Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Regular nappy wearing

Well Hi all wetsuprize here again.

How should I begin. 

Once upon a time....... here don't worry guys we're not going down that road.

OK well I'm not very good at starting so I'll start with It all happened a few nights ago. My partner warmsuprize gave me that I want to take your nappy of and fuck you with his eyes. I could see he was trying to gesture me over to sit on his lap but I went all shy and started to giggle. So he grabbed me and pulled me to his lap, before I could do anything he was kissing me with his hands slowly running down my back to my nappy covered bum and proceeded to grope me. He then said to me, you enjoy wearing nappies don't you baby girl?

I agreed and proceeded to tell him that I was going to be sad when our week of enjoying me in them was going to end and that I couldn't wait to wear them again. What he said next made my heart skip a beat as I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Well baby girl we'll have to make it a regular thing now then won't we? I get to wear them all the time now and I can't believe my luck.

I can be quite the exhibishionist so wearing one daily won't bother me just got to watch out for little accidents lol.

On 18/06/2016 at 0:28 AM, warmsuprize said:

Well Hi all wetsuprize here again.

How should I begin. 

Once upon a time....... here don't worry guys we're not going down that road.

OK well I'm not very good at starting so I'll start with It all happened a few nights ago. My partner warmsuprize gave me that I want to take your nappy of and fuck you with his eyes. I could see he was trying to gesture me over to sit on his lap but I went all shy and started to giggle. So he grabbed me and pulled me to his lap, before I could do anything he was kissing me with his hands slowly running down my back to my nappy covered bum and proceeded to grope me. He then said to me, you enjoy wearing nappies don't you baby girl?

I agreed and proceeded to tell him that I was going to be sad when our week of enjoying me in them was going to end and that I couldn't wait to wear them again. What he said next made my heart skip a beat as I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Well baby girl we'll have to make it a regular thing now then won't we? I get to wear them all the time now and I can't believe my luck.

I can be quite the exhibishionist so wearing one daily won't bother me just got to watch out for little accidents lol.

Hey all just posting an update. 

Warmsuprize took me out on Tuesday for the day and made me keep my nappy on till it was full. I must of peed like six times before it started to leak and soak my jeans a bit. Even then I didn't change for a while and peed a few more times before he finally let me change. Warmsuprize did get a bit nervous though as did I as it was very crowded where we were. I just carried on acting normal and don't think anyone noticed. We both had fun anyways. Once I had changed we went for a pint which filled my bladder and ended up peeing again so much that on the train on our way home it started to leak again. I was not expecting it so my facial expression is of surprise lol. I still had to walk home like it luckily it was getting dark so it didn't bother me. I love showing of my little accidents every now and then and to see how proud Warmsuprize is when I do as I'm told. We made it home unscathed lol.

On a different topic I did my very first poo in a nappy this week and have done ever since as im not aloud to use the toilet anymore unless Warmsuprize says so. I was very proud of myself and so was he. It didn't take long to get used to either.

We do have some short vids of our outing we'll put them up soon