Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

First accidental wetting... But it happened at work (pics)

As some of you know, I've been wearing diapers for a little over a month now. I love wetting them and wearing them. I wear them every day. Today, however, I experienced my first accidental wetting in a diaper. I've been trying to have an accident for quite some time. Sadly, I couldn't really enjoy it because it happened to me at work. However, it is my first, and I want to share that experience here.

First, a little back story.

I recently bought some generic adjustable briefs from CVS and Walgreen's, the latter being a mistake, as I was dead sure I was buying fitted briefs. Anyway, I ended up with too many of the adjustable briefs. So I made a rule for myself that I can only pee if I do so in the briefs. I would wear them all the time at home.

Normally, I don't wear diapers to work, but I sometimes do if I know a day is going to be tough or if I oversleep ( I always wear a diaper to bed now, as I can't sleep without one on anymore), and save time by just keeping it on. If I do wear them, I usually wear GoodNites. 

When I woke up today, I felt like it wouldn't be a great day, so I decided to wear one of the Adjustable Briefs instead of my usual diaper.

A little on what I look like I'm a fairly skinny guy, standing at 5'7 and weighing only 135lbs. Kinda small for a 19 year old college student. However, Ive been getting a little bulk due to my job. I'm my torso is fairly well toned, except for my pecs (which would look better if not for the sunken chest I used to and still kind of have.), but has three scars from a past surgery. My hair is brown and a little unruly, and I have a very nerdy tattoo on my left forearm. As for 'down there', I can't say I'm very impressive. Only average. Overall, I'd say I'm slightly below average in looks. The pics I took give a better idea.

Sorry for all that rambling. Now on to the story.

I woke up and got out of bed a little later than normal, but still with plenty of time to get ready. I wet the diaper I'd slept in the night before, as I do every morning, time permitting. I changed into my work clothes; a blue company t-shirt, some black pants, and a pair of work boots. I had on the diaper, making sure it was snug. I had on a black pair of short-legged boxer-briefs over the diaper, just in case. I put on my glasses and strapped on my smart watch, then got something to eat, made my lunch, and got myself ready to go. Before I left, I'd had a Dr. Pepper to help wake me up as I don't like coffee very much. I made it to work soon after and got there about 15 minutes before my shift started.

I work at the Goodwill store a few towns over from the one I live in stocking shelves. It's not a typical stocking job as one would have at a supermarket since you don't always know what you'll be getting since everything is donated. I've had everything from drinking glasses to a bathroom medicine cabinet. Hell, today I saw a unicycle at my store.

Anyhow, I was the only one stocking today. The way my job works is I have two large carts full of random items out on the sales floor. I put the items in a shopping cart and try to find space for them in the isle they best fit in. Once I put away all the items, I bring the empty cart to the back and bring out a new cart. There's a lot of heavy lifting involved.

My shift started at 8 this morning. A couple hours in, I had to take a 10 minute break due to the overwhelming amount of customers that had come in today and flocked around the carts, making my job very difficult. During this break, I downed my bottle of water, which was like 970 ml.

About an hour later at 11, I realized what a mistake that was. My bladder was getting pretty full. If I had to rate it, I'd say 4/10. I continued shelving random odds and ends until 12:30, when I took my lunch. I was really starting to feel the drinks hit my bladder, but wanted to hold it. I don't like to use public toilets, plus since I was working alone and wanted to hold it until I had an accident at home, I wanted to make it interesting. I had even more liquid: another Dr.Pepper and the broth from my ramen. 

It didn't take long for that to come back and bite me in the ass. I was at about a 6 or a 7. I had to keep moving, or else the urge would get very bad. This was difficult due to customers wanting to walk as slowly as possible and me having to constantly unlock the dressing rooms for customers.

At one point, I just couldn't take it. I went into the single-person men's bathroom and locked the door. I pulled down my pants and underwear, but left the diaper on. I wanted to take it off and use the toilet, but didn't because I knew I couldn't get it to fit right again. I let out a little into my diaper. Just enough to take the edge off.

It wasn't enough. I felt a few hot gushes of pee about an hour later. I knew I couldn't wait anymore. I went into the bathroom again, lost control. And peed some more. A lot more. I made sure it didn't leak and forced myself to stop. My diaper was warm and heavy. I went to finish my shift. 

It wasn't long before I was desperate again. I spurted a little bit every now and then, but it was managable. Until I had to bring out another cart in the last few minutes of my shift. The carts are about 200lbs. Not difficult, but not easy for a 135lb nerdy dude. When pulling it out, the strain on my body started to force warm gushes into my diaper. It happened several times. When I stopped moving, my bladder gave in and I released most of what I had left. It leaked a little, leaving an unnoticeable wet spot on my black pants. I felt much better.

When I arrived home, I was somehow bursting again. My bladder tried to release as soon as I got into my room. I had to hold myself as it had started to come out as I got my boots off. I tried to take a few pics for this post, but my bladder wasn't having it. I gave in and soaked my work pants, underwear, and diaper.

Sorry that this post is so long. I'm kinda dissppointed I wet due to strain on my body as opposed to pure desperation, but it was my first diaper accident(s) and I wanted to share it. Here are some pics of the aftermath.

1468701726110-739972818.jpg

1468701777130-1400957754.jpg

1468701856568-75640825.jpg

146870194469065174262.jpg

• 2 weeks later...