Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

Speaking of girls that just don't get the respect they deserve, Tsubasa is also a fantastic choice.

Lj2AlI4.jpg

Let's be real, "privacy" is not a luxury the girls of Senran Kagura have the privilege of.

22a65a0f142a1c9bf3c4ed272eeeb53d.jpeg

4flwLNt.jpg

Vivian rewarding Ignace for centuries of hard work and service.

Fire Emblem Heroes' just finished its third Choose Your Legends event. On the ladies' side, Camilla finally broke into 2nd place, meaning she will now have a whopping seven versions of herself to obtain. First place goes to Radiant Dawn's Micaiah, which shows that the fandom prefers its "unrelated little sister" characters over... well, Camilla.

image.thumb.png.1f6cec483fda15565a3e3e736ebef0dc.png

A moment of silence for fans of Anna. Had she not been split between her Awakening and Heroes versions, she would have won over the purple thot instead.

image.thumb.png.740ce375d527de5588806ff80a15d0a1.png

I wanted to come up with something better than a double-entendre about being "Mor Ardain's hottest Blade", but it was a long day at work and I'm tired. Just ogle at her.

And, in the result that shocked everyone, Xseed's results for their "Best Girl of Senran Kagura" poll have released, and the top pick was...Rin?

4482_20120906191003.jpg

I was already surprised when she won her bracket for Legends, considering it's the American fanbase voting, I thought for sure Daidoji would take it. But beating out everyone? Couldn't have possibly predicted that. I mean, more popular than Asuka? Yumi? I don't even rank Rin among my favorites.

I'm not against Hikage taking second place, but that in itself is all the more reason for me not to take these results to heart. I like Hikage a lot, but a better Crimson girl than Homura? Just not true.

UkbGYNK.png

I know the Queen of the Monsters is fucking hot, but keep back.

No, really! She's so hot, she's melting down!

latest?cb=20150531030734

I realize it's been just barely over 5 years since I first watched Gurren Lagann. And I can't thank this show enough, for a lot of things.

4ccb56ecbf65ff20134af7a4a5cd74f8.jpg

Real talk, when Simon freed Nia from Guame, he did it by drilling straight through solid metal. Even if he had a general idea where she was, there's no way he'd be accurate enough to only destroy her cuffs. This is much more likely.

Might as well make more people happy with some Yoko.

074.png

Bring the ratio of Nia to Yoko here to about... 5:1. I just love Nia a lot more, okay? Be happy I included both of them in the story way back when.