Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperate tyre fitter sighting

Recently I ordered some new tyres for my car to be fitted by a mobile tyre fitter. He arrived during the afternoon, a young guy in his late 20s, and straight away I noticed that despite his smile and cheery manner he seemed quite fidgety and distracted. He did a quick check of the tyres, kneeling down to each tyre and bouncing a bit each time, then as he went into his van to get something I caught him giving his cock a quick squeeze through his black work trousers. He looked absolutely bursting for a piss. He told me that I was his second to last customer of the day, so I'm guessing he'd been driving from house to house all day with no chance to go to the loo.

I asked if he wanted 'a drink or anything', thinking maybe he'd ask to use the toilet, but instead he asked for a coffee. I brought one out to him and left him to it. About half an hour later he rang the bell to say he'd finished, went through some paperwork (while fidgeting around like mad) and took my payment. As we waited for the card transaction to go through, he was pacing around and at one point he very quickly squeezed his cock. I did think about asking if he'd like to use the toilet before he left for his last customer, as he looked more desperate than ever and the large mug of coffee he'd finished probably wasn't helping, but I didn't want to embarrass him. At one point he glanced towards the front door and I think he must have wanted to ask permission to go in and have the piss he desperately needed, but didn't want to look unprofessional. Just before he left I caught him giving his cock a long squeeze as he got into his van. Wonder if he made it to his final customer then back to the depot, or if he found somewhere to piss on the way?

He has probably been instructed to never ask a customer to use their toilet or perhaps never to go into their house for any reason.  If your neighborhood has no places with public rest rooms, he just has to hold it.  

It intrigues me that despite an apparent need to pee, he accepted a mug of coffee.  Maybe he was really just scratching an itchy crotch.  But it's also quite possible that he didn't easily make the connection between drinking more and increasing the urgency.  Or perhaps he just likes that "need-to-go" feeling, and he might work best with a full bladder!  I wish I could have been there when he finally pissed it all out!

My first post here.

I've never been fortunate enough or unfortunate enough, however it should be described, to see someone actually wet themselves by accident. But this post reminded me of something I heard about 10 years ago. I was working in a solicitor's office in London and there was a female secretary who came out for a drink with us after work one evening and told us quite openly that her boyfriend/husband-to-be worked for Kwik Fit as a mobile tyre-fitter and that he had wet himself in his van when he got held up in traffic coming home from work a few days earlier. Everyone was asking why he didn't use someone's toilet but she said it was frowned on by his company and he often arrived home bursting to go, but he had never had an accident before and she was actually quite shocked that he had done it. She said he was really embarrassed.

A few months later, he came out with us all on another evening and of course he didn't know that we knew that he'd wet himself but I was longing to ask him, simply because it's the only genuine accident I've ever heard of.    

• 2 years later...
On 8/6/2016 at 5:31 PM, Despguy123 said:

Recently I ordered some new tyres for my car to be fitted by a mobile tyre fitter. He arrived during the afternoon, a young guy in his late 20s, and straight away I noticed that despite his smile and cheery manner he seemed quite fidgety and distracted. He did a quick check of the tyres, kneeling down to each tyre and bouncing a bit each time, then as he went into his van to get something I caught him giving his cock a quick squeeze through his black work trousers. He looked absolutely bursting for a piss. He told me that I was his second to last customer of the day, so I'm guessing he'd been driving from house to house all day with no chance to go to the loo.

I asked if he wanted 'a drink or anything', thinking maybe he'd ask to use the toilet, but instead he asked for a coffee. I brought one out to him and left him to it. About half an hour later he rang the bell to say he'd finished, went through some paperwork (while fidgeting around like mad) and took my payment. As we waited for the card transaction to go through, he was pacing around and at one point he very quickly squeezed his cock. I did think about asking if he'd like to use the toilet before he left for his last customer, as he looked more desperate than ever and the large mug of coffee he'd finished probably wasn't helping, but I didn't want to embarrass him. At one point he glanced towards the front door and I think he must have wanted to ask permission to go in and have the piss he desperately needed, but didn't want to look unprofessional. Just before he left I caught him giving his cock a long squeeze as he got into his van. Wonder if he made it to his final customer then back to the depot, or if he found somewhere to piss on the way?

This is a huge turn on for me! I would have struggled notto pkaywuth myself whilst watching him! Oh I might have tothink about ordering tyres soon! 

I had a guy come round to do a quote for some decorating recently. He was looking fidgety and before he left he told me he was busting because he had been doing this the whole morning in places where he couldn't really ask to go and could he use my toilet before he left. Also the two carpet fitters who came late one afternoon asked if they could relieve themselves before driving an hour back to their warehouse. But the best I remember was an electrician who came to my house one morning to sort out the wiring for my new kitchen. As he arrived I immediately spotted his pretty desperate need by the way he stood there talking to me and the kitchen fitter with one hand in his pocket holding his member tightly. I made him tea and he started drilling channels in the wall, a job which clearly needed both hands. In the meantime I went upstairs to work on my computer wondering how long it would be before he had to ask. About ten minutes later I heard him coming up the stairs and then his voice asking if he could use the loo. He had to come back a couple of weeks later to put up some lights and some wiring in a ceiling. He didn't seem so desperate on that occasion but all the stretching up must have put a strain on his bladder and after a while he told me that he had been holding it in for ages and couldn't last any longer heading in the direction of the bathroom. There must be some advantages to being self employed in these situations and not have rules to follow which prevent you asking! Like WetDave I am always sympathetic to workmen in these situations. It was a young Polish guy who came to do some work in my house one day who told me that his first job after he moved was delivering leaflets through people's letterboxes and there were several occasions when he was on big housing estates for lengthy periods when he got in a desperate state.

44 minutes ago, Allegretto said:

I had a guy come round to do a quote for some decorating recently. He was looking fidgety and before he left he told me he was busting because he had been doing this the whole morning in places where he couldn't really ask to go and could he use my toilet before he left. Also the two carpet fitters who came late one afternoon asked if they could relieve themselves before driving an hour back to their warehouse. But the best I remember was an electrician who came to my house one morning to sort out the wiring for my new kitchen. As he arrived I immediately spotted his pretty desperate need by the way he stood there talking to me and the kitchen fitter with one hand in his pocket holding his member tightly. I made him tea and he started drilling channels in the wall, a job which clearly needed both hands. In the meantime I went upstairs to work on my computer wondering how long it would be before he had to ask. About ten minutes later I heard him coming up the stairs and then his voice asking if he could use the loo. He had to come back a couple of weeks later to put up some lights and some wiring in a ceiling. He didn't seem so desperate on that occasion but all the stretching up must have put a strain on his bladder and after a while he told me that he had been holding it in for ages and couldn't last any longer heading in the direction of the bathroom. There must be some advantages to being self employed in these situations and not have rules to follow which prevent you asking! Like WetDave I am always sympathetic to workmen in these situations. It was a young Polish guy who came to do some work in my house one day who told me that his first job after he moved was delivering leaflets through people's letterboxes and there were several occasions when he was on big housing estates for lengthy periods when he got in a desperate state.

Now all these stories are very very hot to me! After these people left I would replay in my mind a little too often but of course I wouldn’t have no hesitation in actually letting anyone use my bathroom. It takes a lot of courage for someone to ask a stranger I think? 

I have been sympathetic to workmen too and my window cleaner asks to use the loo now because he knows me.

About the second time he came I happened to look out of the window and caught a glimpse of him holding himself through his black waterproof work trousers and it was obvious he really needed to go.

When he knocked to get payment the first thing he said was: "I couldn't use your loo could I, I am really bursting!" I ushered him towards the loo and he was pulling down his over trousers to get at his jeans on the way. I was going frantic and so turned on.

When he emerged he thanked me and said that so many people are out during the day that he often has to hold it.. He is a guy in his '50s and told me that he used to sneak a quick wee down and alley or in someone's garden if he was really desperate but said that these days there are so many security cameras he doesn't chance it.

I told him I understood because I have a weak bladder and had once done it in the car stuck on the motorway. Of course he was sympathetic and shared the fact that only a few weeks before he had wet himself in his van stuck in traffic trying to make it home. Nice to have a kindred spirit.

• 3 years later...

Some of you think that workmen are not allowed to ask for a toilet at the customers, that they are instructed not to use a customer toilet.

That means if they work all day at the same place they will be forced to hold it all day long and they have to work with a very full bladder at afternoon.

They know obvious that this will happen, but they instruct them not to ask and not to go, it is like they force them to hold it.

Why are they doing that, what do you think  can be the reason for that?

Sometimes ago, i had a similar experience.

There were 2 floor tilers working at my house.

One of them was between 35 and 40, the other one  was much younger, he was about 18 or 19.

They did arrive at 8 am and did stay until 4.30 pm.

They did bring something to eat and to drink for lunch, they did not leave my house all that time and they had no chance to piss all that time, because the toilet was not working, it was demounted.

The younger one was clearly needing to pee at afternoon and later at afternoon even pretty bad, he could hardly hide it anymore.

There would have been another toilet at the house, but they did not ask for one.

Do you think that they would have been not allowed to ask, do you think they are instructed to hold it, how bad it ever gets?

But why?  I know it is bad, but i was exciting and arousing for me to imagine how full their bladders must have been and how strong they urge after holding it for so long.

I think they did pee in the morning before they did leave their home and then no more until they were back to the company.

That means a lot to drink, but no pee for longer than 10 hours.

The young fellow was visible desperate at the time they left, but he  had to hold it back in the lorry for one more hour, through the heavy traffic to the company.

I think that workmen are trained to hold it and that they are accustomed to work for hours with a full bladder!?

I think most workmen are instructed to not use the toilet in a private home.  Many will take a lunch break somewhere that has a public toilet, but a few may be able told their pee for the whole workday.  It is exciting to imagine how urgently they must need to pee as quitting time approaches, and their efforts (clamping their sphincter, pinching their dick, etc.) to hold it in.

Years ago when I had my new house built, my landscaper was a muscular young man who favored working shirtless and going commando in his shorts.  He did go home for his lunch break, but he drank large amounts of water during the day.  At the end of his last day I brought out beer to celebrate, and he had two.  Just as he was about to leave a neighbor dropped by and he courteously showed her around to show off his work.  She stayed a while to talk, and the instant she left he sprinted across the newly-seeded lawn toward the trees saying, "I can't hold it," and he paused halfway and pissed a huge puddle.  He had to come back the next day to repair the damage.  I think he enjoyed holding his pee, considering it part of his macho image.

• 2 months later...
On 5/30/2022 at 10:40 PM, iwapmp said:

I worked as a road service provider when younger and I loved that I had to hold on. If I did it now that I'm older and have a prostate the size of a goat's head I'd be having accidents all the time.

It's fun to have a good excuse for holding if you're pretty sure you can manage it.  As I got older I dealt with my enlarged prostate and needing to pee more often, but now I've had surgery to open up my urethra, and things have improved.  Now I fully empty my bladder, and when I feel the need I can put it off for a bit and hold it.  The surgery isn't fun, but you might get back to holding longer.