you enjoy attempting to make that feel worse? When they feel they lack a sense of community you attempt to ostracize them? when someone states how they feel, do you just tell them they're wrong? What I've seen are people simply attacking because of a misunderstanding. To anyone who wants to respond civilly maybe I'll hold a conversation with you, and you'll realize I'm a gentle soul who didn't come to start a fight like many of you who argued so far. If you can't respond to this calmly, then please don't respond at all. Not that I can stop you, but this community is certainly just beginning to become a disappointment with how it reacts to people expressing themselves.

I don't believe I responded to you with any kind of personal attack.  I was merely defending the site I love, which I've been happy to see grow into what it is today, a haven for peelovers of all preferences.  I apologize if you felt I was out of line, but I got the impression you don't care much for the wonderful encyclopedia of content here, and were longing for it to be just one volume (female desperation/accidental wetting).  It made you come across as if you have no respect for what other fetishists enjoy, and that anything other than what you enjoy shouldn't be here. 

Content "disappears" for many reasons.  Sometimes it's not removed, but buried (like my fan fiction, haha).  Other times, it violates the rules of the site and has to be removed (we cannot repost content from certain other sites here, for example), or someone associated with the video complains and has it removed.

Rant posts need to be worded carefully, and posted in the correct forum.  Yours would have been perfect in the Rage Thread in the Off-topic forum.  Your words came across as disrespectful, so yeah, some people bit back.  

Is it possible that you're talking about the content that contains non-consensual recordings of "real" desperation/wetting? Those are removed because of the sites policy regarding consent. Other than what else has been mentioned here, all else that would be removed would be grotesque or hardcore material. Or it's possible that the uploader removed it themselves. 

I think you and I both are somewhat in the minority for preferring real desperation/accidents. Unfortunately, most anything I would enjoy would be against posting rules here.