Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

whats your limit (not talking about holding)

Pee play is, unfortunately, a completely solo act for me. Because I don't get to test my limits very much, I'm not sure where I'd draw the line on a lot of things. Some stuff that I think I wouldn't do, I just perhaps may do with a willing partner. So my list is probably flexible. 

I don't THINK I would like the following:

:Drinking pee

:Cleaning up others scat. While I do occasionally indulge in messy play, I'm not a fan of my own clean up, so I don't think I'd enjoy cleaning someone else's. 

:Humiliation. But again, if I had a partner who was into it, I'd probably try it. 

:Adult baby. This one is hard for me. I love age regression play, and do it regularly. But for me, I like to be 9-12 years old. An accident prone kid. But the full on baby, pacifiers, stuffed toys type of thing is beyond me. But again, if my partner wanted it....

But as I said, I'd still consider all of the above. 

Anything else, I'm up for. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will not: 1.  Be party to any kind of embarrassing situation, even if I'm not the subject of the embarrassment.  I understand some people like to be humiliated, or humiliate others, but that's

Lol

This is not meant to sound like a cheesy pick up line, but as an overweight middle aged man, the thought of a woman of any size, age or shape who would be willing to participate in pee play is hot. Yo

I will not do:

-Poop/scat of any kind.  Nope, can't do it.

-Drinking pee

-Golden showers (my partner happens to like when I sit on him and pee, but this actually does nothing for me unless I have pants on)

-Adult baby.  I might try diapers, but nothing beyond that.

-Old pee.  I'm mainly into wetting.  I won't stay in wet clothes for too long.

No diapers

No getting caught by people or embarrassed

Probably no public unless it's not populated there is some sort of plan for getting out of the wet clothes

No scat or farting

No humiliating myself or others

I would not drink pee but I would let my girl pee in my mouth and I would just spit it out

No preference to the color of the pee unless I am putting it in my mouth haha. I find yellow urine fascinating for some reason. 

Also I wouldn't want to force anyone to hold it against their will. Like my girl likes the control aspect of my fetish so she whines, begs, and complains but she knows that if she really felt uncomfortable with the situation that I wouldn't force her to keep holding it.

Oh and no adult baby.

Edited by ilovepee123 (see edit history)

I'm not into:

Scat or messing at all or shitting myself - I tried that with an ex once, I most likely won't do it again - it did nothing for me and it was just...no.

Drinking pee - self explanatory.

ABDL - I just can't get with it.

Golden showers - if my partner wanted me to pee on them however, then its a different story. But as far as me getting pissed on, I'm not into it. 

Public or humiliation: I'm still on the fence with that one. it's hard to explain. 

I dont really like any diaper stuff. Because I think that it kills the concept of "peeing your pants".

I don't like any enema stuff. Poop is only good if a really desperate woman is doing it in her pants and is not total diarrhea.

Consuming pee is mostly ok if it's fresh and relatively clear, but its a minor turn on factor for me anyway so I rarely do it.

I've never done it in public or near a friend, so I don't have any idea how it feels like. Might try it some day.

Everything else about pee is a huge turn on

I must split this topic into two parts: related to myself and to other people.

Related to myself:

- scat, smearing and drinking pee

- peeing on anybody

- staying too long in wet/pooped clothes - I can't give one numer, every time I decide how long I want to, but it's not a very long time

- destroying property while doing omorashi (peeing on carpet, car seat etc.)

- forcing anybody to clean results of my activity (for example leaving puddles in bar) 

Related to other ones:

- forcing anybody to wet/poop against their will

- humilitating anybody with omorashi activity

And maybe that's all for this moment.

I will never force someone to partake in my fetish unwillingly. So I won't wet my pants in public (unless it's an actual emergency), buy diapers and tell the cashier it's because I'm a bad girl who wets my pants, try to make a non-kinkster friend have an accident, etc. 

That's my only hard limit. There are a lot of things I'm not sure I'm into but would easily be 110% into if I knew it turned my partner on. Does that make sense at all?

For me, I'm not afraid of pee at all. It's a pretty clean fluid and not harmful.

My limits are

• NO poop, nothing even remotely enjoyable about that for me.
  • NO humiliation, not me nor anyone else. I'm a very nice guy and it hurts to watch someone embarrassed. That said, I think it's beautiful to see a girl walking around proudly in freshly peed jeans.
  • I prefer NO dark-colored pee, but I'll drink or cover myself in lighter colored pee, mine or someone else's.

I enjoy wetting mostly, myself and watching others. I enjoy wearing my peed clothes until dry, and sleeping in my soaking wet bed. I don't worry too much about 'stale' pee if I know it was clear in color.

I won't have anything to do with punishment, humiliation, or major bondage. Minor stuff like locks on clothes, pants belts, or waistbands to keep them on is fine though.

Being an abdl, I'm open to messing in theory, and sometimes in practice, but it's way too much of a hassle and cleanup most of the time to bother with it irl...

I love wetting/peeing outdoors, but am terrified of being caught, so it's something I basically never do. I need to go hiking way out in the woods again lol.

For me personally:

1. No poop at all, whatsoever. For a semi-permanently constipated person like myself, poo is pain (and associated with it, so not from other people either).
  2. None of that runny marmite stuff (i.e dehydration), more clear pee is better.
  3. No men at all besides myself in the picture.
  4. No hardcore or exotic stuff (like blood/menstruation, literal torture, puking, etc) at all.
  5. As little acting as possible, so ideally none of that "I'm so very desperate" when there's a slight need to pee stuff.
  6. No peeing on any furniture, I actually got caught once, and the smell is impossible to eradicate. Best to just widdle on outdoor plants and stuff.

I do drink pee however once I've run water through a few times. I call it "redrinking". Please make this term a trend!

JUST-DRANK-MY-OWN-PISS-BETTER-DRINK-MY-O

3 hours ago, Pc Genie said:

For me personally:

1. No poop at all, whatsoever. For a semi-permanently constipated person like myself, poo is pain (and associated with it, so not from other people either).
  2. None of that runny marmite stuff (i.e dehydration), more clear pee is better.
  3. No men at all besides myself in the picture.
  4. No hardcore or exotic stuff (like blood/menstruation, literal torture, puking, etc) at all.
  5. As little acting as possible, so ideally none of that "I'm so very desperate" when there's a slight need to pee stuff.
  6. No peeing on any furniture, I actually got caught once, and the smell is impossible to eradicate. Best to just widdle on outdoor plants and stuff.

I do drink pee however once I've run water through a few times. I call it "redrinking". Please make this term a trend!

JUST-DRANK-MY-OWN-PISS-BETTER-DRINK-MY-O

I laughed really hard at that picture. Nice one, I need to save that one.

On July 2, 2016 at 10:17 PM, RavenEevee said:

what are your limits with your omo fetish? what wont you do specifically. 

I personally:

will never wear diapers 

drink someone else pee or my own, 

get peed on above the neck line

pee/wet in a super public place where i can be recognized by someone i know or someone that knows my family

let someone control my bladder or hold for more then 2 hours willingly 

stay in pee soaked clothed for more then 10 minutes 

im sure theres more but this is the biggest for me 

Same for me.

On 7/2/2016 at 11:36 PM, naughty_lucy420 said:

I will not:

1.  Be party to any kind of embarrassing situation, even if I'm not the subject of the embarrassment.  I understand some people like to be humiliated, or humiliate others, but that's just something I can't roll with.

2.  Deal with old pee at all.  Don't want to see it, smell it, and I especially don't want to go any further with it.  Again, I know that some people enjoy old pee, but I find it rancid.

3.  Drink a partner's pee if they've had anything else to drink but water, and lots of it.

4.  Force anyone into doing anything they're not comfortable with or in to for my own pleasure.  I wouldn't get any pleasure from it that way, either.

5.  Play with anyone who has no interest in watersports, as it would only be a wet firecracker of an experience for me.

6.  Have anything to do with farting or the brown stuff.

I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of them right now.

Ok, I thought of some more, after reading you all's lists, so I'll continue...

I will not:

7.  Do anything with anyone under the age of 18, or anyone who can't consent.

8.  Leave a disrespectful mess for someone else to clean up.

9.  Let anyone stick anything up my pee hole.

#1. No diapers. I don't get it, I don't think it's sexy in the least, a major turn off for me

#2. No #2, ever, in any way shape or form.

#3. I don't like underwear. i find nothing sexy about it either on me or on a woman.

#4. No peeing in other orifices I.E. using funnels.

#5. I don't like seeing women pee on guys. If it's the other way around I can deal with it but even hearing a male in a wetting video is a turnoff for me.

#6. Super dark pee is gross to me.

I guess I'm a bit strict on this stuff but that's just how I am. I like what I like and don't like what I don't. Jeans are the big thing for me with skirts and shorts as a "sometimes".

29 minutes ago, wjl1981 said:

#1. No diapers. I don't get it, I don't think it's sexy in the least, a major turn off for me

#2. No #2, ever, in any way shape or form.

#3. I don't like underwear. i find nothing sexy about it either on me or on a woman.

#4. No peeing in other orifices I.E. using funnels.

#5. I don't like seeing women pee on guys. If it's the other way around I can deal with it but even hearing a male in a wetting video is a turnoff for me.

#6. Super dark pee is gross to me.

I guess I'm a bit strict on this stuff but that's just how I am. I like what I like and don't like what I don't. Jeans are the big thing for me with skirts and shorts as a "sometimes".

I didn't think of that, but yeah, really dark pee = no.

3 hours ago, gtg2468 said:

I'll be honest I have very few limits im a middle aged woman with kids and a weight and bladder issue, I'm not that desirable :(   so I tend to go above and beyond for a person who finds me attractive. 

This is not meant to sound like a cheesy pick up line, but as an overweight middle aged man, the thought of a woman of any size, age or shape who would be willing to participate in pee play is hot. You'd be surprised at how attractive older woman can be to men of the same age group, particularly if they shared an interest. 

You shouldn't define yourself so strictly. Us guys aren't always that shallow you know!

46 minutes ago, Barry said:

This is not meant to sound like a cheesy pick up line, but as an overweight middle aged man, the thought of a woman of any size, age or shape who would be willing to participate in pee play is hot. You'd be surprised at how attractive older woman can be to men of the same age group, particularly if they shared an interest. 

You shouldn't define yourself so strictly. Us guys aren't always that shallow you know!

Thank you for your kind words they do mean a lot   I don't think guys are shallow but I do think I'm not as desirable as I could be. I've had guys see me urinating in public and make a comment about my weight or what I was doing in a very derogatory way, yeah I'm sure they didn't realize I really couldn't help myself but it still makes me embarrassed to approach a guy I find attractive.  I was on a date once and when things started to get intimate the guy saw I was wearing protection and asked me to leave. Which brings me to the topic of the conversation that if I do find a guy who accepts me for who I am I would do anything he wanted no limit really to make him happy as it would make me happy to be with him.