Join over 1,400 members on Discord's largest Omorashi server! Read more... ×

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

XPartbZ.jpg

Listen, I know a speedo is quite revealing, Marth, but it's no reason to be embarrassed. All the other guys at the beach are wearing something similar.

Melfina from Outlaw Star is an odd one. Her lack of understanding about the world and humans is never really committed to, she has no reaction to being naked in the cockpit all the time but hides herself in the hot spring, she usually doesn't move while talking in the cockpit pilot tube, she apparently has the power to cure poison in there, and in the English dub, I still can't decide if her voice is fitting or not. But she's an optimistic and caring character, and her hairstyle and the way her eyes are drawn is so 90s anime. So I like her a lot.

79204%20-%20Melfina%20Outlaw_Star%20Vogu

Well, there's some exciting news. I don't know if it was always like this, but new episodes of My Hero Academia release day one on Hulu. I thought it was a week later, the same time it reached the free Crunchyroll users. I was already planning to switch over to Hulu for MHA, so I wouldn't have to deal with ads, but now I get them the same day as most. I don't think I've been day one on any anime since Dagashi Kashi Season 1, which aired on Daisuki (outside One Punch Man Season 2). I finally get to be current.

Zk99AOj.jpg

Now, I'll have to check later today to see if Sword Art Online Alicization: War of the Underworld gets the same Hulu treatment.

I've given it a solid try, but I think it's time to call it quits with Suikoden: Card Stories. I just have no experience with trading card games and their strategies/rules, so I can't get the handle on it. Chain of Memories, this ain't. Thankfully, it's the least essential Suikoden game, as it was only released in Japan (has a fan translation), and its plot is just a retelling of 2.

fQjS3IK.jpg