Has anyone come across any Overwatch wetting in any art or comics yet. Huge props to anyone that knows about some, I would love to see it. I think I posted this in the right place and I had a search before I posted this and didn't find anything.

This. T h i s. I would like to specifically request D.VA because sweet baby jesus I haven't had a top waifu like her in years.

1 hour ago, KozmoFox said:

This. T h i s. I would like to specifically request D.VA because sweet baby jesus I haven't had a top waifu like her in years.

YES.

D.VA is bae

Personally, I'd like to see Tracer. I haven't seen any Overwatch omo yet, but I'll keep looking.

I think everybody loves her but my favorite is still the Tracer xD she joined my collection of waifus xD

but unfortunately I have not seen any omo art of them, even though I have found several hentais pictures = /

Cheers love...
the cavilary is here! xD

I'm all for Tracer, she's cute, widowmaker would be cool as well :)

On June 22, 2016 at 5:58 PM, PPP said:

Personally, I'd like to see Tracer. I haven't seen any Overwatch omo yet, but I'll keep looking.

Let's see some tracer

I saw Tracer model for Source Filmmaker, so if somebody knows how to ue it I recommend trying

MetsSFM_Tracer_V2.2.rar

lis_toilets.rar

Edited by KubaAseph
Added SFM resources

I've been looking all over, haven't found anything som far... Would really like some Mercy and Pharah artwork!

On July 18, 2016 at 9:59 AM, MasterXploder said:

So I found this picture, and I bet someone could easily edit it to be an omorashi pic.

27f.jpg

could already be an omorashi pic

i mean ill give her the benefit of the doubt but we dont know whats going on under that valkyrie suit

the more i look at this, the more plausible it seems that she's drenching the inside of that armor right now. 

and even if she isn't pouring lakes in her boots right this second, she's easily going to be in just a minute when they find her hiding spot

all im saying is i would not want to trade places with mercy on the day she pees in her sealed body armor, which i sorta suspect happens at least as many days as it doesn't

and i used to assume she always smelled like ammonia for some medical reason

Hey all! So, I heard someone mention SFM, and I kinda like messing around in it and am "semi-profecient"

Sooooo

Here's my first quick thingy. I don't know why there's a black square but oh well.

Have a desperate Widowmaker :3

zproject o1.jpg

Also I don't know what happened but her face kinda reset itself, it was more desperate at first :p

On 6/21/2016 at 2:18 AM, Zaphod said:

Has anyone come across any Overwatch wetting in any art or comics yet. Huge props to anyone that knows about some, I would love to see it. I think I posted this in the right place and I had a search before I posted this and didn't find anything.

No but I wish

have ya'll seen this?

CzF9zGRVQAAsZM3.jpgCzF9zGRVQAAsZM3.jpg

actually came up on my facebook a while back, lol

mercy.jpg

Edited by bestrapperalive
confused about embedding