Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Moving into my own place

I've been living at home with my parents since I started college, so as many of you may know, I haven't been able to participate in this fetish as much as I would've liked. Now that I'm finally moving into my own apartment, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of new pee-related shenanigans I could try with my newfound freedom. I've bought diapers before (and kept them hidden in my room), so that's certainly something I'll be trying more of. Any other suggestions are welcome. 

One thing you could do now would be to just go anywhere you felt like. For instance, when I got an apartment I would sit down at the table in the morning and just go while eating my cereal. Granted my chairs have no cushions and the floor was tiled and not carpet, so cleanup was easy. Since you would probably have diapers as well, you can lounge around and watch TV in your diaper, take a nap on the couch in your diaper and wet yourself while you nap.
Regardless of what you come up with, the newfound freedom is amazing. Good luck, congrats and have fun with it! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest tholepin

Go to a carpet store and buy remnants, about 3' X 4' to use as protection for your good floor covering. For me, wetting my pants in inappropriate places is great fun and going on a carpet is super erotic for me. I love the sound my pee makes and the wet spot I leave reminds me of the fleeting enjoyment I've had. It can also get a fellow wetter "in the mood."

Do every naughty thing you can think of, then please remember to tell us all about it so we can share in the fun!

Linoleum is easier to clean than carpet, so you can sit at the breakfast table and pee.

The carpet store is a good idea. Some places (like Wal-Mart) have 3x4 area rugs for $15. Or get a bathroom rug just for peeing.

Buying an enzyme based pet urine cleaner is good to make sure all of the stain/smell is eliminated.

And don't forget to share