Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi all,

I have been very un-inspired for a long time, but i really really want to start writing again (and i have time)

My favourite are "mass desperation" settings where there is a huge amount of girls and boys getting desperate and long lines for the toilets and stuff:)

I also like to include wetting, going outdoors/other places, and sexual arousal (mostly masturbation due to getting turned on by the desperation around;) )

I am very interested in historical situations and sci-fi, but am willing to try other stuff too like fantasy or fan-fiction:)

If anybody has an idea for a story, let me know (here or through pm) and i´ll see what i can come up with!:)

Hugs,

Mely

I have loved your previous stories!  So I really hope you get some inspiration!  I wish I had more detailed ideas, and if I come up with some I will post them, but for now I hope these get you started.

One, a Queen is obsessed with hydration, forcing the Prince or Princess to drink a lot, leading to many episodes of desperation!  Even better if the Queen also forbids weeing.

Two, and this one might help your mass desperate ideas, a Queen forces a group of servants, maybe squires or something, either directly or sneakily to hold it for extended lengths of time. 

Hope one of these helps! 

6 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Two, and this one might help your mass desperate ideas, a Queen forces a group of servants, maybe squires or something, either directly or sneakily to hold it for extended lengths of time. 

hehe that sounds exactly like my "times of desperation" story. maybe i should do another episode of that sometime...

Thanks for the reply:)

A servant accidentally, or maybe intentionally, put a strong diuretic to a bottle of wine, which then gets served to all the ladies in a party. And there's only a single privy available, for both the servants and the guests. And some maids naughtily take a sip of the wine in the back. Cue massive line to the privy with both desperate ladies and maids.

Would love to see something along the lines of a car trip a group of girls is going on vacation somewhere. And there car get's stuck in traffic the bad part would be each of the girl's is desperate to use the restroom. And an idea for one of the girl's would be is that she has a small bladder and sometimes has wet herself in front of her friends.this girl would be wearing a skirt and over time would really need to pee like the other girls. But her need would be the worse of all during the time she's stuck in traffic she'd be squirming, rubbing her legs together pushing her hand into her crotch. Her skirt could ride up and show her panties at some point, one of her friends sitting next to her would only make things worse for her my teasing her. And getting turned on my watching her friend's desperate battle to not wet herself, the other girls would have their own problems and in the end, they would all wet themselves.

Guest tortoise

I had one idea for a universe/fic, but it's a bit of a work in progress -  a total 'shower thought'! I hope at least it inspires you somewhat. Maybe you could even help me flesh this idea out into a fully fledged fic. Obviously focusing on the desperate/'unsorted' ones. Here it is, anyway...

A universe in which girls are, from age 15 onwards, separated into categories - dominant and submissive, and live out the rest of their schooling years seperately, a bit like boarding school. The factors for dominant versus submissive can be for a wide range of reasons; harmless, including personality or interests. (Though there is prejudice against those sorted as 'subs')

If a girl is unable to be sorted into one particular category they are subjected to desperation and water torture and their reaction to this (stoic versus upset, say) then influences which 'life' they live out while at the school.

Girls sorted into the 'sub' category can be punished (often unfairly) by 'doms'; but not the other way around. Punishments include 'milder' things - detentions, spankings, up to the more feared - a decrease in bathroom breaks or forbidden breaks altogether - peeing is seen as a privilege. Masturbation is forbidden... But occurs often, due to the amount of girls wetting or feeling desperate within the school.

(Here, the girls are in a sort of boarding school scenario, but it'd also be interesting to see an entire society divided up as doms/subs and how this affects everyday life. Hmm!)

I have an idea for mass desperation imagine during a Knights Tourney if a particularly underhanded knight spiked the food or drink of his competitiors to put them off there games and the competiton is unable to relieve becaude how cumbersome it is to remoeve ones armor and to then put it back on

• 1 month later...

Hi all!

I was wondering if anybody had any more ideas/requests involving group/mass desp and toilet lines?:)

I´m willing to do fanfiction as well (although i no nothing about anime)

Also interested in developing desp-riddled worlds (RL, fantasy, historical or scifi..) if somebody would like to collaborate:)

Feel free to post/pm me if you have any ideas!!

hugs,

Mely