Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Dragon Ball Super: Broly. It was pretty damn good. Much better incarnation of Broly, still got the comedy that I've grown to consider the best part of Dragon Ball, got one hell of a fight that all together lasts about half the movie, and is the most visually stunning fight in the series, it mostly just works, aside from the sudden split in style as soon as the fight begins. I did also enjoy Battle of Gods, but this is probably my favorite Dragon Ball movie.

And of course, how could I neglect to mention Cheelai?

k1xpstR.jpg

Been playing .hack//G.U. vol. 1. I'm enjoying it so far. It's like if an MMO didn't have all the bad parts of MMO, like other people, and replaced them all with normal RPG stuff. It's not all the time, but every once in a while, visiting the forums in-game feels like I'm looking at real internet conversation. It's great.

I imagine there's a lot of people that would complain that Haseo is a dick, but honestly, he has the patience of a saint to put up with Atoli's shit for as long as he did.

47ca0c212cf3d0840970e2d89a35ca47.jpg

I would have lost it as soon as she said "no, don't kick the rare gold bird, the computer data would feel bad".

Come on, go vote! Let the world know who your favorite Senrans are! It's actually a bit of a difficult decision for me, because I don't really like anyone from Hanzō or Gessen, and most of the Crimson Squad is great. Daidōji was an easy pick, as was the current best member of Hebijo.

45f3353930d11e62474623ee81efc01b.jpeg

Can't imagine what she was doing in a secluded part of the forest with her bottoms off.

One month ago, Suikoden I turned 23 years old. In spite of this, this is the most erotic picture of Camille I can find.

ekKdMG4.jpg

And this isn't just a case of me latching onto some minor character. Camille is introduced early in the first game, is a forced party member for taking the castle, makes an impression, continues to be a viable party member throughout the entire game (I mean, I used her without trouble), players should at least remember her, even if she's practically forgotten after taking the castle and never appears in the sequels. I just wanna see those tits, is that too much to ask?!

And even if she's a minor character, I've found more pictures of Meg from Suikoden II, who is even more minor!