Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My girlfriend had a real, unplanned accident

12 hours ago, AudreyLovesPee said:

Nice story. Hope she wasn't too embarrassed. At least it was good for you.

22 minutes ago, scinosensation said:

She must have been very embarrassed. Please keep your readers posted on how she recovers. It is quite one thing to do things as planned; even for us aficionados of omo it is quite another to have a completely unlannned unwanted accident.

She was a little bit embarrassed, for sure, but it wasn't too bad for her.  It wasn't like we were in a crowded area where onlookers witnessed what happened.  Within a few minutes she was back in the car and ten minutes later we were home.

More than anything, she was surprised.  She didn't expect that she was going to wet her pants, so when it happened, it was rather shocking.  Her concern then became not letting anyone else see, she said she really didn't have time to process it and be embarrassed.

• 2 months later...
On 9/21/2016 at 9:52 PM, scinosensation said:

I've been in similar situations. Strange how what would usually be a great turn on is immediate concern for your desperate partner. Only later after the situation is resolved does the fetish kick in. My partners, except one, were mortified when the resolution was an accident. I did what I could o comfort them.

Yeah, the flip side of my desperation fetish is a total phobia of my own public accidents and a strong desire to not discuss going to the bathroom in general, unless it's among close family members or friends. My coworkers talk about it somewhat freely, but I just get embarrassed and often don't want to be around to hear the discussion, haha. Though if it were someone I was in a relationship with, I would love to hear about it, of course...

Fun story too, TVGuy. I'm glad she was more surprised than anything, haha, and that it worked out.

Edited by KnightOfRen (see edit history)