Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

i wish i had someone to enjoy my fetish with

well then i guess i'm in luck then :P

thing is i dont know how to go about asking or finding people lol

7 minutes ago, Bulge_Lover said:

If you're a woman, you'll find literally dozens of guys here who'd be perfectly willing to do whatever you'd like them to.

If you're male, sad to say you're probably out of luck unless you find someone IRL who's into it.

Edited by DiscordlyCutie (see edit history)

Well the first step is to try to lose the shyness. There's nothing wrong with sexuality, and there's nothing wrong with having the kind of fun that you want to have. What you need to do is make a new thread, saying that you're a woman looking for someone who will help you hold to your limit.

You need to be very clear what you're willing to do and what you're not willing to do. Clearly state "No pictures, no video, no camming, no voice. Text chat only. I am not interested in having a romantic relationship, I only want someone who would like to have a bit of fun, who'll be glad to talk to me to help me hold to my limit. I'd love to discuss holding and wetting stories, but nothing sexual beyond that. Please be polite and respectful. I will leave chat immediately if you try to be pushy."

Although, you should be willing to provide proof that you are a woman. A picture of your hand with your username written on it, uploaded to imgur, tends to do the job unless you have complete man-hands. Totally untraceable, I know it sucks, but there's a lot of guys who pose as girls, and it's just the right thing to do to assure the person you're talking to that you're not some kind of creep.

Another thing is that you have to be there for the guy as well. You can't just stay quiet and read what he writes, you need to participate or it's not going to be fun for him. Keep telling him how full you are, describe the sensations, be half of the conversation. I know it's difficult when you're shy, but just try to understand that the internet is another world. You don't have to be yourself here. Let it go, be excited, be involved :-D

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)

It's a lot easier to meet someone online first, if you're looking to explore any fetish.  If you get to know someone online first, and you just happen to meet on a site that caters to your fetish, you've already got that in common, it's out there in the open.  If you happen to meet someone in person first, be open about who you are right away, rather than talking to them, or even dating them, for months before you say anything...life is too short to waste time on boring vanilla people, believe that!

I've never actively sought out a partner online; they've always found me first, so I guess I don't have a lot of advice about that.  However, I do know that having a pretty thorough profile helps, I think it kind of proves that you're "real" and not a bot or sexcam girl/dude, and people who are truly interested in you will read it.  I know that not everyone is as liberal with pics as I am, and I understand that.  But, you should keep a nice face shot on hand to send to people when you feel comfortable enough to do so, you don't have to make it your profile pic.

I guess that's all I can contribute...

3 hours ago, DiscordlyCutie said:

but im very shy and dont know where to start 

It looks to me like you already did start :) I think Lucy just gave you some sound advice there and she knows what she's talking about so I think you can take her suggestions. You will soon find out that there are different kind of guys out here (I'm assuming you're looking for guys?). So try to figure out what you're interested in and good luck finding it.

20 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Well the first step is to try to lose the shyness. There's nothing wrong with sexuality, and there's nothing wrong with having the kind of fun that you want to have. What you need to do is make a new thread, saying that you're a woman looking for someone who will help you hold to your limit.

You need to be very clear what you're willing to do and what you're not willing to do. Clearly state "No pictures, no video, no camming, no voice. Text chat only. I am not interested in having a romantic relationship, I only want someone who would like to have a bit of fun, who'll be glad to talk to me to help me hold to my limit. I'd love to discuss holding and wetting stories, but nothing sexual beyond that. Please be polite and respectful. I will leave chat immediately if you try to be pushy."

Although, you should be willing to provide proof that you are a woman. A picture of your hand with your username written on it, uploaded to imgur, tends to do the job unless you have complete man-hands. Totally untraceable, I know it sucks, but there's a lot of guys who pose as girls, and it's just the right thing to do to assure the person you're talking to that you're not some kind of creep.

What you just described there is exactly the type of thing I want. I'd be happy to talk to anyone under those conditions. If anyone is interested. 

• 2 months later...

Personally I'd love to play holding games with a girl some time - I never managed to push myself to a genuine accident despite trying so reckon I need an external impetus to prevent me quitting before getting properly desperate... Plus, regardless of my asexuality/low sex drive it'd be awesome to share the experience with a girl who'd be into it too... Ideally I'd love it to be IRL but the chances of meeting someone there seem very slim!

30 minutes ago, Alice125 said:

Me too, but it's really hard to find someone genuine when I mostly find guys who just want to see a girl pee herself

Well I can't in all honesty say I wouldn't enjoy that - for me the wetting is more the point than the holding, that just builds the anticipation - but games should be fun for everyone involved so if she wets, so do I! :wink: (so *would* I, getting ahead of myself!)...I actually just posted a thread to see if anyone had any good "game" suggestions, but unless a miracle happens I suspect it's solo games I'll be playing for the foreseeable future!

On a side note:

I've found over the years that true compatibility, even in this fetish world, is impossible to find.  Of all the people I've done pee play with, I've only felt three were "just like me".  No one else can roll with me, nor I with them, it just becomes a double-compromise, which sucks as far as I'm concerned, because both I and the other person have to do things for each other which don't particularly turn either of us on.  As a woman, it's hard to find a guy who will let me take the upper hand, or a girl who will take the upper hand over me (yes, I'm a weird switch).  Most men I run into want nothing to do with being controlled by a woman, and most of the women I'm attracted to claim to be straight, and want nothing to do with playing with another woman on any level.  (Personally, I don't believe that anyone is completely straight or gay, everyone is to some degree bisexual.)

Not being able to do the online/phone play thing also puts me at a disadvantage as far as getting any playtime goes.  I just can't fake it; it's not an enjoyable experience for me.  I feel like I'm taking what could be a delightful, intimate moment face to face, and turning it into a complete farce.  But, online or phone play is all that a lot of people want; they don't want to take it to highest level for whatever reason (usually it's because they are either married, or completely lacking any self-confidence).  To them, typing one-handed, to be kind about it, is the highest level.  But, it just makes me feel like a loser, because I've experienced far greater bliss.

I have succeeded in turning my cute straightedge guy on to watersports.  But, it's not the same as being with someone like me, who's had a lifelong interest, and lifelong experience.  I miss that, and have even considered traveling again to find it.  So, I guess I'm in the "I wish" club, too.

But, I'll shut up now. 

I'm lucky to say that I already found the woman of my dreams but the compromise is... She's not that into pee of course! It's fine. Finding someone who is 100% into the same things sounds great but seriously, how boring would it be living with your own self all the time? Variety is the spice of life. You will find lots of people here who share your interest and I wish you luck in perhaps finding that perfect someone here, but for me if a person is perfect in every other way then I won't hold their lack of taste when it comes to pee play against them :happy:

For those who have found partners to play with, how often is omorashi the interest that brought you together in the first place, versus finding a partner some other way and then introducing them to the fetish?

I would expect the latter to be much more common, unless you're someone that exclusively looks for partners already into pants wetting and pee play.

5 hours ago, Gregg said:

For those who have found partners to play with, how often is omorashi the interest that brought you together in the first place, versus finding a partner some other way and then introducing them to the fetish?

I would expect the latter to be much more common, unless you're someone that exclusively looks for partners already into pants wetting and pee play.

For me, it's been the omorashi bringing us together.  The one non-pee player I've been able to turn on to it always knew I was into it, though.

I definitely exclusively look for people into pee play, because it's not something I can compromise on and do without, or know that they are only doing it for my pleasure.