[RPG Maker Pee/Desperation Game] The Twelve Fanatics

Just now, joemamma said:

un-pull one of the levers?

Wait, wait though... I just re-read what you said, and you're looking for the Red orb, right? If that's it, the Red Orb is on the second floor. You have to go up the stairs (room where there was a green door) and just walk up the halls.

ok i got the green orb and the door to the red one is sealed still, did i just find a glitch or did i miss something?

You need to pull the four red levers on the second floor in the correct order. Go to the second floor, then go to the left and down to find the levers I'm talking about

aaaah, the ones that release monsters... how do you tell what order?

9 minutes ago, joemamma said:

aaaah, the ones that release monsters... how do you tell what order?

There's a little light that appears them in their correct order, and before restarting it waits around 2 seconds so you can tell which one is the first.

Ok at the risk of annoying you, hecate is in the trap-room, the dialogue box comes up when I activate the clock, describes the 3 hands all pointed at XII.  Then I hit enter... and the dialogue box goes away with no option for further action....???

2 hours ago, joemamma said:

Ok at the risk of annoying you, hecate is in the trap-room, the dialogue box comes up when I activate the clock, describes the 3 hands all pointed at XII.  Then I hit enter... and the dialogue box goes away with no option for further action....???

You can move each hand sepparately, if the event isn't working well there might be something going on that I don't know of/never seen before. If so, send me your save data and I'll give it a look.

what I'm saying is I can't start the event or don't know how, the dialogue box just disappears when I press enter...I'll attempt to figure out how to send data

A new version has been released!

What's New in Version 2.7.0   See changelog 

Released 8 hours ago

Main Update:

• Chapter 4 has been released (Free Play included) (05/08/18)

Major Changes:

• Story Progression: Mechanics of Liliana's introductory event have been changed.
  • Balance Update/Status Points: SolveigLiliana and Hecate have received an increase in their Base and Maximum HP & MP. Moreover, bonus HP yielded by leveling up the Water attribute has been increased to 4 (previously 2). Existing save datas will receive an automatic adjustment to every party member's Maximum HP in order to benefit from this change.
  • Balance Update/Desperation Boost: From this update onwards, each girl will receive a boost in their total damage directly (Attack or Magic Attack will not increase) when performing Special Skills or Magic Spells (125% Damage during Needing II Status and 150% Damage during Desperation Status respectively).
  • Balance Update/Enemy Skill Damage: Damage from some enemy skills and spells has been increased accordingly, subject to change in the future.
  • Skill: All Bonding Skills' Warmup Time has been removed while Cooldown Time has been slightly increased.
  • System: Healing Prowess feature has been revised and now works properly.
  • System/Graphics:  A custom face set for Rilhenna has been made.

Minor changes:

• Item/Equipment: Certain Card effects have been modified and stats have been increased.

CG Pictures Added:

• TBA.

Bug fixes and patches:

• Fixed Hecate's Resurrection spell yielding experience for Liliana instead of her.
  • Fixed certain out-of-context dialogues (needs further testing).
  • Major bug in a post Chapter 4 area.

The side quest called "Selfless need" says I need to go to St. Rita Monastery south west of the capital. I feel like I've searched every pixel, but I cannot find the place.

12 hours ago, Brennan said:

I don't see the questions on the exam. Any ideas?

exam.png.57a3489cda66a790eea7fda42b8c28d7.png

It's random now, gotta hope for the best.

Except that hikeune just edited the answers to be letters instead of us doing actual math so in this case.

1.B

2.D

3.C

4.B

5.A

6.C

7.C

8.A

9.B

That should get you a perfect score. There's 5 different results depending on how many you get wrong, so have fun.

On 10/2/2018 at 1:56 AM, AlmightyIdiot said:

It's random now, gotta hope for the best.

Except that hikeune just edited the answers to be letters instead of us doing actual math so in this case.

1.B

2.D

3.C

4.B

5.A

6.C

7.C

8.A

9.B

That should get you a perfect score. There's 5 different results depending on how many you get wrong, so have fun.

Thanks. I would have preferred it if I had to do the math though not sure why that was changed. ?

Edit: I can only get 2 different epilogues. Maybe that was changed too?

Edited by Brennan

I can't use magic or special attacks during the last phase of desperation. Is there a reason for that or is it a bug?

also, where to go now? i have reunited with hecate, i also found a puzzle with red buttons, what do i do

Me waiting for a update ??? sorry don't mind me I'm trying to humor myself no offense hikewne ????

ls4pf.jpg

The game has received an update just today. Sorry about the seemingly eternal wait! xd

hi sorry if this was posted aready but i just got back into the game and hade to start over (accidently deleted my old save) and i found that at lily's house solveig only has her first toilet scene regardless of her desperation level and that if she is at the point of leaking she wont use the toilet in lily's house but won't leave the bathroom so you get locked in and have to reload a previous save.

P.S the first dungeon has changed so much it's crazy keep up the good work

Can someone please search this game for my Android phone Samsung Galaxy A 6? I would appreciate it, thanks.

First play through ever and I love it so far! Currently in the Dark Cathedral, but when I got to the red sphere it told me Game Over. I'm assuming it's because Hecate had no health when she got separated from the group, but any insight or tips if that isn't the case would be greatly appreciated!

Turns out that was the reason! Haven't seen any issues thus far, great game! Now I just have to beat that infernal Cathedral Boss; any tips on an easy victory?

Sorry if this is a really dumb question... But... After Kaisemir and the girls take the glove and return to the Castle the Observers and the others are talking and telling me to wait until they have finished planning... so... I'm kinda lost on what to do here. Do I need to level up? Do quest-board stuff? A little info would be appreciated. 😅