Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Preventing haunted house accidents?

I did piss on my pants after a haunted house once.  It was a long drive home, and I wanted to pee before I left, so I went in a portable toilet.  I usually squat over the urinal attachment, but there wasn't one.  I tried to hover over the toilet.  Not sure what happened, because it was dark, but my piss went all over my bellbottoms and the floor.  But, because of the dark, none of my friends realized what I'd done :)

There's a partciular haunted house that offers t-shirts to 'pissers'.  IIRC it's called Blood Manor, I think in NY?  

I wonder how many they give away are genuine accidents and how many are 'quick, splash a bit of water on me so I get a t-shirt' cheats (or <dream mode: enable> how many pee intentionally to get the t-shirt? :grin:)

On 7/23/2016 at 6:50 AM, naughty_lucy420 said:

I did piss on my pants after a haunted house once.  It was a long drive home, and I wanted to pee before I left, so I went in a portable toilet.  I usually squat over the urinal attachment, but there wasn't one.  I tried to hover over the toilet.  Not sure what happened, because it was dark, but my piss went all over my bellbottoms and the floor.  But, because of the dark, none of my friends realized what I'd done :)

that is weird that it did not have a urinal. i don't think i have ever used one that did not have it. guess it just was bad luck. anyway it sounds like you still would have pissed on everything even if you were using the urinal.:lol:

43 minutes ago, ninjafox91 said:

that is weird that it did not have a urinal. i don't think i have ever used one that did not have it. guess it just was bad luck. anyway it sounds like you still would have pissed on everything even if you were using the urinal.:lol:

I've actually seen a lot that didn't have a urinal...  Once, I wasn't sure how to pee in the toilet part without sitting on it, because of how it was set up, didn't want a repeat of the last incident, and I had to go really bad, and started wetting my pants, so I just yanked them down and peed on the floor.

13 minutes ago, ninjafox91 said:

sounds like you are a really classy lady. lol. when you got to go you got to use whatever you have whether it is a urinal, toilet or the floor. luckily i am a guy so don't have to worry about hovering just got to worry about aiming and not getting it on the seat.  

That's why I didn't want to sit on the toilet, it was covered in other people's pee.  Now that I think about it, I wonder why I just didn't go outside...

28 minutes ago, naughty_lucy420 said:

That's why I didn't want to sit on the toilet, it was covered in other people's pee.  Now that I think about it, I wonder why I just didn't go outside...

probably  because there is no toilet paper outside also what little privacy the the toilet can give you. unless you are not shy about peeing outside then that does not matter. i just think it would  Suck to have to squat outside.

9 minutes ago, ninjafox91 said:

probably  because there is no toilet paper outside also what little privacy the the toilet can give you. unless you are not shy about peeing outside then that does not matter. i just think it would  Suck to have to squat outside.

It must've been the bugs.  I don't care about toilet paper and I'm definitely not pee shy.  I actually enjoy pissing outside.

On 23.7.2016 at 5:47 PM, xxxxx said:

There's a partciular haunted house that offers t-shirts to 'pissers'.  IIRC it's called Blood Manor, I think in NY?  

I wonder how many they give away are genuine accidents and how many are 'quick, splash a bit of water on me so I get a t-shirt' cheats (or <dream mode: enable> how many pee intentionally to get the t-shirt? :grin:)

There was a place called the Dragon's Eye or something that did that. They even posted the "peetalities" online. Sadly the site is gone now.

Alright I have a story from long ago when my father worked part time at a haunted house. So he was one of guys who were dressed up like monsters who would pop out and scare the hell out of guests. Well one of those time he jumped out on a group of girls and one of them fell over, she quickly got back as her friends were giggleing as they followed her. Turns out after closing he found out she peed herself and there was a sizable puddle that they cleaned up.

This happens more than you think here in Sin City on Halloween.