Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So today I was reading a blog about a girl in the UK who poops for fun.

https://katannauk.tumblr.com/archive

so while I was reading I pooped my pants for fun. It was very mushy (making it so much more fun). So I mushed it around in my panties while I continued reading the blog. This caused me to get very aroused so I slipped my hand into my pants to have some fun. It was great and when I finished reading a got up to go clean up.

hope you enjoy.

Edited by AudreyLovesPee (see edit history)

Just for an update for some reason I had to poop again today so instead of waiting I sat down on the toilet with my jeans and panties on. Then I just let go and mushy poop squeezed into my panties. I started peeing soaking through my jeans and trickling into the toilet. Then once I had finished I smeared in the poop by sliding my butt back and forth on the edge of the toilet seat. It felt so amazing. The poop smear went from my vagina all the way up to halfway up my back. It was completely covering both butt cheeks and it was awesome. 

Im not sure why I needed to poop again since I usually only feel the need once a day. Also the second poop of the day seemed to be bigger than the first. But they were both amazing and I can't complain about either.

Guest tholepin

Sounds wonderful, Audrey! I hope you are able to indulge your urges whenever you feel like going. Perhaps even more important, having a close friend / lover to do it with. 

All the best.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm lucky in that way as I poop quite often and quite a lot. Probably because of what I eat! So I can have some good sessions doing it all in my pants and I like to smear it well like you. For me it is important that my underpants get really soiled as that's part of the fun, and it's even more of a turn on when the soiling affects my jeans too.

I often wish I could shit more often to have more sessions shitting my pants, but two in the same day, while not my norm, are not unknown either. And indeed it may happen that the second one is bigger than the first. That's a real bonus when it's in my pants!

I am especially turned on by hearing about girls who do all this so please keep writing of your experiences.

On 7/12/2016 at 7:01 AM, AudreyLovesPee said:

so while I was reading I pooped my pants for fun. It was very mushy (making it so much more fun). So I mushed it around in my panties while I continued reading the blog. This caused me to get very aroused so I slipped my hand into my pants to have some fun. It was great and when I finished reading a got up to go clean up.

hope you enjoy.

It's nice to see a woman who enjoys messing herself. Oh, and I totally agree, mushy is the best.

On 8/11/2016 at 6:26 AM, Delta-Force said:

alexwbj: What do you eat to poop 2 times a day. I am lucky if i can go once in 2 days.

Anything high in fiber. I recommend beans, peas, and corn.

• 2 months later...