[RPG Maker Pee/Desperation Game] The Twelve Fanatics

can anyone help me with missing item #1 task? I thought defeating the wyvern in the world map would drop the ring. is it chance?

It seems that Liliana's exam was altered at some point in August last year. All references to mathematics were removed from the exam, all answers are just "choose answer A" or "choose answer B", and they're supposed to move an invisible in-game clock forward a variable amount of time. Each answer isn't necessarily correct or incorrect, but rather propels a different amount of time forward. The more time jumps forward, the better Lily performs her exam and the more embarrassing scenario she winds up enduring as well. Which combination worked for your desired outcome? Which one gives Lily a perfect score?

I found that answering D for the first five questions passes as much time as answering B, D, and C for the first three. You can pay attention to the amount of students remaining while we figure this one out.

So... I just finished Chapter 4, and now IDK where to go, not sure if this is the end of the current version or i am missing something... help?

Unfortunately i'm pretty sure this game won't continue any further seeing as @Hikewne left OmoOrg. Maybe the game will be picked back up by the other people that helped with it, but i'm pretty sure that's very unlikely...

13 hours ago, OmoWaifu said:

Unfortunately i'm pretty sure this game won't continue any further seeing as @Hikewne left OmoOrg. Maybe the game will be picked back up by the other people that helped with it, but i'm pretty sure that's very unlikely...

Left? When?

1 hour ago, whiteblack said:

Left? When?

They posted a status update a few hours ago saying "sayonara"

well shit. It was such a terrific project. I had high hopes for it. Any reason for leaving?

So I'm guessing the game development is halting. Such a shame. This is maybe the best english omo game and a pioneer on desp-system mechanics and scenarios.

Well that's a shame. Now that "The Twelve Fanatics" is dying, who here will make the next Omorashi RPG?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, OmoWaifu said:

Well that's a shame. Now that "The Twelve Fanatics" is dying, who here will make the next Omorashi RPG?

As if there isn't at any given moment like...3 or 4 of these in eternal "will be done eventually." There are a lot of people with big aspirations who quickly find out that this takes a large amount of time and dedication, but try to muscle through it...and then just disappear, most of the time with no official "I'm cancelling this."

The cycle of large games and stories as hobbies: start something big -> work goes well -> work a ton -> stuff gets hard -> burnout -> disappear

Edited by tenck5k

2 hours ago, tenck5k said:

As if there isn't at any given moment like...3 or 4 of these in eternal "will be done eventually." There are a lot of people with big aspirations who quickly find out that this takes a large amount of time and dedication, but try to muscle through it...and then just disappear, most of the time with no official "I'm cancelling this."

The cycle of large games and stories as hobbies: start something big -> work goes well -> work a ton -> stuff gets hard -> burnout -> disappear

This is exactly the reason why Hunter doesn't have things like complicated mechanics, numerous pieces of art, or very much bespoke code: the turnout rate becomes quite fast. I know that only Chapter 1 is available to the public now, but rest assured, Chapter 6 is currently in development on my end, which by my current plan, is just under the halfway mark of the full game.

On 3/14/2019 at 6:02 AM, Mick Cherate said:

It seems that Liliana's exam was altered at some point in August last year. All references to mathematics were removed from the exam, all answers are just "choose answer A" or "choose answer B", and they're supposed to move an invisible in-game clock forward a variable amount of time. Each answer isn't necessarily correct or incorrect, but rather propels a different amount of time forward. The more time jumps forward, the better Lily performs her exam and the more embarrassing scenario she winds up enduring as well. Which combination worked for your desired outcome? Which one gives Lily a perfect score?

I found that answering D for the first five questions passes as much time as answering B, D, and C for the first three. You can pay attention to the amount of students remaining while we figure this one out.

With some tiral and error I have determined the answers to the first 6 to be B A C A A C. Haven't been able to pin down the last 3

8 hours ago, embraceprogres said:

With some tiral and error I have determined the answers to the first 6 to be B A C A A C. Haven't been able to pin down the last 3

Did they seriously change the test scene? Great, and i already had trouble memorising the answers before it was changed.

23 hours ago, OmoWaifu said:

Did they seriously change the test scene? Great, and i already had trouble memorising the answers before it was changed.

So today I suddenly ran into an older build of the game I had somewhere. Using the cheat sheet I found that in the old version the right solutions were BDCBACCAB. Now in this version that didn't match but it did give me the final piece of the puzzle I needed. 

The solutions are BACAACCAB

What made it more difficult is that the correct prompts don't show. Getting the first 4 correct still gives "I'm not doing well" instead of "I'm doing fine but taking too long" in this version.

It seems the 0-1 correct (made it) doesn't trigger accurately since DDDDDDDDD still gives the a few correct (barely made it) result.

(Also I get the feelings the color contrast is somewhat weaker in this version.)