Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Curious about "planned accident" experiences

I'm not sure if I'd ever act on it, but I've always had kind of liked the idea of planning an "accident" in front of somebody.  In my case, preferably in front of a girl.  Like, deliberately drink way too much fluids before going out with her where I know there won't be easy access to a restroom, trying to hold it and play it cool at first but eventually let on that I really need to go.   Then when the time is as close to right as is gets, "lose control" and pee my pants in front of her.  I think some of the thrill comes in wondering what the reaction will be.

Anyway, I was wondering if anybody here has ever done anything like this.  Be it in front of a friend, spouse, family member, strangers, whatever.  If so, do you regret doing it?  What reaction did you get from the person who saw you wet yourself?  It seems like a high risk of awkwardness later on, which is why I haven't done it.  But the idea does keep returning to me...  So I thought I'd ask the collective here and hopefully gain some insight.

Thanks in advance if anyone replies.

I have, but only with partners.  I couldn't imagine doing something like that in front of my kids or parents, goes against my morals.  All of my friends know how I get my kicks, they've seen my videos, so it wouldn't shock them I wet myself in front of them someday, but since I know it's not their thing, why would I do that?

I once knew a guy who regularly staged massive floods in front of unsuspecting pretty girls.  I found that to be kind of creepy, and from what he told me, that's what the girls thought, too.  He couldn't understand why it was creepy, when to him, it was the hottest thing in the world.  I found it very wrong to expose someone to something they want no part of, and definitely the wrong way to find a girl who will embrace his fetish.  Probably turned more girls off to it forever.

That's a very good angle to look at it from.  I've had that thought as well, another reason I've never done it.  If there's anything I'd like to avoid, it's being creepy.  Not sure why the idea pops up every so often.  I'm sure a shrink could explain.  Also, to be clear, I'd never, EVER be able to do something like that in front of a family member.  Nor would I want to. It would be.... yuck.    

Thanks for the insight.

12 minutes ago, Jodan said:

That's a very good angle to look at it from.  I've had that thought as well, another reason I've never done it.  If there's anything I'd like to avoid, it's being creepy.  Not sure why the idea pops up every so often.  I'm sure a shrink could explain.  Also, to be clear, I'd never, EVER be able to do something like that in front of a family member.  Nor would I want to. It would be.... yuck.    

Thanks for the insight.

You're welcome.  I would definitely recommend doing it with a partner only, or maybe a good friend who will understand.

Consent is important and doing it in front of one person without their consent seems unfair. Now I have involved other people when I've been super desperate and staged things, and haven't always followed my advice. I posted this a while ago, where I desperately asked a guy running a shop for the loo while clearly desperate. This is as far as I would likely go (apart from soaking myself in front of my ultrasound technician, though this was different and the circumstances were such that the other person involved was ready for that sort of thing, and trained in fact I would imagine.

Picking one person and having an accident in front of them puts a lot of pressure on them. Instead, just go about your normal day, and see what happens. Walking down the street with pants that were clearly peed in is I would say different than singling out one person (plus you get more reactions). Do other people feel the same? This does still involve others in your fetish in a non-consensual way, so I don't know how I feel about it know that I reflect on it more.

49 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

Consent is important and doing it in front of one person without their consent seems unfair. Now I have involved other people when I've been super desperate and staged things, and haven't always followed my advice. I posted this a while ago, where I desperately asked a guy running a shop for the loo while clearly desperate. This is as far as I would likely go (apart from soaking myself in front of my ultrasound technician, though this was different and the circumstances were such that the other person involved was ready for that sort of thing, and trained in fact I would imagine.

Picking one person and having an accident in front of them puts a lot of pressure on them. Instead, just go about your normal day, and see what happens. Walking down the street with pants that were clearly peed in is I would say different than singling out one person (plus you get more reactions). Do other people feel the same? This does still involve others in your fetish in a non-consensual way, so I don't know how I feel about it know that I reflect on it more.

I'm still not cool with involving random other people in sex stuff without consent. I'm fully aware this is a contested issue and I might well be in the minority on this point so I won't go on and on about it. But for my two cents; if you are getting off on anything then it shouldn't happen in front of people you haven't got a "yes" from. 

I agree, I have ethical qualms about doing this for sure. When I wet myself in my urologists office and in front of my ultrasound technician, I was assuming that they were used to seeing that sort of thing given the circumstances in which they worked (people wet themselves in their offices all the time), but you are right it did step on the toes of their consent. 

As I described in my story "The Surprising Conclusion of a Wet Day," I have wet myself in front of two family members when the alternative was to drive while severely distracted in a strange city. I think I made the safest choice, but I did have to walk several blocks in my wet pants from my eventual parking place to our B&B. I don't know whether anyone noticed. There were people around sometimes, but it wasn't crowded.

I wouldn't do this except with people that I knew would appreciate it in the right way.  And only if they were female.

But I did it in school when I was seven.  I have fantasized about having an accident in since a year earlier when I'd heard that a girl a year ahead of me had an accident in class.  The whole morning I drank a lot of water at every opportunity and didn't use the plumbing facilities and during lunch I was squirming.  After lunch I realized I wanted my accident to happen while I was standing rather than sitting and I lost my nerve and asked the teacher if I could use the facilities.  She asked if it could wait a bit.  I thought it could, although I was uncomfortable.  Then a bit later she had us all stand up and sing. While I stood there desperate to pee I thought about just going ahead and doing it, but I didn't have the nerve to do that and besides, I wanted to actually lose control.  I actually chickened out several times and decided I couldn't do it, and I would ask to use the bathroom after we were done singing.  At some point I began to think maybe I would actually lose control before then.  I fantasized about pee shooting out in an arc in front of me, which everyone would see.  Then a bit later I thought: I _will_ lose control soon if I don't run for it; I should decide now.  And strangely, I didn't have the courage to actually run for it.  I just stood there.  And not long after that, I felt myself lose control, and somehow felt surprised that that happened so soon, and I knew I was about to wet my pants right there in class.  Then I was peeing in my pants and everyone was still singing.  It shot straight up above my waist getting my shirt wet, and the front of my pants were soaked, and it was running down both legs and a puddle was growing on the floor and I couldn't stop and everyone kept singing.  And I thought, ok, that's enough, but I couldn't stop.  That went on for a long time before a girl shrieked and told everyone what was happening, and they all stopped singing and I still couldn't stop.

Because of a previous experience when I was four, I thought I would be punished by being made to wear cloth diapers and plastic pants and nothing else while sitting there in class. That didn't happen and no one ever mentioned it to me later.

Since my conscious awareness of wanting to wet for fun began when I heard about that girl a year ahead of me having an accident, I've sometimes wondered if my accident might have started a pee fetish in anyone else.  I would be pleased if a female classmate told me that had happened with her.

I never saw anyone else have an accident in school.

I think there's a fine line between forcing your kink on someone and having people peripherally involved in your kink.  The initial plan - doing it in front of a friend, to me that's over the line.  You've brought your kink into a space where it really shouldn't be. Doing it where there are strangers that may or may not be seen seems like it's on the safe side of the line.  You're in their proximity but not in their personal space like would be with a friend.  The strangers can choose how and if they interact with you and your puddle, but a friend is going to be forced to deal with it and to me that crosses the line.  

(and all of @AquaVitae's advice seems bang on)

I’m wondering if opinions would differ if it was a cute young lady staging an accident rather than a balding, overweight middle-aged male.

One thing I have explored (but not actually gone through with) is staging an accident at a school role-play event.  There are plenty of them around and they all centre on dressing up in school uniforms and misbehaviour being punished in the traditional way (whack!).   I have not found any though that advertise any kind of bathroom-use-denial scenarios.

The school role-play that I attended a couple of times was great fun, but did not have cleanable chairs and floor (was carpeted), so that wouldn’t work.  There are plenty of others though.

The whole scenario would have to be agreed beforehand with the owner of the facility and the teaching staff.   Lessons tend to be short, so I would be made to do detention (such as stand in the corner) between classes so that I would not be reasonably able to get to a toilet.  Permission would be constantly denied until a puddle happened. 

Part of my punishment for wetting myself would be to clean up my pee.  Embarrassing, and it would mean that no one else would have to.  The scenario could also involve being spanked and cleaned up in front of the class.  Again this would be agreed beforehand with the administering teacher. 

The non-consent part would be the rest of the class.  It would be so much more embarrassing if only the teaching staff knew what was going to happen.  Some people commented that people would be put off by the hygiene issues.  Others commented that as adults they would just handle it.

The thing is, if no one else is into it, then is there really any point?  If a girl was to attend the same class with the same intention then that would be totally different.

Before my transition I never used any public bathrooms. On a certain day every week we used to have class from early in the morning till late in the evening and usually I was slightly desperate by the end of the day. On one particular day I was much more desperate than usual and was in pain as I was walking towards my car with this female friend who lived close to me and who I used to take home on this day every week. I had come out to her months before so she knew about my bathroom problem on long days and it occurred to me then that it would be nice to stage an accident in front of her. I couldn't work up the courage to do it there and then, and unfortunately due to another reason we stopped talking soon after that and I never got around to doing it. Reading the comments here, maybe it's for the better. I agree now that it's not right to force it onto someone.

I did it in front of my now ex-wife, and while she was not turned on by it she played along. 
I also peed my pants in the bathtub in front of a girlfriend. She thought it was ridiculous that I would be turned on by wetting my pants, and ridiculed me for it. As our relationship soured she repeatedly threw it in my face. I wondered who she may have told about it.

So, think twice about doing this, and think again, before you even seriously consider an planned accident. I would definitely talk about it and gage her reaction first, explaining how it arouses you.

On 26 August 2016 at 8:07 AM, rachelkirwan said:

School role play that you went to? Care to elaborate?

Called St Redbottoms up near Norwich.  Not really had much experience with spanking before that but ended up in the headmasters office and got to find out what the cane felt like.  The hairbursh was pretty painful as well.  

I was spanked for throwing paper, generally messing around and chalking dirty pictures on the blackboard.  It would have been much better if I had been spanked for wetting myself, or for continually disrupting the class by asking to go toilet.... 

3 hours ago, Aaron said:

Called St Redbottoms up near Norwich.  Not really had much experience with spanking before that but ended up in the headmasters office and got to find out what the cane felt like.  The hairbursh was pretty painful as well.  

I was spanked for throwing paper, generally messing around and chalking dirty pictures on the blackboard.  It would have been much better if I had been spanked for wetting myself, or for continually disrupting the class by asking to go toilet.... 

Super hot, I've seen a few of these places very cool.

I've considered it many, many times (both, #1 & #2), few I was very close to it (almost always in party-related situations), but finally I never found it OK enough to do. For me it's like a gamble - sometimes you can win, but it is more likely, that you'll lose. Even with party situation, when alcohol always can be used as some form of excuse. But, here are my reflections about it:

a) in front of your friends - well, first of all it would be difficult to select a group of friends and separate them from the rest. Of course the perfect situation would be with a female friend that I'll take home to "make sure she'll be safe" and doing it close to her house. But I can't predict her reaction. And that's the thing that propably noone can predict. But also I'll be forced to return to my house with wet/messed pants. Through city. And that's the propably biggest disadvantage. That's the moment, that you can meet almost anybody, including police. And this can put me into big troubles.

b) in front of a stranger - first of all it would be creepy to force somebody to watch you. This can create or bring back somebody's trauma. There is no chance to know that this person for example wet her pants in high school and was bullied by her "friends" for that. Also, you can be remebered for this in somebody's memory, and you can't exclude meeting this person in advance. And I definetely would not to meet this person in medical cabinet, goverment office or job interview.