So You've Asked Out A Powerpuff Girl...

Recommended Posts

I wanted to try my hand at creating a little interactive story for fun, but I didn't want to use original characters for my first time so I thought the PpG would be a pretty decent choice. Aged up to young adults of course.

If anyone is interested, here goes: 

The Powerpuff Girls are freshmen at the same college you attend. They're already very influential members of the campus with Buttercup dominating in every sport she tries, Bubbles a favorite in her Drama and Arts activities, and Blossom a very talented member of the Dance team as well as holding the top spot on the Dean's List for her perfect marks in academics. Not to mention you see them on the news all the time flying around, kicking the crap out of monsters or bad guys, and saving the town.

You can barely believe it yourself, but you've actually gathered up the courage to ask one them out. Who would you like to ask? 

Characters.png

Buttercup

 

Competitive, spontaneous, and prideful. This girl is out to have the best time possible whether you’re on board for her shenanigans or not. Make sure to keep her entertained or she very well may drop the date then and there. She's up for just about anything except for places that are too 'stuffy' or 'fancy.'

BC is not the least bit bashful about letting you know she has to piss, but she can hold on for quite a while and if she’s having a really good time with you she might even put it off.

Blossom

Very proactive and likes to have a set sequence of events for dates. Her perfectionist nature leads her to become rather nervous and uncomfortable if things aren’t going to plan, but if she’s comfortable with you she can be energetic and more open to change. She prefers simple and traditional dates, but play your cards right and she will still enjoy going somewhere outside her comfort zone.

Convincing her to put off her scheduled bathroom breaks won’t be easy. You might have a chance if she really likes you, otherwise you'd better be ready to outsmart her or just depend on fate to be on your side.

Bubbles

Sweet, accommodating, and excitable. She prefers to go out to venues with many different activities to choose from, but she’ll be just as happy anywhere as long as she’s in good company.

 

She is shy when it comes to bathroom needs and would prefer to subtly hint or just sneak off somewhere rather than bring it up.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I am not really a fan of these girls, I just watched the show ages ago, on Saturday mornings when there haven't been on any at least half decent shows.

Given the choice between the three of them, I choose Blossom, because she is the only level headed one (at least as level headed as a girly superhero from a old show can be).

Edited by Credil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

(Blossom wins unanimously!)

It’s Friday afternoon and you catch up to Blossom as she’s leaving her last class of the day. You call out her name and she turns to face you, head tilted to the side questioningly. Here comes the moment of truth! You plow forward and ask her, "Would you like to go out on a date with me?"

 

She blinks in surprise but then gives you a small smile, clutching her books tightly to her chest.

 

 

Blossom 1.png

...What did you have in mind? Where should you take her?

Outdoor Restaurant

Dress up and take your date to an elegant venue with a live band and dancing.

Dinner and a Movie

Go for a more casual meal to get to know each other and then go to a comfy theater together.

Mall

Wander about the mall and see where the day takes you. You could stop in stores, play games at the arcade, or eat at the food court.

Beach Cookout

Townsville is having an all day cookout tomorrow at the beach with plenty of food and contests with fun prizes.

Carnival

The carnival's in town for one day only tomorrow. Lots of games, a few rides, and cotton candy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We could go to most of those any day, so Carnival it is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well the Townsville beach Cookout, also is a one day only thing. Giggles 

But I vote for the carnival anyway, simply because it's romantic potential, is far better than the one of a Beachcookout.

 

Edited by Credil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The outdoor concert for sure!

 

also....dude....these fucking drawings are amazing! Seriously man, I love your style!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carnival (By the way I loved the idea of an interactive story with ppg xD yours  drawings are beautiful, good job, buddy lol )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(I really appreciate the compliments on my artwork. I was a little nervous about posting it.)

(Carnival wins with 6 votes!)

“How about the Carnival that’s supposed to be in town tomorrow?” You suggest. After all, it would be a long time before it came around again so you wouldn’t want to pass up the chance. “It’s opening early in the morning and we can buy tickets at the door.”

Blossom’s eyes seem light up at the suggestion. Her smile brightens as she responds enthusiastically.

Blossom 2.png

You can’t help but smile proudly in the face of her excitement. You made a pretty good choice there.

“I’ll pick you up tomorrow then,” you tell her. It might be a little silly to pick up someone who can fly anywhere in a matter of seconds, but you wanted the full experience for this first date.

Blossom raises an eyebrow, but keeps smiling as she gives you her phone number so you can discuss the details later.

The two of you part ways with a friendly goodbye and you head back to your dorm room to prepare.

-

The next morning you’re out of your car and at the doorstep of the Powerpuff Girl’s suburban home at ten o’clock on the dot. You have on a large backpack to carry any prizes the two of you might win. It’s currently holding just a few bottles of water, a hundred dollars in cash, and a flyer for the carnival that came with a map on the back.

You knock a few times and stand there stiffly as you wait for someone to answer the door. You suddenly have a nervous thought, ‘What if one of her sisters answer? Or her father?’ You hoped you wouldn’t be pulled aside for a talk with her dad.

Luckily, your lovely date is the one to greet you. She’s wearing a more casual outfit than what you’re used to seeing her in. It looks rather cute.

Blossom 3.png

“Yep,” you reply with a grin. You watch as she locks the door and then begins walking to the car parked in front of the house. You kindly jog ahead and open the door for her, earning another small smile as she slides into the passenger seat.

It’s only a short twenty minute drive to the carnival, during which you wonder what the two of you should do first. You turn to Blossom, “Is there anything you wanted to do when we get there?”

Blossom hums in thought as she stares out the window watching traffic go by, “I’m hoping to do a bit of almost everything. How about you pick first and I’ll choose what we do next?”

You think back to the map on the flyer.  

Map.png

What should you start with?

Game Booths
Tunnel of Love
Ferris Wheel
Merry-Go-Round

Bumper Cars
Snack Shops

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tunnel of love ftw JK

Ferris Wheel seems fun

P.S. love the art I'm looking forward to the art of her wetting

Edited by GaminDan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why not start off easy at the game booths? We can graduate to the rides later on after she is more comfortable with us

Edit: Also Love the art by the way. Its great!

Edited by Rinatro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Rinatro said:

Why not start off easy at the game booths? We can graduate to the rides later on after she is more comfortable with us

Edit: Also Love the art by the way. Its great!

I agreed lol and I'm looking forward to the art of her wetting xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow I thought Ferris Wheel would win looks like it got out done by the gamers LOL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, GaminDan said:

Wow eu pensei Ferris Wheel ganharia parece que saiu feito pelos jogadores LOL 

hahahahaha well we should let the Ferris Wheel and the tunnel of love for last, I mean, it's hard to have "privacy" in them, are places where you is confined with someone else  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I guess your right akenosama I just thought that was something blossom would like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Game Booths wins with 5 votes!)

“Well, if it's up to me I think we should try out the games first. Better to save the rides for later, you know?”

“I agree,” Blossom replies with a nod. “Although, maybe we should look around for a concession stand too. It’s supposed to be warm today and I wouldn’t want either of us to get dehydrated.”

“Not a problem,” you reply with a smirk. “I packed a few water bottles for us just in case.”

“How sensible!” She exclaims with a grin. Blossom was all for planning ahead. “Do you mind if I drink one now?”

“Not at all,” you say with a shrug. Keeping most of your attention on the road, you watch out of the corner of your eye as Blossom shifts in her seat to reach the backpack sitting behind you. You listen as she quickly unzips it and pulls out one of the bottles before returning to her original position.

Twisting the cap off, she immediately takes several gulps.

Blossom 4.png

“Aah,” she breaths once she’s finished half the bottle. “Thank you.”

You soon arrive at the large grassy field the Carnival has occupied for the day. It’s not too crowded yet, but you know it will be packed by the afternoon.

After paying twenty dollars for both tickets you head straight to where the games are set up. The tickets allow you unlimited access to the rides and attractions, but you have to pay separately for games and food.

As you’re wondering which game you should start with Blossom suddenly gasps and pauses beside you, staring off to the side. You follow her line of sight to a ring toss booth with a few prizes hanging from the roof in display.

Booth 1.png

“Did you want-?” You start to say, but Blossom quickly grabs your hand and drags you over. She picks up a ring, looking completely enraptured as she stares above at one of the prizes.

Blossom 5.png

You can’t tell which one she’s looking at.

There are eight rings sitting on the counter, and each prize was worth a different amount of successfully thrown rings. The ‘Bloo’ doll was worth two, the ‘Numbuh 1’ doll three, the ‘Dexter’ doll four, and the ‘Aku’ doll was worth five rings.

You hand over a couple bucks to the carny in charge of the booth as you watch your date. She has a look of intense focus as she delicately tosses the first ring… and falls short.

She tries again but overshoots this time. The ring passes over both rows of bottles before bouncing off the wall behind them and hitting the floor. Blossom huffs with frustration as she throws the next ring with too much force, which shatters a bottle.

“I-I’m so sorry!” She hastily apologizes as she steps back from the counter, looking dejected.

As the carny cleans up the mess and replaces the broken bottle he tells her it's fine, it’s not the first time a customer broke a bottle, but that doesn’t seem to make her feel much better.

She still had five rings left to try for a prize, but you doubt she’s up to playing anymore. “Which prize did you want?” You ask.

Blossom shakes her head and tries to smile politely, “Oh, it doesn’t matter. I didn’t want it that bad.”

You don’t believe that for a minute, so you turn back to the counter and pick up a ring. You’re sure you can probably land a few if you try. What probably gave Blossom a hard time was her struggle to reign in her immense strength when she was so eager to win.  

She doesn’t want to tell you which prize she wants, so you’ll just have to guess, as well as hope your accuracy is good enough. If you do get her a good prize you’re sure it will bring her spirits back up.

 

What should you aim for?

 

Two Rings - Bloo (Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends)

Three Rings - Numbuh 1 (Codename: Kids Next Door)

Four Rings - Dexter (Dexter’s Laboratory)

Five Rings - Aku (Samurai Jack)
(I added the shows they’re from in case some aren’t familiar but it's not crucial to know. Just pick the one you think she’ll like best)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.